The Danger of Abu Khadeejah and SPUBS

"The Warning of Abu Khadeejah & His Hizb Against The Conference of Shaykh Sulayman ar-Ruhayli Is Blocking People From Allah’s Path تحذير أبي خديجة وحزبه من دورة الشيخ سليمان الرحيلي صد عن سبيل الله Shaykh Khalid ibn Muhammad ibn Uthman al-Misri"

As I have mentioned elsewhere- I had the opportunity to ask NasirAlHanbali about SPUBS and he can explain about them much better than I can, he understands the issue with them a lot better than I do. I've met him- he isn't just a YouTuber- he's a real talib al ilm who also happens to have a YouTube channel.

I really want to warn Salafis against SPUBS and I also want to mention that SPUBS does not properly represent Salifiyyah nor supporters of Sheikh Rabee Madkhali. For those who aren't aware, Sheikh Rabee Madkhali is a Salafi scholar who refuted Seyyid Qutb and Ikhwan al Muslimeen. This is what he is known for- for his refutations against deviants in general and Seyyid Qutb and the ikhwanis in particular. If you go on NasirAlHanbali's YouTube channel and go to playlists they have a whole playlist about Sheikh Rabee Madkhali and explaining all this. Anyways, if you refute deviants and especially well-connected, very well-funded deviants like the Ikhwanis (Al Jazeera is basically an ikhwani outlet, Qatar, Turkey, they are all with the ikwhanis, middleeasteye, even Daniel Haqiqatjou at the very least has ikwani tendencies; also they are very close with the Shia)- you are going to make enemies. So of course Sheikh Rabee Madkhali made enemies. So then they come up with this "Madkhali" term just like "Wahhabi" was made up in the past because of another scholar refuting deviants.

There is no "Madkhali" sect just like there is no "Wahhabi" sect. "Madkhali" is basically a slur for Salafis who refute the ikhwanis and their ideology. It isn't a separate sect. Anyways, there is this misconception floating around that there is a Madkhali sect. If you don't agree with the ikhwani mentality of destabilizing Muslim countries and promoting for every Muslim country to be the next Syria (and btw is this not the underlying idea behind Al-Shabaab? saying the rulers are kaffirs and deciding to fight them?)- then you are supposedly a Madkhali and you are allegedly an agent of Saudi or something- it cannot possibly be that you of your own independent judgement think promoting civil wars in every Muslim country is a bad idea and suits the interest of the enemies. I guess supposedly you're supposed to be hardcore and Muslims are supposed to start civil wars and destroy their own countries and it's okay if this destroys basically the entire Muslim World because it's about being hardcore rather than actually winning or getting any actual practical results. And if you think this ideology was pushed as part of a plot to destabilize Muslim countries, it must be because you're being paid by Saudi Arabia, supposedly.

Anyways, there this is this false idea that there is a "Madkhali" sect and that this sect is represented by SPUBS. They do refute the ikhwanis, they do refute Yasir Qadi and some other deviants and this is good but

1- they have formed a hizb
2- they attack scholars they shouldn't attack like Shaykh Sulayman ar-Ruhayli

and some other things. Salafis should avoid. In this video, Shaykh Khalid ibn Muhammad ibn Uthman al-Misri mentions Abu Khadeejah by name and explains this issue of SPUBS. NasirAlHanbali is a staunch supporter of Sheikh Rabee Madkhali and he is against SPUBS. So people should avoid SPUBS and they also should not think that SPUBS are proper representatives of so-called "Madkhalis".

EDIT: btw if anyone wants to know about this issue regarding Sheikh Madkhali, I really recommend this book of his, The Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Allaah... it is no wonder the ikhwanis hate him- it's because he destroys their ideology- https://abdurrahman.org/dawah/methodology-of-the-prophets-in-calling-to-allaah/

Last edited: