Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Loooool you should read again.
FYI I'm heart core Punani
I meant Puntlander ina'adeer ;)
Ql8kg.gif

Comrade Trotsky told me before he took an ice pick to the head that he showered many times with The Cushitic One, and that contrary to propaganda put out by the Darood clan she does not have ten layers of baruur. It's been a long time since we had that conversation, but I still have reason to believe that she does not have multi layers of fat. Unfortunately TCO has apostated from Communism these days and is now a dues paying member of the KKK due to a violent relationship with an AA lover, but a good body is a good body.

All babes of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your kastuumo.

Comrade Trotsky told me before he took an ice pick to the head that he showered many times with The Cushitic One, and that contrary to propaganda put out by the Darood clan she does not have ten layers of baruur. It's been a long time since we had that conversation, but I still have reason to believe that she does not have multi layers of fat. Unfortunately TCO has apostated from Communism these days and is now a dues paying member of the KKK due to a violent relationship with an AA lover, but a good body is a good body.

All babes of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your kastuumo.
Saxib wtf are you saying

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I love my females brainless dumb as f*ck weeye narcissistic self absorbed spoiled vain egotistical entitled brat, with that being said I like her masha Allah cause she's every mans best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending