The connection

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have you ever been in a public place and randomly locked eyes with a stranger and felt an instant connection /love? I had this happen to me a few days ago, it's the most beautiful feeling , we stared into eachother for a good 5 second and I analyzed his face ,he had beautiful eyes and tan skin and long Golden hair, then I looked away to stop the connection cause I said "he isn't muslim".

This was the only time it ever happened to me.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Stop watching Disney movies. But what does exist is I'll f**k you looks, got a couple of them at the club like severe staring each other for several seconds, fun times .

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wow!!! I don't know how you come up with these fascinating threads Mrs @SOULSEARCHING. Your life is a like a movie full of jaw dropping gritty urban dramas.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Have you ever been in a public place and randomly locked eyes with a stranger and felt an instant connection /love? I had this happen to me a few days ago, it's the most beautiful feeling , we stared into eachother for a good 5 second and I analyzed his face ,he had beautiful eyes and tan skin and long Golden hair, then I looked away to stop the connection cause I said "he isn't muslim".

Spoken like a true Pocahontas
1600082005351.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

and then u woke up

Sis I had a similar experience except the nigga couldn't see me! I was like 11 years old and on the bus (top deck). The faraax was across the road at the bus stop and he was the whole package!

:banderas:
Tall, small forehead with soft hair, chiselled features, athletic build and maarin. He looked like he was 15/16 years old.
:diddyass::diddyass:

I only noticed him after my friend pointed him out and was mesmerised by the hunk.
:stevej:

I watched him for a few seconds of pure bliss whilst the girls from my school were cheering for him.
:rejoice:

Then the bus drove on and i never saw him again. Even though I always used to be on the lookout when going past his bus stop but to no avail.

:mjcry:

PERVERT

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH AND YOU HAVE OVER 50 THREADS

DO YOU HAVE JOB ?
WHY DONT YOU GET A JOB
GO TO SCHOOL DO SOMETHING

PATHETIC

I BOUGHT YOU YOUR COCOA BUTTER COME OVER TONIGHT AND GET IT

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Its called horny drive thru hon

1600094863683.png

Trending

Latest posts