The Cushitic One Is On My Desk Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL, I twisted his words ... Most men think similar ways as he did in reality.. they give up or try to cut their losses before they get started if the girl is popular ... Fear of the unknown as such...

I think that is what he may have meant by saying when your stocks go down... as in when others lose interest .. which would not make sense ... A popular woman will remain popular because naturally guys think there must be a reason others like her... stock won't go down and best option is join the herd and upstage them if you can ... if it doesn't work then move on .. Life goes on .

I knew I would fatten your inbox ... Now you are a slayer I see killing poor Abdis left and right ...

Alright last gif, and I'll be out of this thread

giphy.gif

You can't leave the thread now bro .. you already started on the right track by dropping hints at Sarah cadeey... you called her Salafi Sister ..... good way to start with her indeed saxib ...

I am evil in her eyes .... so you have a chance .... and I only have small goatee that never grows, not hairy person in general ... I would not meet the criteria of a beard that is knee long man ... that puts me out of the salafi game.

She has a sense of humor and she is nice btw

I will help you in some ways .. already stashed this for you when you succeed .. her gift. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending