The Curious Case of the Lustless 😬

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are accomplished and meet someone whose company you enjoy that’s highly compatible. Though not exactly a spring chicken, you put your affections on reserve for someone special. Now that your wedding day fast approaches, you ready yourself to put that piquant wit on full display – unrestrained. He knows you are innocent but has no idea about that sensuous side of you which exists on the outer limits. Yet tonight, you may just let him cross the line and be inclined to let room service ice trail down your spine. Nightfall fast approaches, and the wedding guests are gone. You anticipate being carried over a threshold with some fortuitous tap of the derriere as you recoil in shock with a sprinkle of wanting.​
dakota-johnson-jamie-dornan.gif
Yet he treats you in a democratic and egalitarian way by giving you a firm business deal handshake. You assume his nervousness gets the better of him and the unfolding might happen tomorrow, but his evasiveness is unabated for weeks. It is not like you are undesirable. You appear to be in shape and you recall him showing indicators of interest before your I-dos. You question if there is something wrong with you for being more wanton and wonder why he isn’t trying to curry favour with you.

A month has elapsed and you’re still a virgin. You are in the honeymoon period. However, articles of clothing stay on. You even start to question whether you did something to deserve this by spurning the affections of men for years. You realize you are talking crazy at this point. Then two months pass by, and you’re fed up with the unilateral sexual interest. You know someone else could appreciate your sumptuous frame. The fact that you must convince him to ravish you is embarrassing. So is the dry spell that started on day one. Now it has been four months and you question where his gusto is. Why doesn’t he want to grab you by the ankle resulting in a semi-concussion upon hitting your head and do the unspeakable. At this point, you would not even mind foul play.​
evil-grab-leg.gif
You question how you allowed yourself to get into what looks like an asexual marriage. Was it his appearance that got you, his other amiable personality traits or his financial stability? On paper he’s certainly a catch hence why you wish to hold on. You take commitment very seriously and aren’t the type to just cut your losses and run. You also fear the opinions of others as the subject of a lack of intimacy triggers intense feelings of shame. Also, having never been sexually active before you are comfortable with the status quo.

It has been six months and now the black lace number in the back of your closet is getting more action from cob webs than you are. You fear the worst and cry a bit. Muttering to yourself that you are too beautiful to be a beard. It is after such time that you ask him what the deal is because this arrangement appears more like a roommate rather than a husband. He finally reluctantly confides in you that he has been ashamed about having ED.​

Generally, what would you do if you got yourself into a sexless marriage? Not just one that happens like in the colourful fiction above but also if it occurred years down the road.
giphy.gif

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I suppose in these situations, one could maybe discuss intimacy with their spouse and see if they have an interest in you in terms of getting intimate. If the person has a physical disorder, I think that the couple ,if they are not being intimate and they really want to,could mutually divorce.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Reject philosophy, embrace action
Whatever happened to consent?
I suppose in these situations, one could maybe discuss intimacy with their spouse and see if they have an interest in you in terms of getting intimate. If the person has a physical disorder, I think that the couple ,if they are not being intimate and they really want to,could mutually divorce.
Do you think that's something which should be articulated in a marriage contract before you even sign the dotted line? I'm just curious.

CALMONE20###

Whatever happened to consent?

Do you think that's something which should be articulated in a marriage contract before you even sign the dotted line? I'm just curious.
I think that it should be mentioned yes. That way, it prevents a marriage breakdown.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think that it should be mentioned yes. That way, it prevents a marriage breakdown.
I could be wrong but I don't think couples lay down ground rules regarding expectations for physical intimacy in a marriage. Also, does anyone actually undergo marital counselling before they tie the knot?
@Sophisticate by the way,you are one of my favourite posters on here. I like your posts.
Thank you so much sis. That means a lot. I love your presence on the forum as well. You are certainly not afraid to speak your mind which is very admirable. 🙏

CALMONE20###

I could be wrong but I don't think couples lay down ground rules regarding expectations for physical intimacy in a marriage. Also, does anyone actually undergo marital counselling before they tie the knot?

Thank you so much sis. That means a lot. I love your presence on the forum as well. You are certainly not afraid to speak your mind which is very admirable. 🙏
Depends tbh some do some don't.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Depends tbh some do some don't.
You have a point.

I also think there is this assumption that men tend to be more high desire than women. I presume there will probably always be a disparity. Though I think it's better off if the male is higher in this area than the female.

A lot of these concerns/issues of low libido can be altered through diet and lifestyle modifications and stress alleviation. I just wonder what someone would do if their spouse merely doesn't care or is apathetic. Not everyone is keen on changing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
oh....... I'm not dying a virgin :nahgirl::idontlike:
Lol, you somewhat inspired this thread. :deadrose:I instantly thought of worse case scenarios in marriage.
To be honest, this would be a sad state of affairs. Rejection by someone who is supposed to love you is depressing.
kiss-no.gif
I heard this story of a Muslim woman who married a man who was enamoured by her in her youth and he stopped being interested in her over time. She was compromising by fulfilling his wishes of a non-sexual companionate union. She decided to stay with him due to finances, children and still genuinely appreciated him even though he left her feeling dejected, unwanted and lonely.​

Yaraye

VIP
Lol, you somewhat inspired this thread. :deadrose:I instantly thought of worse case scenarios in marriage.
To be honest, this would be a sad state of affairs. Rejection by someone who is supposed to love you is depressing.
kiss-no.gif
I heard this story of a Muslim woman who married a man who was enamoured by her in her youth and he stopped being interested in her over time. She was compromising by fulfilling his wishes of a non-sexual companionate union. She decided to stay with him due to finances, children and still genuinely appreciated him even though he left her feeling dejected, unwanted and lonely.​
I'm your inspiration for this post?! :deadpeter:

Rejection is sad and depressing in general but its even worse if it comes from your partner. Like I said before, I'm a touched starved person. I will not be able to handle physical rejection, or emotional for that matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
That's when you get a divorce, life is too short to be in a sexless marriage. The main point of marriage is to be sexual active and express your carnal desires. Everyone deserves sexual compatibility.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Jokes aside, leave them. Life is too short to be wasting time with someone who your supposed to spend the rest of your life and they make you feel undesired.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
And that's awful to not tell someone beforehand if you have a condition, selfishly we all want someone. Really though, consider how the other person. It's them who is affected, while you might be happy, they'll be miserable and that will breed resentment.

And that's awful to not tell someone beforehand if you have a condition, selfishly we all want someone. Really though, consider how the other person. It's them who is affected, while you might be happy, they'll be miserable and that will breed resentment.
Yeah it's a cuntish move. Asexuals exist and would be far more complementary for the individual in the hypothetical sense.

Yaraye

VIP
the whole concept of marriage is to help people avoid zina :yousmart:

Trending