The Clueless Qashin Toothless Spineless Diaspora Fathers

Would you regard yourself as a failure, if she introduced to you the man she wants to marry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You failed her because you left her to fish on her own rather then doing it for her, hence you if your not the one dictating, then she will and if she dictates you will forever be at her mercy for what she brings home to you.

Of course there will be a lots of movie nights, shiisha nights or maybe even hotel bookings if not the back of the car seat action before she ever gets comfortable enough to come to you to accept the halal after the haram has been exhausted.
Walahi I know this dude who met his girl (wife to be) at a club, he openly says how good she is in the bed, how she was a virgin and how much they're perfect for each other and such, mind you this guy has no shame and will openly tell u how it's hard to fast during Ramadan and he doesnt fast and such, this girl takes him to meet her father and her father actually approved him for his daughter.

The mehr is 5k, this guy tells her " hey u come up with half and I'll come up with the other half and give it to ur parents and then we can go to Paris for our honeymoon "

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Abortion or sending daughters to Somalia (leaving there for the rest of their life's) as soon as they are out of the womb crew checking in
I would rather destroy my life by having a child out of wedlock and having the father of the child leave me over having an abortion and killing a vulnerable child.

Absolutely vile. Abortion is not another measure of contraceptive please never encourage it again.

VixR

Veritas
A relevant anecdote. SJW twitter-feminazis are a direct product of these cultural mindsets where you even unironically forbid the halal as haram and vice versa, wherein, in this case, the woman picking her spouse is painted as haram, and is one that must accept her father's pick, when ironically even Islam gives her the last choice, thereby leading to online comments and societal manifestations like:
8NZw6GF.png

:lolbron:

and the male response is usually unironically completely dumfounded as to where it's all mysteriously coming from such as:
What the f*ck is wrong with these women honestly

It seems Somalis never know how to connect the dots, or even played Connect-It growing up?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No yet, why?
I've heard of this and in such cases it's normal if a non mahram is not present. This was common after the initial stages of the civil war as the youth fled their parents to escape death and the refugee camps and I truly pity individuals that face this.

My parents had a sorta similar story due to the civil war however my uncle served as the mahram and he was the one who acted as the father in case of accepting my dad for my mom.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Walahi I know this dude who met his girl (wife to be) at a club, he openly says how good she is in the bed, how she was a virgin and how much they're perfect for each other and such, mind you this guy has no shame and will openly tell u how it's hard to fast during Ramadan and he doesnt fast and such, this girl takes him to meet her father and her father actually approved him for his daughter.

The mehr is 5k, this guy tells her " hey u come up with half and I'll come up with the other half and give it to ur parents and then we can go to Paris for our honeymoon "
Such women deserve such men. You can criticize the man however she took herself to clubs, likely wasn't a virgin, and slept around like a harlot. The man is equally trash but we shouldn't paint the woman out to be a victim

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
A relevant anecdote. SJW twitter-feminazis are a direct product of these cultural mindsets where you even unironically forbid the halal as haram and vice versa, wherein, in this case, the woman picking her spouse is painted as haram, and is one that must accept her father's pick, when ironically even Islam gives her the last choice, thereby leading to online comments and societal manifestations like:

and the male response is usually unironically completely dumfounded as to where it's all mysteriously coming from such as:

It seems Somalis never know how to connect the dots, or even played Connect-It growing up?
I agree that @Inquisitive_ s stance is a bit extreme however he's telling the truth. Why should the woman have to tell her father who she wants to marry? The father needs to be 10 steps in front of his daughter so he can pave the best life out for her.

Typically when the woman introduces the man to her dad, the relationship is already haram. In cases where it's halal, the man goes alone to the father. Why must she intercede for a man? Like warabe said, that's a beta quality

I've heard of this and in such cases it's normal if a non mahram is not present. This was common after the initial stages of the civil war as the youth fled their parents to escape death and the refugee camps and I truly pity individuals that face this.

My parents had a sorta similar story due to the civil war however my uncle served as the mahram and he was the one who acted as the father in case of accepting my dad for my mom.

Yeah my uncle (moms older brother) was here and knew my dad beforehand. He still spoke with my awowe though ofc. My grandparents weren't in refugee camps. Im just saying it wasn't the parents who initially introduced them is all.

@Inquisitive_ I agree that it's best for a dad to bring a man to the daughter however it's normal for people to become horny as young as 14, no? There are some s around who started ting at the age of 15/16, it's atypical for a man in the West to bring a grown ass man to a 16 year old. In fact this marriage will likely end up in a disaster because she had not mentally matured enough to take care of a man nearly twice her age. Plus you have laws against this.

Say you wait until the daughter is my age about 18-20, in the West she would end up as a house mom which doesn't work out when you now have men in the West who also initiate divorces over the dumbest things.

You can't expect western culture to somehow blend with our culture back home. Society and life is structured differently.

This is were good parenting plays a major role to build up the character of the person like my own parents did to me, I was working from the age of 11 and never stopped.

If the job is done right, you will have a strong, mature, confident person that is well prepared and ready, rather then an immature clueless entitled wrecking ball that will even harm the parents.

I have two younger brothers that were somewhat entitled because my parents got too old and retired, I took them both recently to Africa to see the levels of poverty which has totally changed their outlook in life as well as several other trips that opened their eyes and getting them to live with me for some time.

Just that little effort has completely changed their life's for the better, it's like the study they done in workplaces, those who sit next to high achievers, have a 40% increase in efficiency levels and productivity compared to those who don't because its infectious, you draw energy from such people, it's why middle class families on average produce better kids because of better parental skills.

I learned how to cook at 14 by my parents and even worked at a restaurant, if the person is immature it's because their parents have failed them, I am not worried about this at all, and the age is not really a factor (plan to move back home), I know when the person is ready, the key here is open dialogue, I don't do the ceeb/xishood nonsense that Somali's engage in, I will openly talk about these taboo topics with my children at the correct times.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yeah my uncle (moms older brother) was here and knew my dad beforehand. He still spoke with my awowe though ofc. My grandparents weren't in refugee camps. Im just saying it wasn't the parents who initially introduced them is all.
Yes that seems completely halal especially since they likely grew up in conditions where sleeping around was incredibly taboo. This is where I start to disagree with inquisitives logic.

Although his solution is the best, it is completely halal for them to meet each other first then go through the parents so long as the man goes alone to the dad. If the father rejects the man then they must stop talking.

I would rather destroy my life by having a child out of wedlock and having the father of the child leave me over having an abortion and killing a vulnerable child.

Absolutely vile. Abortion is not another measure of contraceptive please never encourage it again.

The Left, liberal politicians support abortion and you somalis vote for them in hopes of getting free welfare

So what's wrong?

VixR

Veritas
I agree that @Inquisitive_ s stance is a bit extreme however he's telling the truth. Why should the woman have to tell her father who she wants to marry? The father needs to be 10 steps in front of his daughter so he can pave the best life out for her.

Typically when the woman introduces the man to her dad, the relationship is already haram. In cases where it's halal, the man goes alone to the father. Why must she intercede for a man? Like warabe said, that's a beta quality
Have you ever been subjected to these meetings of prospective spouses of random males you've never met of your fathers', or uncles' choosing?

Feminist ideology is dangerous, get help b4 it's too late.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Have you ever been subjected to these meetings of prospective spouses of random males you've never met pf your fathers', uncles' choosing?
I'm 19 and my dad thinks I'm too young for marriage (I agree with my dad based off of my chosen career path).

I have had numerous mothers/fathers come up to my father to ask if I can be wed to their sons but he refuses each time because I am not yet ready for marriage.

The thing is we aren't Indians. In our culture our fathers tell the daughters first before showing the man to the daughter.

@GodKnowsBest ignore the likes of @VixR because these quasi closet feminazi's are 95% of the times fat, ugly and no one really wants them, you rarely find any decent looking one among them, ugliness begets hatred and that's why they are always filled with so much rage

I don't even believe Vixr is one of them, I seen her indulge in fat shaming, speak about the merits of dieting which is breaking the feminazi code etc.

She is just a petty pseudo intellectual contrarian mastrubator with moral values worse then that of animals, the predators have an easy time with her because she has very little regard for modesty, elegance, integrity or moral code were as the predator would struggle with the women who has those attributes in abundance and sticks to them

VixR

Veritas
I'm 19 and my dad thinks I'm too young for marriage (I agree with my dad based off of my chosen career path).

I have had numerous mothers/fathers come up to my father to ask if I can be wed to their sons but he refuses each time because I am not yet ready for marriage.

The thing is we aren't Indians. In our culture our fathers tell the daughters first before showing the man to the daughter.
In other words, you haven't been "shown" yet, so you have nothing to speak of.

@GodKnowsBest ignore the likes of @VixR because these quasi closet feminazi's are 95% of the times fat, ugly and no one really wants them, you rarely find any decent looking one among them, ugliness begets hatred and that's why they are always filled with so much rage

I don't even believe Vixr is one of them, I seen her indulge in fat shaming, speak about the merits of dieting which is breaking the feminazi code etc.

She is just a petty pseudo intellectual contrarian mastrubator with moral values worse then that of animals, the predators have an easy time with her because she has very little regard for modesty, elegance, integrity or moral code were as the predator would struggle with the women whom has those attributes and sticks to it.
:deadpeter::dead1:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest ignore the likes of @VixR because these quasi closet feminazi's are 9%% of the times fat, ugly and no one really wants them, you rarely find any decent looking one among them, ugliness begets hatred and that's why they are always filled with so much rage

She is just a petty pseudo intellectual contrarian mastrubator with moral values worse then that of animals, the predators have an easy time with her because she has very little regard for modesty, elegance, integrity or moral code were as the predator would struggle with the women whom has those attributes and sticks to it.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::ohdamn::ooh::damedamn::dwill::gladbron::damnmusic::damn::damn::damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Waa wareey I forgot how badly @Inquisitive_ strikes when someone disagrees with him.

U seem to come from a good family. However this is not the case for majority of Somali families

To answer you answer OP, if my daughter brought home a madoow, or another non Somali - that means I failed as father.

Sometimes, it's luck to get good daughters. I seen girls who came from good families only to be turned into hoes. So external factors have pretty good influence on it.

Thats why I will sent my daughter (s) to Somalia as soon as they hit age 8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts