The dangers of Sufism. Sufis come in

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So after questioning me being a Muslim, you’re here questioning another person being Muslim. You khawarij salafis are the scorn of the earth and must be eradicated no matter the cost.

> Says kids memorizing the Qu'ran in contests is haram
> Says worshipping "Muslim" saints isn't so bad and calls other Muslims who disagree terrorists

:ohreally:

I'm just curious. It's an easy conclusion to come to, if we're being honest. All I want is a confirmation, I genuinely couldn't tell if you were a salty apostate on the other thread.

World

VIP
> Says kids memorizing the Qu'ran in contests is haram
> Says worshipping "Muslim" saints isn't so bad and calls other Muslims who disagree terrorists

:ohreally:

I'm just curious. It's an easy conclusion to come to, if we're being honest. All I want is a confirmation, I genuinely couldn't tell if you were a salty apostate on the other thread.
16 year old kid declaring takfir on people who disagree with him, even making up lies about what they’ve said to rationalise his khawarij views.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
lool says the people who follow abdul wahab that is shirk in itself

you salafi wahabis are so full of yourself you cant even see youre own hipocracy

Do you see me praying at his grave? Do you see me making pilgrimmage to him? Do you see me worshipping him in any way, shape, or form? No? Clearly you don't have a comprehensible understanding of what shirk even is (no surprise). S a y i t w i t h m e k i d s: listening to a cleric who already echoes Allah's (SWT) request that we worship no one other than Him and only Him isn't haram! You should take note, saaxiib.

You can’t pick an choose what madhab you want to. So are you saying if one thing is halal in the hanafi madhab and haram in the shafi’i madhab you will follow the hanafi madhab because it’s easier? As a layman you can’t do that. Are you saying the madhab don’t follow the quran and sunnah, but you do?
You dont have to be strictly on 1 madhab. You can pick and choose after understanding the basis of their rulings.
Shafici said if anything i say does have sahih basis to throw it out.

There is a lot of differences and i may choose . ex. After eating hilib geel???? Touching your spouse??? And many others

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
16 year old kid declaring takfir on people who disagree with him, even making up lies about what they’ve said to rationalise his khawarij views.

Did I ever say you weren't a Muslim, though? Smh, talk about misrepresentating people. The answer is no--I have not. I've questioned you, yes, because some of your statements were very questionable, but only Allah (SWT) has the power to declare you a Muslim or not. We all know this. Why aren't you actually responding to my arguments, though, instead of resorting to petty insults? If you feel like I've misrepresented you, please correct me. Let's keep this civil.

World

VIP
You dont have to be strictly on 1 madhab. You can pick and choose after understanding the basis of their rulings.
Shafici said if anything i say does have sahih basis to throw it out.

There is a lot of differences and i may choose . ex. After eating hilib geel???? Touching your spouse??? And many others
When imam shafi’i said that, he wasn’t talking about some diaspora kids who have absolutely no understanding of arabic but experienced jurists who spent decades of their lives studying Islam.

Yes as a layman you cannot pick and choose what madhab you want to follow. You have to follow one madhab and stick with it.

When imam shafi’i said that, he wasn’t talking about some diaspora kids who have absolutely no understanding of arabic but experienced jurists who spent decades of their lives studying Islam.

Yes as a layman you cannot pick and choose what madhab you want to follow. You have to follow one madhab and stick with it.
Where does it state that i must follow 1 madhab:what1:

How do you know i haven't completed islamic studies at Golis Uni:comeon:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do you see me praying at his grave? Do you see me making pilgrimmage to him? Do you see me worshipping him in any way, shape, or form? No? Clearly you don't have a comprehensible understanding of what shirk even is (no surprise). S a y i t w i t h m e k i d s: listening to a cleric who already echoes Allah's (SWT) request that we worship no one other than Him and only Him isn't haram! You should take note, saaxiib.
You are Trying to go after sufis because of this fake notion of grave worship they dot worship graves they honor the imams

You don't even follow Islam you follow abdulwahab we follow the prophet and the sunnah
And don't even try to say you follow salaf because the prophet said follow the sunnah not him or the sahaba

You are Trying to go after sufis because of this fake notion of grave worship they dot worship graves they honor the imams

You don't even follow Islam you follow abdulwahab we follow the prophet and the sunnah
And don't even try to say you follow salaf because the prophet said follow the sunnah not him or the sahaba
Brother lets be civil. Dont say you dont follow islam to anyone.

What do you think ziyaar is??
What are you allowed to make niyat for ziyaar?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Brother lets be civil. Dont say you dont follow islam to anyone.

What do you think ziyaar is??
What are you allowed to make niyat for ziyaar?
These bastards disrespect my sufi brothers and sisters in have many many relatives who are sufis

Yet they call Takfir its not Islamic to call Takfir they also kill aMuslims everyday in somalia their evil Arab wahabi Jews

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Lol, when your honoring of a person, however good they may have been, involves making pilgrimmage to them, you've gone waaay beyond honoring. That's shirk. Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab discouraged such sinful behaviors (as the Holy Qu'ran itself stated) and encouraged the pursuit of a more genuine form of Islam (as we should all have been doing). This form of Islam absolutely included following the way of life as the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would have lived. Salafism is Islam.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol, when your honoring of a person, however good they may have been, involves making pilgrimmage to them, you've gone waaay beyond honoring. That's shirk. Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab discouraged such sinful behaviors (as the Holy Qu'ran itself stated) and encouraged the pursuit of a more genuine form of Islam (as we should all have been doing). This form of Islam absolutely included following the way of life as the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would have lived. Salafism is Islam.
I don't care about abdul wahab

Or saudi wahabis

Also who cares when salafis follow abdulwahab

Tukraq

VIP
who the hell is Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab:siilaanyolaugh:
why would I care about what he had to say:mahubowtf:
what is his relevance to islam:farmajoyaab:
basically nothing:noneck:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
how about bidica, I think forming a new sect a couple of years ago in salafism counts:manny:

"Verily, Allah forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that. And whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far from the path." (4:116)

Tukraq

VIP
"Verily, Allah forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that. And whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far from the path." (4:116)
how about bidia?

Trending