The Clueless Qashin Toothless Spineless Diaspora Fathers

Would you regard yourself as a failure, if she introduced to you the man she wants to marry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Somali culture the girl has to go on multiple dates and then bring someone home to meet her family:(
I am not a big fan of this, going on multiple dates and speaking to random faraxs is a waste of time and too much of a fitna.
My parents are even encouraging me to speak to and go on dates with guys, and I think it's their job to be looking and not mine. What do they want me to do? there isn't even that many Somalis in my area to begin with.
This is why I wish we were like South Asians, they don't encourage their children to go on dates and free mix with the opposite gender, they just have a list of people on a paper where they get to choose and meet the family over dinner, while the parents are present and overlooking their conversations.
So for me it's either date and talk to guys i don't know :vo3yidw: or end up as a cat lady in the near future.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If I had a daughter I would sit Down and have a talk about her future plans what she wants to study how she feels about marriage if shes interested in marriage I Will find someone suitable
For her with the help of her mother

Than we Will have them over for dinner
They can than sit in one room have s brief talk

@Inquisitive_

With all due raagnimo. I have a child, please don't speak on fatherhood with me if you don't have kids. :stopit:

As far being liberal.

I'm from the Lee Kwan Yew School of thought.

Here I even saved my compass score. I'm 4 points higher than the People's party of Singapore.

:ufdup: The man you mentioned should be arrested under this party compass.

IMG_3388.jpg

@Inquisitive_

With all due raagnimo. I have a child, please don't speak on fatherhood with me if you don't have kids. :stopit:

As far being liberal.

I'm from the Lee Kwan Yew School of thought.

Here I even saved my compass score. I'm 4 points higher than the People's party of Singapore.

:ufdup: The man you mentioned should be arrested under this party compass.

View attachment 29802

I am not going to lie, I am pretty surprised you got those results because based on your posts you come across very liberal to me.

Your nonsensical comments with regards to not speaking on fatherhood before you have a child malarky reminds me of the common atheist question on how God could be merciful before he created humans, angels and Jins, falsely tying his infinite merciful attribute to his creation.

It's an oxymoron because you can have the attribute regardless whether you choose to exercise it or not, it's the fundamental reason why we have so many qashin spineless fathers because forethought fore-planning is all looked down upon as quackery, good fatherhood starts decades before you marry through various experiences you go through in life, it's not something that develops or starts on the day you get married as you suggest.

You also missed the part of the posts were the successfully implementation of change in your own brothers/sisters or even friends which is far harder then your own offspring, is a great proof of exercising those attributes, if your able to change and guide them, your own offspring for whom you will care a lot more and have more time with is an absolute cake walk

The good fatherhood attribute doesn't just activate when you have a child as you suggest, your own flimsy argument can be used against you since your son is still a child and you have proven nothing thus far, see where this logic takes you?

@GodKnowsBest ignore the likes of @VixR because these quasi closet feminazi's are 95% of the times fat, ugly and no one really wants them, you rarely find any decent looking one among them, ugliness begets hatred and that's why they are always filled with so much rage

I don't even believe Vixr is one of them, I seen her indulge in fat shaming, speak about the merits of dieting which is breaking the feminazi code etc.

She is just a petty pseudo intellectual contrarian mastrubator with moral values worse then that of animals, the predators have an easy time with her because she has very little regard for modesty, elegance, integrity or moral code were as the predator would struggle with the women who has those attributes in abundance and sticks to them
:chrisfreshhah:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Walahi I know this dude who met his girl (wife to be) at a club, he openly says how good she is in the bed, how she was a virgin and how much they're perfect for each other and such, mind you this guy has no shame and will openly tell u how it's hard to fast during Ramadan and he doesnt fast and such, this girl takes him to meet her father and her father actually approved him for his daughter.

The mehr is 5k, this guy tells her " hey u come up with half and I'll come up with the other half and give it to ur parents and then we can go to Paris for our honeymoon "
Ahahhahahah my fuxing ggggg

I am not going to lie, I am pretty surprised you got those results because based on your posts you come across very liberal to me.

Your nonsensical comments with regards to not speaking on fatherhood before you have a child malarky reminds me of the common atheist question on how God could be merciful before he created humans, angels and Jins, falsely tying his infinite merciful attribute to his creation.

It's an oxymoron because you can have the attribute regardless whether you choose to exercise it or not, it's the fundamental reason why we have so many qashin spineless fathers because forethought fore-planning is all looked down upon as quackery, good fatherhood starts decades before you marry through various experiences you go through in life, it's not something that develops or starts on the day you get married as you suggest.

You also missed the part of the posts were the successfully implementation of change in your own brothers/sisters or even friends which is far harder then your own offspring, is a great proof of exercising those attributes, if your able to change and guide them, your own offspring for whom you will care a lot more and have more time with is an absolute cake walk

The good fatherhood attribute doesn't just activate when you have a child as you suggest, your own flimsy argument can be used against you since your son is still a child and you have proven nothing thus far, see where this logic takes you?

Who said fatherhood starts the day you have a child?

I'm talking about manhood and ragniimo.

What on earth are you writing? Get to the point.

I love how 99% of your post start with "Spineless, nonsensical, Quack, malarkey, illogical, beta-male, doqon foqol doqon, defecation, munafuqnimo, disgusting, filth, treachery....

Man I would pay anything to see you make a cold call to a client, your whole CRM on the sales software would be filled with notes like:
•"Client is disillusioned
•what quak gave me this lead
•follow up with this filth
•client just called to ask about the lowest price--what a munafuq!
•This doqon foqol doqon isn't qualified to make decisions.
•Marketing defecated on my data
•Spineless newbie sales rep lost me this deal.

:axvmm9o::cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't see anything wrong with introducing the man you want to marry to your father. A good man is a good man. Why does it matter how you meet him? Whether your father brings him or you meet him in other ways? Also in our Somali culture, correct me if I'm wrong but the whole arranged marriage is not very common, fathers let their daughters decide who they want to marry.

There is no correlation between letting your daughter pick who she wants to marry and ending up divorced with good for nothing baby daddy. At the end of the day "like attract likes" you don't expect to meet a man in club and expect him to be a good husband and a father.

@LarryThePuntite

Your post cracked me up :mjlol:

Enlighten us on the following statement of yours seniore

With all due raagnimo. I have a child, please don't speak on fatherhood with me if you don't have kids

I don't see anything wrong with introducing the man you want to marry to your father. A good man is a good man. Why does it matter how you meet him? Whether your father brings him or you meet him in other ways? Also in our Somali culture, correct me if I'm wrong but the whole arranged marriage is not very common, fathers let their daughters decide who they want to marry.

There is no correlation between letting your daughter pick who she wants to marry and ending up divorced with good for nothing baby daddy. At the end of the day "like attract likes" you don't expect to meet a man in club and expect him to be a good husband and a father.

You missed the point, this is not about arranged marriage, this is about whether the father should be 10 steps ahead and introduce the quality males to her knowingly or unbeknown to her ( in the diaspora only the latter works) and let nature run it's course without any types of coercion of course.

Or the father continues with the current careless status quo of not even caring, thus letting his daughter vent for herself of the streets as is the case 99% of the times, in such situations, she is indirectly coerced into the whole haram dating culture for which there is no escape from.

The dude she picks up after a long cycle of dates will usually end up being a pure qashin anyway because the careless father would have never really schooled her in the first place, hence the current status quo, how many times do you hear a women berate some EX and question herself later?

This isn't only for the daughters but the sons to, when I was between 16-19, some horrible decision I was about to make in life which would have affected me for the rest of my life were blocked by my parents in very intricate ingenious ways

My parents being many steps ahead of me with decades of experience, skillfully created a very conducive environment for me without me ever knowing until much later when I became cognisant of it, I look back at it today in absolute awe, knowing what a terrible place I would have end up in had it not been for their continued wisdom and guidance in the background intervening constantly.

This is essentially the entire premise of this topic and why I am lambasting these clueless, spineless, gutless, spiritless and feeble minded fathers that are the complete qashins of the worst kinds to have forsaken their own offspring's after taking them to the diaspora gates of hell.

Last edited:
@LarryThePuntite

Your post cracked me up :mjlol:

Enlighten us on the following statement of yours seniore

You missed the point, this is not about arranged marriage, this is about whether the father should be 10 steps ahead and introduce the quality males to her knowingly or unbeknown to her ( in the diaspora only the latter works) and let nature run it's course without any types of coercion of course.

Or the father continues with the current careless status quo of not even caring, thus letting his daughter vent for herself of the streets as is the case 99% of the times, in such situations, she is indirectly coerced into the whole haram dating culture for which there is no escape from.

The dude she picks up after a long cycle of dates will usually end up being a pure qashin anyway because the careless father would have never really schooled her in the first place, hence the current status quo, how many times do you hear a women berate some EX and question herself later?

This isn't only for the daughters but the sons to, when I was between 16-19, some horrible decision I was about to make in life which would have affected me for the rest of my life were blocked by my parents in very intricate ingenious ways

My parents being many steps ahead of me with decades of experience, skillfully created a very conducive environment for me without me ever knowing until much later when I became cognisant of it, I look back today in absolute awe, knowing what a terrible I would have been had it not been for their continued wisdom and guidance in the background.

This is essentially the entire premise of this topic and why I am lambasting these clueless, spineless, gutless, spiritless and feeble minded fathers that are the complete qashins of the worst kinds to have forsaken their own offspring's in this very crucial important matters.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

With Somali culture the girl has to go on multiple dates and then bring someone home to meet her family:(
I am not a big fan of this, going on multiple dates and speaking to random faraxs is a waste of time and too much of a fitna.
My parents are even encouraging me to speak to and go on dates with guys, and I think it's their job to be looking and not mine. What do they want me to do? there isn't even that many Somalis in my area to begin with.
This is why I wish we were like South Asians, they don't encourage their children to go on dates and free mix with the opposite gender, they just have a list of people on a paper where they get to choose and meet the family over dinner, while the parents are present and overlooking their conversations.
So for me it's either date and talk to guys i don't know :vo3yidw: or end up as a cat lady in the near future.

It's why I created this thread, the blame her lies solely on the clueless fathers.

Looking at the % in the polls as it currently stands only 34% of future fathers are clued up while the other 66% are equally split between the clueless and those that think like your father that you should go and date while vending for yourself.

How a father could leave his daughter in the most important crucial moment of her life to her own devices is absolutely inexcusable, the Asian communities we poke fun at are centuries ahead of us on these matters.

That's why you don't find their women at shiisha spots late at night or making up the majority in the local clubs, despite their far superior numbers, the Somali girls outnumber them in all these places.

World

VIP
That's why you don't find their women at shiisha spots late at night or making up the majority in the local clubs, despite their far superior numbers, the Somali girls outnumber them in all these places.
No they don't lmao. For every 1 Somali girl at a Shisha cafe, there are 100 Pakis. Either you're delusional or you're intentionally trying to attack the reputation of Somali girls. Paki girls are the biggest s once they move out of their parents home and live out. The Somali girls I see are not nearly as bad as them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No they don't lmao. For every 1 Somali girl at a Shisha cafe, there are 100 Pakis. Either you're delusional or you're intentionally trying to attack the reputation of Somali girls.

The ones who make up the majority is in Shiisha spots are asian and arab community

Somalis are on the Rise though

No they don't lmao. For every 1 Somali girl at a Shisha cafe, there are 100 Pakis. Either you're delusional or you're intentionally trying to attack the reputation of Somali girls. Paki girls are the biggest s once they move out of their parents home and live out. The Somali girls I see are not nearly as bad as them.

According to the 2011 Census in the UK

London Asian demographics

Asian population London.PNG

UK as a whole demographics

Captufffre.PNG

This is for the Somalis

Caaaaaaapture.PNG

Despite this the popular shiisha places in London, The Somalis always make up 1/3 or 1/4 at worst despite the staggering imbalance in population.

The Bengali's/Paki's combined without the Indian Muslims in London are almost half a million in number compared to our miserly 33k, if you combine the Indian's that's over a million.

If we had anything close to their population numbers in London alone, we would have had brothels running. Most Asians in Shiisha places are actually Indian's.

If we adjust these figures for population as a percentage we blow all of them out of the water, especially when it hits midnight when the only groups still present are Somali's

I don't expect you as a beta cuck to ever understand this.

World

VIP
According to the 2011 Census in the UK

London Asian demographics

View attachment 29851

UK as a whole demographics

View attachment 29852

This is for the Somalis

View attachment 29853

Despite this the popular shiisha places in London, The Somalis always make up 1/3 or 1/4 at worst despite the staggering imbalance in population.

The Bengali's/Paki's combined without the Indian Muslims in London are almost half a million in number compared to our miserly 33k, if you combine the Indian's that's over a million.

If we had anything close to their population numbers in London alone, we would have had brothels running. Most Asians in Shiisha places are actually Indian's.

If we adjust these figures for population as a percentage we blow all of them out of the water, especially when it hits midnight when the only groups still present are Somali's

I don't expect you as a beta cuck to ever understand this.
You are nothing more than a basement dwelling loser which is why you need to constantly use the word "cuck" to insult random people on the internet (or perhaps it's your deep fantasy). Write your essays for somebody else.

The only time I see Somali girls at Shiisha cafes is if the area has a large Somali population. But every single Shiisha cafe you go whether in South, North, West or Central London, the majority are always South Asians. I don't know which cafe you have been stalking Somali girls in, but you're delusional and full of hatred of them which is why you have to resort to lies.

World

VIP
The ones who make up the majority is in Shiisha spots are asian and arab community

Somalis are on the Rise though
This 35 year old basement dweller @Inquisitive_ of course wouldn't know that. He thinks that South Asians and Arabs are miskeen good girls. There are a lot of Somali girls at my university, and I can count on my hand how many of them even attend clubs, but like 1/2 of the South Asian girls here go nuts on freshers week. This girl who used to wear hijab and abaya lost her V in a few days after moving out. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

great number of girls back home don't even bother to care what their families have to say about..reason,few marriageable farahs out there ,kind searching needle in a haystack..its like who eva can put me under a roof.you would be surprised how these chicks r independent by necessity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending