The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm really impressed 'did you really draw this?' ...( pauses thinks not but likes it anyway )

Tonight you will feast on hiliib and Barris, with salad, and muss :banderas:

As usual, you have better reaction to kaftan than some recently schooled badiye kids who think they are elites just because they can write few words in English.

Thanks for the Hilib and Bariis,.

Yea, I drew it in less than two minutes.

Last edited:
Man you have shown up every Farah on this site... all the chicks will be jealous and will want a picture now.

I have the biggest grin on my face right now, your dangerous :banderas:

@InfoMatic is a true inspiration mashallah:wow:

Can you draw me as well walaal?

Draw-me-Like-One-of-Your-French-Girls_o_111607.jpg

I would need 1500 Kw lamp to see his facial features brother. Must a man suffer drawing this?

PS: No worries bro, I will bring Cushitic herself to you, I am doing this on your behalf. Take Notes my man.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lol its in this niggas blood to karbaash hutus

Allah hogaad ba'ayeey he did it unconciously :faysalwtf:
I didn't even know @anonymous34 was Hawiye :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
I don't partake in that qabyaalad shit tho, I am a good man I swear :browtf:
The spirit of my geeljire ancestors possessed me for a minute and I subconsciously did it :mjlol:

Man you have shown up every Farah on his site... all the chicks will be jealous and will want a picture now.

I have the biggest grin on my face right now, your dangerous :banderas:

I relied on your good dabeecad/personality on the forum and how you are impersonal and do good kaftan with all the brothers here. In a way, your first return post which I saw convinced me you were a true sister.

This shukaansi is fun, but to me, you are a decent Somali woman. Thanks for the positive feedback. If you were certain girls, I would not bother saying hello much less do something like this.

With that, Enjoy this fame and you can see how guys are all over the place to get your attention. Your stock is higher than it had been.

All the help you didn't need to have boys crawl and be on their knees

:lolbron:

I didn't even know @anonymous34 was Hawiye :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
I don't partake in that qabyaalad shit tho, I am a good man I swear :browtf:
The spirit of my geeljire ancestors possessed me for a minute and I subconsciously did it :mjlol:
I am not impressed by your behaviour. You use to be one of the quite ones here. :draketf:I never noticed you on SSPOT until you tagged me here?

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.