The Curse of Somali Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell a lot by a people by how they conduct their meetings/conferences.

There is a cancerous national disgrace that afflicts us when it comes to this, no protocol 'everybody' wants to talk, add there '2 cent's and with everybody, I mean every degenerate odeey present, "bal labo kalmood aan ku darsado"

30/40 will line up to the mic, each repeating what the first one said, bringing nothing useful to the discussion other then a colossal waste of time, this is pandemic in 30+ generation, with the youngsters we struggle to find speakers, everybody is mic shy apart from the odd crazed verbal diarrhoea suffering femcunt.

Just returned from a fund raiser, that ended up having 30/40 degenerate odeey unofficial speakers instead of the 3 enlisted, when I complained to the organiser for over running by 90 minutes, he told me, they wouldn't turn up if they didn't get there 'laba kalmood' and it's part of our culture.

Where on earth did this crazed disease come from saxibayaal? is this part of culture? or just a disease @Duke of Bohol @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Geeljire252 @Warsheekh @Prince of Lasanod @Prince of Hobyo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think it's due to qabyalad cause one person will always feel that the other person from qabil rivalries qabil habal had been given longer time to speak. Besides we have an oral culture where I disputes use to get solved underneath the tree so we overall as Somalis place more emphasis on hadalka.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
These useless elders and tribe leaders of their sub sub sub clan are given too much importance. Why should their useless opinion matter?

This problem is also rampant in the government.

We need a strong authoritarian leader who holds us by the neck. These useless elders should be dismissed. Not saying we need a dictatorship, but I think a single party government would work best for us like China.

These useless elders and tribe leaders of their sub sub sub clan are given too much importance. Why should their useless opinion matter?

This problem is also rampant in the government.

We need a strong authoritarian leader who holds us by the neck. These useless elders should be dismissed. Not saying we need a dictatorship, but I think a single party government would work best for us like China.
Or we can have elections to create a facade of "democracy", but the strong visionary leader will always win. Much like how our good friends, Turkey & Russia conduct their democracy. Either way, Somalia needs a conservative authoritarian leader.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
@Prince of Lasanod

This is not just in politics confined to Somalia, but everywhere you go or any other meetings in the West, from fund-raisers for a new mosque, to sub-sub-clan meetings, all the way to even 'nikah'.

This particular event was funding raising for the drought victims, supposed to be 3 speakers, but 30/40 odayaals came to the mic saying the same stuff "this is a great gathering, we should do anything we can for our people ........10min"

Then the next bufoon comes along saying the same stuff and this continues for 90 minutes. Never seen this type of Hadal Jaceeyl in any other community, even a nikah I went too, every odey on the podium wanted his 'laba kalmood' even that third uncle not at the podium wanted his 'laba kalmood', entire hour before we could eat our meal in peace.

I am trying to understand if this despicable thing is a culture or not, and were it originated from @Cognitivedissonance made a good point, but it even happens within sub-sub-sub-sub-clan meetings, so I don't think it's entirely to do with 'qabiil.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Prince of Lasanod

This is not just in politics confined to Somalia, but everywhere you go or any other meetings in the West, from fund-raisers for a new mosque, to sub-sub-clan meetings, all the way to even 'nikah'.

This particular event was funding raising for the drought victims, supposed to be 3 speakers, but 30/40 odayaals came to the mic saying the same stuff "this is a great gathering, we should do anything we can for our people ........10min"

Then the next bufoon comes along saying the same stuff and this continues for 90 minutes. Never seen this type of Hadal Jaceeyl in any other community, even a nikah I went too, every odey on the podium wanted his 'laba kalmood' even that third uncle not at the podium wanted his 'laba kalmood', entire hour before we could eat our meal in peace.

I am trying to understand if this despicable thing is a culture or not, and were it originated from @Cognitivedissonance made a good point, but it even happens within sub-sub-sub-sub-clan meetings, so I don't think it's entirely to do with 'qabiil.
Sub-sub-sub-sub that's when the rivalry becomes more potent cause it's so close, I say shariah is the only remedy to all our ills, what say you?

Sub-sub-sub-sub that's when the rivalry becomes more potent cause it's so close, I say shariah is the only remedy to all our ills, what say you?

I highly doubt Somali's would agree on that, we seen what happened during ICU, even half of my own sub-clan rejected it, and most of yours.

It would either be called a hutu or a dooro kangaroo court, depending which clan takes reign, just the same way the divided themselves in the mosques in the West.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I highly doubt Somali's would agree on that, we seen what happened during ICU, even half of my own sub-clan rejected it, and most of yours.

It would either be called a hutu or a dooro kangaroo court, depending which clan takes reign, just the same way the divided themselves in the mosques in the West.
So you believe in secularism?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
That is part of our culture like it or not. Every old timer gets his say during a shir. It is not always constructive though.

"bal labo kalmood aan ku darsado"

:deadpeter: This made my weekend.

