The Coli

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Do you think Karma plays a role? In India its nothing to hear about babies being born with 8 arms or 4 legs...I really believe that has a lot to do with the Idol Worship that takes place over there. Million of Indians for instance WORSHIP RATS!

Then I see this videos, of EXCLUSIVELY WHITE PEOPLE GIVING BIRTH TO THESE, I don't mean to be cruel when I say it BUT MONSTROSITIES....ive been fascinated with these videos of children born with various syndromes....and 90% are born to white families...I'm asking do you think its Karma playing any type of role? Because you rarely see black people giving birth to these type of children.
Good lord :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::comeon::dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Karma= key concept of Hinduism

Yet apparently they're having disabled children because of the bad karma of Hindusim

200x200px-ZC-580771f7_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

He is right and wrong at same time. First the concept of karma is universal and we have in Islam.
Jarîr relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever initiates a good practice (sunnah hasanah) in Islam and is emulated by others in doing so will get the reward of it and the reward of all those who act upon it without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And whosoever initiates an evil practice (sunnah sayyi’ah) in Islam and is emulated by others will bear the sin of it and the sin of all those who act on it without their burden being diminished in the least. ” [Sahîh Muslim: (1017)]

However he is wrong about Indian kids, they aborted the special needs kids and girls. About white people, not all of them abort the special needs babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending