The Clueless Qashin Toothless Spineless Diaspora Fathers

Would you regard yourself as a failure, if she introduced to you the man she wants to marry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
U seem to come from a good family. However this is not the case for majority of Somali family.

To answer you answer OP, if my daughter brought home a madoow, or another non Somali - that means I failed as father.

Sometimes, it's luck to get good daughters. I seen girls who came from good families only to be turned into hoes. So external factors have pretty good influence on it.

Thats why I will sent my daughter (s) to Somalia as soon as they hit age 8
Insha allah

But in Somali culture its unwritten law for the man/girl to talk before marriage and this practice exists today. Men usually go the market, see a girl they wish to wife, proceed 2 ask her some question and than purpose to her father.

We don't practice gender segregation and ceeb culture like sexually frustrated Arabs.

Marriage.JPG
Marriage2.JPG
Marriage3.JPG

Marriage4.JPG

Marriage5.JPG

Marriage6.JPG

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Say their name young man, don't be afraid
He's a beta male. @embarassing @VixR and I are the only girls who contributed. He's insulting me yet too afraid to say my name even though I've no clue who he is.

I will save my insults for a trashy man who dare insult me without his tongue held back but not on a wretched beta male whose appendage is trapped between the top milimeter of his chicken legs.

But we didn't need this encounter to determine that @Bourbaki is a beta male, no his vote on this thread alone tells us. Not only is he cucked himself but he would be cucked in front of his own daughters.

VixR

Veritas
He's a beta male. @embarassing @VixR and I are the only girls who contributed. He's insulting me yet too afraid to say my name even though I've no clue who he is.

I will save my insults for a trashy man who dare insult me without his tongue held back but not on a wretched beta male whose appendage is trapped between the top milimeter of his chicken legs.

But we didn't need this encounter to determine that @Bourbaki is a beta male, no his vote on this thread alone tells us. Not only is he cucked himself but he would be cucked in front of his own daughters.
I suppose the qasaro you parrot in the form of goddamn @Inquisitive_ , of all people, would be an "alpha"?:mjlol:

Becoming the best example of a Somali father includes many things and it won't guarantee you success with children.

A) You need to have Deen
B) You need to work hard and teach children work ethic.
C) You need to commit to one wife, (huge for daughters in the west)

The next generation will have awesome Dads who have deen, careers, work ethic, culture and can teach thier daughters what it means to be valued as women beyond looks and quick Meher cashout.

He's a beta male.

:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead:

That's the most savage attack I have seen on here, the transition from his beta vote to being a cuck in front of his own daughters :deadmanny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A gazillion threads about women, relationships, marriage and 'alphanimo', from this guy. Horta @Inquisitive_ are you married? Do you have a woman? have you ever been with a woman?

I sense great frustration, anger, loneliness, and desperation, emanating from this kind of threads from you. If you're totally unable to pull a Somali woman, from the diaspora, due to your inadequacies, you're better off going to the township of Baraxley. There you can find yourself, a truly subservient woman, who hangs her head and looks at the floor when spoken to. Hell, you'll be able to unleash that great 'alpha' quality of yours.

Liibax aad tahay. Shame the women of the diaspora are missing out on a real man, such as yourself: a mighty ALPHA HG Sacad warrior, that drinks from the skull of his enemies.

A gazillion threads about women, relationships, marriage and 'alphanimo', from this guy. Horta @Inquisitive_ are you married? Do you have a woman? have you ever been with a woman?

I sense great frustration, anger, loneliness, and desperation, emanating from this kind of threads from you. If you're totally unable to pull a Somali woman, from the diaspora, due to your inadequacies, you're better off going to the township of Baraxley. There you can find yourself, a truly subservient woman, who hangs her head and looks at the floor when spoken to. Hell, you'll be able to unleash that great 'alpha' quality of yours.

Liibax aad tahay. Shame the women of the diaspora are missing out on a real man, such as yourself: a mighty ALPHA HG Sacad warrior, that drinks from the skull of his enemies.

You giving advice? the man that shamelessly posted the private intimate interaction between himself and his wife on sspot something no Somali has ever done before, has the audacity to advice anyone ?

Don't you have any shame? I would have never showed my face again if that was me, let alone be shameless enough to advice someone else.

InteractionWithWife.PNG

@LarryThePuntite

I have no doubt about what you said but looking past your laissez faire liberal attitude is hard. You come across as though you would accept anything, even if you child comes out as a homosexual, you would instil the work ethic no doubt but it's the moral side you seem utterly careless about.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@GodKnowsBest ignore the likes of @VixR because these quasi closet feminazi's are 95% of the times fat, ugly and no one really wants them, you rarely find any decent looking one among them, ugliness begets hatred and that's why they are always filled with so much rage

I don't even believe Vixr is one of them, I seen her indulge in fat shaming, speak about the merits of dieting which is breaking the feminazi code etc.

She is just a petty pseudo intellectual contrarian mastrubator with moral values worse then that of animals, the predators have an easy time with her because she has very little regard for modesty, elegance, integrity or moral code were as the predator would struggle with the women who has those attributes in abundance and sticks to them
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

This has got to be the biggest roast I've seen on SSPOT :dead::dead: RIP to the victims of the karbaash:kendrickcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts