The dangers of Sufism. Sufis come in

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
what about the fact that salafism was a made up ideology in 1970 by abdulwahab for the Saudis and how its lead to the killing of millions of muslims

sufism existed long before salafism, the only danger i see is from salafism

so refrain from spreading salafi wahabi propoganda we somalis are shafi i sunnis we follow the sunnah not abdulwahab

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Salafi means being on the path of the prophet scw and the asxaaba. Thats the actual definition. So why would you be against that?
becosue where not the sahaba we will never be like the sahaba or the nabi
the prophet muhammed sallahu alayhi wasalam told us to follow the sunnah not the sahaba or him

salafism was invented by abdul wahab i dont follow him

becosue where not the sahaba we will never be like the sahaba or the nabi
the prophet muhammed sallahu alayhi wasalam told us to follow the sunnah not the sahaba or him

salafism was invented by abdul wahab i dont follow him
Yes we follow the sunnah. But thee are things that didnt happen under the prophets time and under the taabicin. We use them as guidence as well as they were with the prophet. Follow quraan and sunnah is what salafis do

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes we follow the sunnah. But thee are things that didnt happen under the prophets time and under the taabicin. We use them as guidence as well as they were with the prophet. Follow quraan and sunnah is what salafis do
the salaf are followers of abdul wahab not islam the prophet ordered you to follow the sunnah you guys follow abdul wahab and wahabiyyah not islam
so spare me the bullshit

the salaf are followers of abdul wahab not islam the prophet ordered you to follow the sunnah you guys follow abdul wahab and wahabiyyah not islam
so spare me the bullshit

This is nonsense and a lie. Even me with my limited knowledge who has been there enough times to know. Salafis strive to follow the prophet scw sunnah as close as they can. They will give you deliil for their action based on hadith. Even salafis gets divided and everyone can call themselves salafi

There are different types of Sufis and their deviation varies from the mainstream sunnis. I think people should be cautious on certain types of Sufis like those who prays to the dead.

I am wary of the salafis as well as I have doubts about whether all of their teachings are from the prophet. It feels like they take the authenticity of some sources for granted like assuming sahih bukhari being 100% authentic. I do believe hadiths are important and sahih bukhari has mostly authentic hadiths but there are some that sounds very weird and some scholars have used them as a source in making rules.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Salafi is made up british experiment. Its also a cult and should be treated as such.
tell it how it is
they are a pro arab nationalist saudi desguising themselves as muslims the salafi was created to kick the ottoman muslims out
they dont promote islam just arabiyah and wahabiyah of the saudi goverment its not islam

sufis have been practising muslims for hundreds of years before these salafis scums

tell it how it is
they are a pro arab nationalist saudi desguising themselves as muslims the salafi was created to kick the ottoman muslims out
they dont promote islam just arabiyah and wahabiyah of the saudi goverment its not islam

sufis have been practising muslims for hundreds of years before these salafis scums

Salafi = arab nationalim

There are different types of Sufis and their deviation varies from the mainstream sunnis. I think people should be cautious on certain types of Sufis like those who prays to the dead.

I am wary of the salafis as well as I have doubts about whether all of their teachings are from the prophet. It feels like they take the authenticity of some sources for granted like assuming sahih bukhari being 100% authentic. I do believe hadiths are important and sahih bukhari has mostly authentic hadiths but there are some that sounds very weird and some scholars have used them as a source in making rules.

I agree. But many people call themselves salafi and you have to be careful. But salafis are divided and sufis has even more sects. Seems like we have few grave singers in somalispot as well

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree. But many people call themselves salafi and you have to be careful. But salafis are divided and sufis has even more sects. Seems like we have few grave singers in somalispot as well
it seems to me we have a few evil terrorists we are going to kick bastard killers like alshabab and wahabiyah out of our country you fake muslims followers of abdul wahab

you have no right to talk about sufis when you where created in 1970 we somalis are are followers of the sunnah as dictated by the prophet and sufis are our muslims brothers

it seems to me we have a few evil terrorists we are going to kick bastard killers like alshabab and wahabiyah out of our country you fake muslims followers of abdul wahab

you have no right to talk about sufis when you where created in 1970 we somalis are are followers of the sunnah as dictated by the prophet and sufis are our muslims brothers

The fact you mix khawarij with salafis shows how little knowledge you have

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The fact you mix khawarij with salafis shows how little knowledge you have
you're a liar al shabab isis are wahabi salafists we all know that stop trying to decieve us where not stupid we know exactly who they

salafiya is an evil death cult created by abdulwahab and his british allies to kick ottoman muslims out the real muslims we know who you are stop spewing this evil death cult

and also you al shabab salafist wahabiya isis supporters will not be in somalia

halwa

✨🌙
The only branch of Islam we should all follow is Sunni. Sufism is just another branch of Islam that seems to have lost its course and meaning of Islam. They participate in a lot of shirk and bid’ah. They encourage the worshipping of other beings other than Allah.They worship Prophets and awliya living or dead. They say, Ya jeylani, Ya Rifaai, or Oh Messenger of Allah, help and save us, which is all wrong. It is shirk!

They are mystical beings and claim to have met the dead. Acudubillah. They even dance! :ftw9nwa:

The only branch of Islam we should all follow is Sunni. Sufism is just another branch of Islam that seems to have lost its course and meaning of Islam. They participate in a lot of shirk and bid’ah. They encourage the worshipping of other beings other than Allah.They worship Prophets and awliya living or dead. They say, Ya jeylani, Ya Rifaai, or Oh Messenger of Allah, help and save us, which is all wrong. It is shirk!

They are mystical beings and claim to have met the dead. Acudubillah. They even dance! :ftw9nwa:
Exactly....they are weirdos. I wonder if we have some grave singers in here. They do pray to sheikhs and the prophet. A lot of weird thingd

Trending