The Corruption of Omar Suleiman "YAQEEN INSTITUTE" || @UthmanibnFarooq

yaqeen institute is terrible, people should stay away from them. there's a lot more detail to go into but that's just a brief thing I want to mention while I just have a moment.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
More clarity here tbh never even heard of these people before but the sheikh here gets straight to the point
No he doesn’t because yasir qadhi was referring to people asking the dead to make dua to Allah. It’s haram but not shirk. Although I do agree with th what he says about yaqeen institute.
Like wtf :mindblown:

Garaad diinle

 
No he doesn’t because yasir qadhi was referring to people asking the dead to make dua to Allah. It’s haram but not shirk. Although I do agree with th what he says about yaqeen institute.
Audhubillah min al-shaytaan ar-rajeem this sounds like dalal institute.

Beautiful emotion provoking speeches, scratch the surface and these bozos are pushing extreme left wing agendas**. These fanatical ideological demagogues do not support freedom of religion (see France) and only support you as a token minority if you strip away the "problematic" components of your belief system.

...j

What?
1683028999165.png
1683029043082.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Faris Hammadi is very knowledgeable in the deen but his political takes are ass.

He’s on the Emirati payroll and his entire online persona is essentially Emirati soft power through dawah.

He’s just as bad as the Saudi imams that continue to justify MBS.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

The video is out of context
It’s not out of context. What context is missing? I mean even dr brown didn’t say it’s out of context, he said he misspoke and he meant he supports free speech which I can understand. Even then to misspeak about something so big just shows that they are incompetent and there is a risk of them misleading and confusing the ummah.

How can you even claim to be a knowledgeable person and utter such a sentence, look at the video and think this is good and release it?

Trending

Latest posts