You will notice a 90% drop in "Labo Kalmood" when the topic is about money and finances. It's the reason we don't have business channels or Bloomberg style outlet for capitalism. 30+ year olds love to talk, but hate action. Action requires work, talk requires words.

This image below is from the time people would talk and then get shit done.
Nowadays they talk and go to sleep.

Nothing more distracting than discussion without direction.

dc45643371be270ddb5ccc824c1ca9e4.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Shariah is indeed the only way forward I believe ICU was all inclusive it was a tribal entity. When I say shariah I'm referring to the shariah of the includes all Muslims regardless of nationality.
Whats the point of talking about uniting all Muslims across all ethnic groups that span multiple continents when your clan, or Somalis aren't even united? :deadosama:

The opinions of elders should be heard but also should everyone else's... equally.

It's not opinions, just regurgitating of the points the first dude in the queue of 40 made, each one rehashes the same words.

I don't think you have been to 30+ Somali meetings, or conferences much or at all, you would know what I am talking about otherwise.

@LarryThePuntite

Very true, I once had a very large whatsapp group, none-stop empty talks despite all efforts to keep it to important announcement, it failed, the moment it got to collecting money for drought victims or getting projects done, 1/3 of the people started 'leaving' the group

These were all your loud toothless polemicist, and they were far from being broke which you tend to think when such a thing happens, they were in fact the wealthiest people in the group.

There is a strong aversion in our community of getting things done, recently I was arguing with a Damul Jadiid dude about HSM, it would cost him nothing if he built a hospital in every region, and 2/3 roads, it would be 90% less then the bribes paid to dumb clan elders and MPS,

The whole Somali population would get behind him, and never forget him (like Farmaajo that did basic's like getting people paid), he laughed at me and responded, sxb "habaar bu qaba" and God forbids such people from 'goodness'.

@Cognitivedissonance

Your response just proved my point, you will toe the line of your tribe elders, if they 'approve', you will 'approve', you see ICU was opposed by more then half my sub-clan who supported Qeybdiid, they included my uncles and friends, but I was totally against it and supported ICU because I see the bigger picture.

You of course didn't, but supported C/Yusuf a warlord, riding on Ethiopian tanks, slaughtering more then 100k, because he was from your clan, that's the difference between us sxb and why the country is fucked, I am principled and never get swayed

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is a strong aversion in our community of getting things done, recently I was arguing with a Damul Jadiid dude about HSM, it would cost him nothing if he built a hospital in every region, and 2/3 roads, it would be 90% less then the bribes paid to dumb clan elders and MPS,

The whole Somali population would get behind him, and never forget him (like Farmaajo that did basic's like getting people paid), he laughed at me and responded, sxb "habaar bu qaba" and God forbids such people from 'goodness'.
The sad truth is that the Somalis, who in general are pure hearted people, are not the ones that are re-electing their leaders. Farmaajo got a huge welcoming in Mogadishu (who are the least qabilist people) due his generous work, but will that get him elected? :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ICU Just like the taliban only recruited certain tribe Pashtun & hawiye the shariah should be all inclusive with every tribe or race participating, I support the federal government over terrorists anyday even during the time of the prophet khawarij existed they are enemy numero uno as far as I am concerned who blow them selves into smithreens based on tribalism jihad.
It's not opinions, just regurgitating of the points the first dude in the queue of 40 made, each one rehashes the same words.

I don't think you have been to 30+ Somali meetings, or conferences much or at all, you would know what I am talking about otherwise.

@LarryThePuntite

Very true, I once had a very large whatsapp group, none-stop empty talks despite all efforts to keep it to important announcement, it failed, the moment it got to collecting money for drought victims or getting projects done, 1/3 of the people started 'leaving' the group

These were all your loud toothless polemicist, and they were far from being broke which you tend to think when such a thing happens, they were in fact the wealthiest people in the group.

@Cognitivedissonance

Your response just proved my point, you will toe the line of your tribe elders, if they 'approve', you will 'approve', you see ICU was opposed by more then half my sub-clan who supported Qeybdiid, they included my uncles and friends, but I was totally against it and supported ICU because I see the bigger picture.

You of course didn't, but supported C/Yusuf a warlord, riding on Ethiopian tanks, slaughtering more then 100k, because he was from your clan, that's the difference between us sxb and why the country is fucked, I am principled and never get swayed

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You support ICU even though half of them broke away to form al shabaab? Xassan Dahir awees being one of the leaders of ICU Joined al shabaab here's a clip with his issuing takfir on Muslims you support this due to qabyalad this is far removed from Allah shariah. Just like the taliban was a tribal entity compromising of majority bashtun who used taliban as a front to wage wars against other ethnic tribes of Afghanistan likewise ICU has done the same.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Before sheikh sharif Ahmed was issuing fatwas like if you shake a woman's hand that you're not related to then your hand should be cut off
IMG_3408.PNG

After he received a briefcase full of money from the US he's like
IMG_3409.PNG

:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts