The Creator of this website...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Very liberal undertones, if this website survives, I feel like it's going to be a battleground between:

Traditional Somalis (general Muslims)
Intersectional feminist Somalis
Gay Somalis
Atheist Somalis
Agnostic Somalis
And Somalis who converted to other religions.

somnet was authoritarian, if you didn't follow the rules, you were relegated to the position of an observer. :mybusiness:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalis are anarchists by nature and somnet is a police state. That marriage was doomed to fail from the get..:francis:

As long as People dont attack somali culture values and try to paint a false narrative on us like the Feminist Pro Black SJws on twitter and elsewhere online. i

I could care less what your life choices are.

At the end of the day 90% somalis are (Conservative Muslims)

And the minority few have to live with that!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I just find it all really confusing. I thought TMG and TMN were one in the same. Now I realize they are two different people. :confused: Or are they?

I can already see members who were fiercely anti Somali atheists/agnostics/gays/liberals etc back in somnet seem to have entirely different tones in here. Let's see for how long this phase will last before their true faces will come out, or turn out to be hypocrites in the first place. :troll:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Its always good.to challenge conventional wisdom. That's how we progress as people. It's inevitable that people will disagree on religion or values or whatever but as long as it's genuine and authentic and you're not throwing Somalinimo under the bus I will respect you.

Censorship should be limited if this place is to survive

That being said the different camps should at least try to respect each other
I would also recommend different sections for different types of threads/topics

A big fadhi ku dirir section is obviously necessary

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Censorship should be limited if this place is to survive

That being said the different camps should at least try to respect each other
I would also recommend different sections for different types of threads/topics

A big fadhi ku dirir section is obviously necessary
There is no gathering of Somalis except that there is fadhi ku dirir.

If all differing groups engage each other with respect, then there can be peaceful coexistence.:kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending