The conniving indho yars of Samsung have a few choice words for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Luckily for me we wont get married legally in the west, instead it would be one of those undocumented Somali mehers, which means no Marriage certificate, and that prevents you from fleecing me of my Lacag.

You see fellas, you have to always be a step a head and never agree to marry a Halimo officially in the west, otherwise she will milk you dry.

giphy.gif

No common law situation. :nahgirl: I'm sophisticate. I can find any old replacement blade at dukaanka.

I'm off to my Lughaya reserves. :manny: You gave me a crap deal. Sooooo long, bro.

Hello, worldly future Samaroon baby father begging for my dual citizenship, monogamy and eager to sign the necessary legalese.:salute:

Last edited:
Luckily for me we wont get married legally in the west, instead it would be one of those undocumented Somali mehers, which means no Marriage certificate, and that prevents you from fleecing me of my Lacag.

You see fellas, you have to always be a step a head and never agree to marry a Halimo officially in the west, otherwise she will milk you dry.

giphy.gif

Ahhh someone who thinks like me, Maa Sha Allah.
:siilaanyosmile:

I will not get got:fittytousand:

Hello, worldly future Samaroon baby father begging for my dual citizenship, monogamy and eager to sign the necessary legalese.

Your loss. This adonis is a sharp man, very reflective, has a certain shine to him, and is not cut from the same cloth of these other faaraxs. Did i also mention that he has a talent for wordplay :mjohreally:
Ahhh someone who thinks like me, Maa Sha Allah.
:siilaanyosmile:

I will not get got

:yousmart:

Don’t forget about me waryee

How can i forget a Son of Sugule, war kaalay nimcada nala qaybso niyow :denzelnigga:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Your loss. This adonis is a sharp man, very reflective, has a certain shine to him, and is not cut from the same cloth of these other faaraxs. Did i also mention that he has a talent for wordplay :mjohreally:

How can i forget a Son of Sugule, war kaalay nimcada nala qaybso niyow :denzelnigga:

Let me gues you are Ingriis Carre?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:siilaanyolaugh: You're a shameless self-advertiser. I also noticed your italicized judo mind tricks. Subliminals are criminal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending