The Columbus Geeljire Wadaads, community leader, the uncle and the Sultan of the Marxuum have held a news conference

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The uncle is pretty upset at the falsehood that spread throughout the Somali social media.
He is also irate about the disgraceful way that his nephew was filmed in such a state

Lady who recorded it is now distancing herself from filming it by saying “she asked me to do it “.

The uncle feels like his nephew’s dignity in death was invaded by broadcasting him to the masses.

The details are coming into focus now. Apparently the Marxuum was found unconscious in Wedgewood neighborhood, a problematic neighborhood that’s pretty dangerous. Someone called the ambulance for him. There was no ID on him. The coroner performed toxicology as well as autopsy to find his DNA as well as the cause of his death.
They still don’t know yet. Waiting on the results.

Listening to these leaders felt like they were addressing @Duchess

They rejected all the falsehood propagated by the women who took advantage of the men praying Salyut Asar.

What these ladies have done is very shameful.

The matter is not about organs removed, that is officially disapproved.
It is about the fact that Doctor’s West lost record of the phone call they made to the family back in November the 3rd.
Lawyers have been hired and the hospital’s President has set down with the community.
The community is satisfied of the way they were received.
That said the matter is going to court.

I again urge you folks to stop being the forefront of unproven conspiracy.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The uncle is pretty upset at the falsehood that spread throughout the Somali social media.
He is also irate about the disgraceful way that his nephew was filmed in such a state

Lady who recorded it is now distancing herself from filming it by saying “she asked me to do it “.

The uncle feels like his nephew’s dignity in death was invaded by broadcasting him to the masses.

The details are coming into focus now. Apparently the Marxuum was found unconscious in Wedgewood neighborhood, a problematic neighborhood that’s pretty dangerous. Someone called the ambulance for him. There was no ID on him. The coroner performed toxicology as well as autopsy to find his DNA as well as the cause of his death.
They still don’t know yet. Waiting on the results.

Listening to these leaders felt like they were addressing @Duchess

They rejected all the falsehood propagated by the women who took advantage of the men praying Salyut Asar.

What these ladies have done is very shameful.

The matter is not about organs removed, that is officially disapproved.
It is about the fact that Doctor’s West lost record of the phone call they made to the family back in November the 3rd.
Lawyers have been hired and the hospital’s President has set down with the community.
The community is satisfied of the way they were received.
That said the matter is going to court.

I again urge you folks to stop being the forefront of unproven conspiracy.

How did the hospital lose record of the phone call on November 3rd? Why did they call the family on November 3rd when they later denied Mohamed was ever admitted to the hospital? Menace, this doesn’t answer anything for me. I believe the mother. These community leaders and elders were ignoring her pleas for 2 weeks and only spoke out now because the Dabcasar interview went viral.

According to the mother, she received a call from a hospital stating that her son was there and now they’re denying he was admitted. Also according to the mother her mentally ill son had been in jail for months prior due to a manic attack on his brother. So how can they be unable to identify a man and frame him as a John Doe for weeks when they surely have his fingerprints in their system. This is a vulnerable family who sought out the help of the masjid, who dismissed her concerns and decided to side with the hospital and accept what was told. Instead of doing his duty to rid this grieving mother of her worries, he stages a conference to defend his actions while seeking out an uncle to dismiss her claims. Who needs enemy when you have Somali men. Where was this uncle when she needed help. They’re all losers

How did the hospital lose record of the phone call on November 3rd? Why did they call the family on November 3rd when they later denied Mohamed was ever admitted to the hospital? Menace, this doesn’t answer anything for me. I believe the mother. These community leaders and elders were ignoring her pleas for 2 weeks and only spoke out now because the Dabcasar interview went viral.
This mother is being gaslit by everyone. She’s dealing with the loss of her son and they want to add insult to injury

Wallahi at this point I'm just ignoring any news about our community how dysfunctional are they ?! They can't even come up with a narrative we can push. only buuq,been & balaayo

Wallahi at this point I'm just ignoring any news about our community how dysfunctional are they ?! They can't even come up with a narrative we can push. only buuq,been & balaayo
It’s unfortunate that instead of the masjid doing better to advocate for a grieving mother, find some deadbeat uncle to come counter her

It’s unfortunate that instead of the masjid doing better to advocate for a grieving mother, find some deadbeat uncle to come counter her
I really don’t understand what’s happening. Why are they shutting her down people know at this point that organs are being harvesting am not sure if the Somali men are doing that because they are scared of the aftermath but this is mad scary. InshAllah he’s in a better place. May Allah give sabr to his mother and widen the grave of our deceased brother ameen

Man at this point I'm done, this isn't the first time the community can't even agree on the narrative.

Same with dolal idd first it was police brutality then he shoots first. Like what is it ?!

The only achievement we doing is making out community look dumb

I really don’t understand what’s happening. Why are they shutting her down people know at this point that organs are being harvesting am not sure if the Somali men are doing that because they are scared of the aftermath but this is mad scary. InshAllah he’s in a better place. May Allah give sabr to his mother and widen the grave of our deceased brother ameen
The gist: This woman’s son was quite ill mentally. He had been in and out of psychiatric hospitals and heavily medicated.Earlier this year he had a manic episode in which he slashed his own brother in their family home and was sentenced To jail time. He came home on the 3rd of November. The mother says he was in good spirits but he was a wanderer. Tended to go walk around etc. She says that at some point that very day he was released he was admitted to a hospital in which she received a call from a doctor stating such. When she inquired about him later they said he was never there. She was then reached out to weeks later to say that his body was found but was in a freezer as a John Doe because they were unable to identify him, which is bizarre because all they would have to do is check for fingerprints. They concluded that he died of Covid. Which the mother didn’t believe either. In that time, she enlisted help of the masjid but they were pushing her to bury her son faster even though she wasn’t content with the information. She says her son also had long incisions through his body and she believes they’ve removed his organs. She also said she wasn’t receiving much help from anyone in her son’s family, which prompted the mosque to fight back against her claims and also bring relatives from his deceased father’s side to say she’s lying.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Please listen to our elders, our tradition leaders, his uncle and the studious young man by the name of Horseed Nur. Horseed was active from the get-go. He called places. He even went to CAIR. He even sat down with the President of the hospital. Horseed is the chosen one of an umbrella of 6 Somali Mosques in town. I have listen his Friday lectures. The young men is well learned and ambitious. He was the first man to show up at her house soon after mother received the terrible news.

These ladies have committed a crime against the nation by taken things out of context on the day of the burial. Why you may ask? The men were at the mosque performing Salat. Whilst at the mosque the driver of the coroner arrived at the burial site. He ran into these ladies. They utilized social media in the worse possible way. They injected a conspiracy that’s now totally rejected by the marxuum’s uncle, traditional leader the Sultan of his clan, by the religious leaders and the community leader.

Now @Duchess, are you still going to push for this false narrative of some organs removed ?
Are you questioning how he died ? If you’re questioning how he died you must know about the Wedgewood neighborhood. What I can compare tp is Driftwood or Jamestown neighborhoods. I believe those two neighborhoods in Toronto are pretty dangerous. Imagine a lone soul is walking around their late at night.
Secondly, he was found to have had Covid19. Did he just collapse from Covid19 ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
According to the mother, she received a call from a hospital stating that her son was there and now they’re denying he was admitted. Also according to the mother her mentally ill son had been in jail for months prior due to a manic attack on his brother. So how can they be unable to identify a man and frame him as a John Doe for weeks when they surely have his fingerprints in their system. This is a vulnerable family who sought out the help of the masjid, who dismissed her concerns and decided to side with the hospital and accept what was told. Instead of doing his duty to rid this grieving mother of her worries, he stages a conference to defend his actions while seeking out an uncle to dismiss her claims. Who needs enemy when you have Somali men. Where was this uncle when she needed help. They’re all losers
Are we suppose to dismiss the words of the clan leader, the Sultan. Have some decency for our traditional leaders. We have a royalty before our eyes.
Have you not seen the piety of the uncle. The pain in his face. He was dignified in his response. He behaved responsible. He is upset that a false narrative went viral on social media. He acknowledged the tremendous help of the community leaders. He is grateful. Unlike you who wants to belittle peope like the great Horseed Nur.

Are we suppose to dismiss the words of the clan leader, the Sultan. Have some decency for our traditional leaders. We have a royalty before our eyes.
Have you not seen the piety of the uncle. The pain in his face. He was dignified in his response. He behaved responsible. He is upset that a false narrative went viral on social media. He acknowledged the tremendous help of the community leaders. He is grateful. Unlike you who wants to belittle peope like the great Horseed Nur.
What good is Suldan in a investigation of death. What a joke. Once again it shows the lengths men will go to bahdil Somali women. I watched the video.

Duchess

VIP
What good is Suldan in a investigation of death. What a joke. Once again it shows the lengths men will go to bahdil Somali women. I watched the video.
Where were they when her son was in a fridge for 2 weeks? Where were they when she wanted help investigating what happened to her? Where were they during the burial?

Duchess

VIP
Please listen to our elders, our tradition leaders, his uncle and the studious young man by the name of Horseed Nur. Horseed was active from the get-go. He called places. He even went to CAIR. He even sat down with the President of the hospital. Horseed is the chosen one of an umbrella of 6 Somali Mosques in town. I have listen his Friday lectures. The young men is well learned and ambitious. He was the first man to show up at her house soon after mother received the terrible news.

These ladies have committed a crime against the nation by taken things out of context on the day of the burial. Why you may ask? The men were at the mosque performing Salat. Whilst at the mosque the driver of the coroner arrived at the burial site. He ran into these ladies. They utilized social media in the worse possible way. They injected a conspiracy that’s now totally rejected by the marxuum’s uncle, traditional leader the Sultan of his clan, by the religious leaders and the community leader.

Now @Duchess, are you still going to push for this false narrative of some organs removed ?
Are you questioning how he died ? If you’re questioning how he died you must know about the Wedgewood neighborhood. What I can compare tp is Driftwood or Jamestown neighborhoods. I believe those two neighborhoods in Toronto are pretty dangerous. Imagine a lone soul is walking around their late at night.
Secondly, he was found to have had Covid19. Did he just collapse from Covid19 ?
They said he died of covid 19 but you need to stop dismissing the Nov 3 phone call. That means the hospital had Mohamed’s contact information so why did they deny he was admitted to the hospital when his mother went there? These old men are only trying to save face and protect their reputation.

They said he died of covid 19 but you need to stop dismissing the Nov 3 phone call. That means the hospital had Mohamed’s contact information so why did they deny he was admitted to the hospital when his mother went there? These old men are only trying to save face and protect their reputation.

Why would the mosque lie on behalf of the hospital? How would they know if she received a CNN phone call?

Duchess

VIP
If what the mother claims is true, the mosque is in no position to investigate it and take it further
She wanted their assistance hiring a lawyer and releasing her sons body but they discouraged her from suing the hospital, didn’t help for 2 weeks, and most of her sons family from his fathers side ( the same ones in the video) didn’t show up to the burial.

She wanted their assistance hiring a lawyer and releasing her sons body but they discouraged her from suing the hospital, didn’t help for 2 weeks, and most of her sons family from his fathers side ( the same ones in the video) didn’t show up to the burial.
And she should have taken her case somewhere else once she realised they don’t see it the same way. She asked for help, they told her what they thought was right in their views. Either accept or move on from it. It’s sad the mother didn’t have other options like other family members who could help her raise awesomeness for her case

Trending