The dangers of Sufism. Sufis come in

I don’t want to be part of their useless arguments on who is right and wrong. Most of them don’t know what they’re talking about. My agenda was to open your eyes.

The religion is very specific and clear when it comes Islam and the true path is Sunni. Why don’t you ask them?

Let’s end this here.

@halwa

Good idea let the Puntlanders fight over the righteous sect, it is an unfinished business from 1992.

Plenty of Salafis like this Sheikh Gilani from Pakistan (responsible for the creation of those islamic communes in the woods in the U.S. like Islamberg) masquerade as Sufis too.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
al shabab kill real salafis. how bout that.. they call real salafis by other names like madkhali and so on. walahi yall need to seek knowledge. we all need to seek knowledge and i dont want to make this threat to see who can win an arguement. let us seek the truth and be content with it. its a fact that al shabab and isis claim they are salafi. this is a stratagy to destroy the name of the salaf. you guys are falling for it. the salafi teaching is that it is against the deen to rebel against the leaders even if they are oppressors.
Do real Salafis follow the teachings of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab?

sufis are not shaficis. lol your nuts they have their own ulama.
Yes Somalis sufis follow the shafici madhab. That's not debatable. It's a fact. There are sufis across sectarian lines never mind madhabs. Hanbali, shafi, hanafi, maliki are schools of thought.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Say what you want, but at least Salafism tries to follow Islam in its uncorrupted version; most of the people I see whom disagree with Salafism often disagree often have a problem with Islam itself. There are many variations of Sufis, but most follow Islam in such a manner where they actively engage in shirk by worshipping "Muslim" saints and engage in pre-Islamic paganistic rituals. I'm sorry, but whatever issues Salafism presents, never once has it flirted with shirk.

Let me correct you here a little bit. The Shafici Madhab consisted of many great scholars who flourished in the medival times, like Imam Dahabi (admired by the whole Umma), Imam Ibnul Hajar Asqalaani (wrote the most important explanation of Sahih Al Bukhair) and Ibn Kathir(wrote one of the greatest Tafsir Books of the Quran). As for Imam Dahabi and Imam Ibnu AlKathir they were both students of Ibn Taymiyah and the other one Imam Ibnu Hajar were a great admirer of Ibn Taymiyah. You can't neglect Ibnu Taymiyyah if you are Shafici, he was a great contributer to the Islam, the greatest Shafici scholars seat on his feet.

However the modern Salafism (the politcal movement) is based on the ideas of Mohammed ibnu Abdilwahab who was not a scholar like Ibnu Taymiyyah was. There is a huge difference.

For example your position on mawlid that you postet before was the position of bnu taymiyyah

Ibn Hajr called Ibn Taymiyyah an anthropomorphist.

The vast majority of Shafici scholars past and present were Ash'ari in Aqeedah.

Salafism is a political ideology that draws on the works of the most extreme and backward clerics such as the murderer Ibn Abdul Wahhab who believed his followers were the only Muslims on the face of the earth.

World

VIP
My point was that Tukarq is arguing yet he doesn't even have knowledge.
Do you agree with Shafici. Where is his basis for that ruling?
Why do you think you know more than Imam Shafi’i and thousands of Shafi’i scholars? This is what I don’t like about Salafis. They can’t accept differences of opinions in fiqh and must force their Sheikh’s opinion on you.

Why do you think you know more than Imam Shafi’i and thousands of Shafi’i scholars? This is what I don’t like about Salafis. They can’t accept differences of opinions in fiqh and must force their Sheikh’s opinion on you.
I didnt disagree with shafici. All i was alluding to was that Tukaraq didnt even know the shafici madhab. Read my previous statements. I dont go by labels. Idc if people go by labels. Im A Sunni who follows the Shafici madhab along with other madhab. Im a follower of the sunnah and quran as is.
I dont believe in sufinimo.

World

VIP
I didnt disagree with shafici. All i was alluding to was that Tukaraq didnt even know the shafici madhab. Read my previous statements. I dont go by labels. Idc if people go by labels. Im A Sunni who follows the Shafici madhab along with other madhab. Im a follower of the sunnah and quran as is.
I dont believe in sufinimo.
You can’t pick an choose what madhab you want to. So are you saying if one thing is halal in the hanafi madhab and haram in the shafi’i madhab you will follow the hanafi madhab because it’s easier? As a layman you can’t do that. Are you saying the madhab don’t follow the quran and sunnah, but you do?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
why are terrorists al shabab wahabis on somalispot :faysalwtf:

How original, calling someone who tries to be as genuine to Islam as possible a terrorist. I almost laughed. You know what, at least I've never defended shirk. You, on the other hand, have done so on other threads. How do you call yourself Muslim, saaxiib? Genuinely curious here.

World

VIP
How original, calling someone who tries to be as genuine to Islam as possible a terrorist. I almost laughed. You know what, at least I've never defended shirk. You, on the other hand, have done so on other threads. How do you call yourself Muslim, saaxiib? Genuinely curious here.
So after questioning me being a Muslim, you’re here questioning another person being Muslim. You khawarij salafis are the scorn of the earth and must be eradicated no matter the cost.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Ibn Hajr called Ibn Taymiyyah an anthropomorphist.

The vast majority of Shafici scholars past and present were Ash'ari in Aqeedah.

Salafism is a political ideology that draws on the works of the most extreme and backward clerics such as the murderer Ibn Abdul Wahhab who believed his followers were the only Muslims on the face of the earth.

What an evil man, trying to discourage shirk amongst the Ummah. Keep spreading your lies, saaxiib.

upload_2019-3-29_20-51-27.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lool says the people who follow abdul wahab that is shirk in itself

you salafi wahabis are so full of yourself you cant even see youre own hipocracy

Trending