The Clueless Qashin Toothless Spineless Diaspora Fathers

Would you regard yourself as a failure, if she introduced to you the man she wants to marry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a reunion today with a religious father that has 4 daughters, I got to know him from a local mosque in which for a whole decade we regularly attended before I left the city.

Back then he approached me out of the blue to try to hook me up with one of his daughter using the old school method that works back home but not in the diaspora (telling the women he has someone for her)

I flatly refused informing him it will simply not work on the new age diaspora chicks who quickly conjure up a elaborate mental image of a man that is an utter failure as per decadent societal conditioning, and she will quickly reject as a result.

I asked him to let me do this on my own terms if he wants this to succeed otherwise I warned him that the only other alternative left is that she will bring a misfit stranger from the street home to him after she has dated him for some time in secret which he will be forced to accept anyway.

The old man laughed at the proposal, went on a religious rant followed by the usual diatribe that his angelic "daughters" are different and they supposedly obey his commands like a gospel.

Fast forward 6 years later, I met the same man again, his 4 daughters, 1 of them has ran away from home, 1 got married to an ex con that came out of prison, the other 2 are garoobs.

Each women like I told him before, flatly refused all the males the father suggested and brought home a mix of misfits he didn't approve off but was forced to accept anyway because his first daughter ran away as a result of him refusing (he has no choice, made toothless)

This is not the first time such a thing has happened, it's very common across the board, my question to the sspot males is simple in order to ascertain whether the next generation of fathers are better or equally as clueless and spineless as the ones they currently have.

Do you regard yourself as a failure when your own daughter (much like 99% of the diaspora Xalimo's today) brings home a man she wants to marry which she of course got to know off the streets independently ?

If you do regard yourself as a failure if that happens, then what would you do the counteract the inevitable? the poll will be public to separate the qashin from the pure.

Last edited:
Back at it again with the dissertations.

His topics always revolve around:

-Flat earth
-Black people are the children of Israel
-Rejecting science even more
-The sixir of Majerteen
-More Dahir Alasow propoganda
-Faux nationalism
-Exposing other users with the portfolios he has of everyone
-Hatred of Somali women

etc etc

I intuitively knew that some loose dofaar frothing from the mouth would enter with his usual defecations

You indirectly insulted yourself because you attributed more variety of topics to me then your witless imbecilic one-dimensional obtuse handicapped brain could ever handle by yourself.

@Duke of Bohol

Could you kindly enough remove these loose debilitated defecating decomposing sick dofaars from this thread, before they stink out this whole place.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I intuitively knew that some loose dofaar frothing from the mouth would enter with his usual defecations

You indirectly insulted yourself because you attributed more variety of topics to me then your witless imbecilic one-dimensional obtuse handicapped brain could ever handle by yourself.

@Duke of Bohol

Could you kindly enough remove these loose debilitated defecating decomposing sick dofaars from this thread.

Derailing comments have been removed.

Derailing comments have been removed.

Duke elaborate on your choice.

As far as I see it, you only have two choices as a father, you either create the environment/scenario/situation that will allow you to put in front of her the best quality of man whom you know very well (without ever telling her) one-by-one and let nature run it's course until she clicks with one of them and you make the marriage happen.

Or you go with the status quo which is to do nothing, sit around and wait while she 'discovers' herself in her illustrious exotic journey of multiple stimulating dates before she settles for some unknown dimwit which she will bring home to you to accept, you have no choice here when that happens.

Those are the only two choices you have here sxb, either you create the environment or she does.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Duke elaborate on your choice.

As far as I see it, you only have two choices as a father, you either create the environment/scenario/situation that will allow you to put in front of her the best quality of man whom you know very well (without ever telling her) and let nature run it's course one-by-one until one of them click and you make the marriage happen.

Or you go with the status quo which is to do nothing, sit around and wait while she goes out on multiple dates which will eventually results in some dimwit stranger being brought in front of you after she had a few exotic dates with him of course.

Those are the only two choices you have here sxb, either you create the environment or she does.

That is very true. My choice is the first 1 in that case.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I had a reunion today with a religious father that has 4 daughters, I got to know him from a local mosque in which for a whole decade we regularly attended before I left the city.

Back then he approached me out of the blue to try to hook me up with one of his daughter using the old school method that works back home but not in the diaspora (telling the women he has someone for her)

I flatly refused informing him it will simply not work on the new age diaspora chicks who quickly conjure up a elaborate mental image of a man that is an utter failure as per decadent societal conditioning, and she will quickly reject as a result.

I asked him to let me do this on my own terms if he wants this to succeed otherwise I warned him that the only other alternative left is that she will bring a misfit stranger from the street home to him after she has dated him for some time in secret which he will be forced to accept anyway.

The old man laughed at the proposal, went on a religious rant followed by the usual diatribe that his angelic "daughters" are different and they supposedly obey his commands like a gospel.

Fast forward 6 years later, I met the same man again, his 4 daughters, 1 of them has ran away from home, 1 got married to an ex con that came out of prison, the other 2 are garoobs.

Each women like I told him before, flatly refused all the males the father suggested and brought home a mix of misfits he didn't approve off but was forced to accept anyway because his first daughter ran away as a result of him refusing (he has no choice, made toothless)

This is not the first time such a thing has happened, it's very common across the board, my question to the sspot males is simple in order to ascertain whether the next generation of fathers are better or equally as clueless and spineless as the ones they currently have.

Do you regard yourself as a failure when your own daughter (much like 99% of the diaspora Xalimo's today) brings home a man she wants to marry which she of course got to know off the streets independently ?

If you do regard yourself as a failure if that happens, then what would you do the counteract the inevitable? the poll will be public to separate the qashin from the pure.
From a female perspective I could never imagine myself pure by showing the man to my father. The man would have to independently approach my father and tell my dad that he is interested in marrying me and will do anything my dad asks in order to be married to me <3

From a female perspective I could never imagine myself pure by showing the man to my father. The man would have to independently approach my father and tell my dad that he is interested in marrying me and will do anything my dad asks in order to be married to me <3

This is a quality the women back home have but the ones in the diaspora it's like a needle in a haystack. Your type is extremely rare in the diaspora, I have come across very outwardly religious women who are the opposite, automatically refuse any dude the father suggests without even meeting him.

It depends, what if she brings u the good guy u were thinking of bringing to ur daughter?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You failed her because you left her to fish on her own rather then doing it for her, if your not the one dictating, then she will and if she dictates you will forever be at her mercy for what she brings home to you.

Of course there will be a lots of movie nights, shiisha nights or maybe even hotel bookings if not the back of the car seat action before she ever gets comfortable enough to come to you to accept the halal after the haram has been exhausted sxb.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
I have to say if he hasn't got the balls to go up to the father and ask for his daughter like a man and like it has been in our culture for thousands of years then he isn't worthy, flat out refuse. No two ways about it, this is a cuck's behaviour. She would be made aware of this and haday iswaasho then I have failed as a father

As far as I see it, you only have two choices as a father, you either create the environment/scenario/situation that will allow you to put in front of her the best quality of man whom you know very well (without ever telling her) and let nature run it's course one-by-one until one of them click and you make the marriage happen.

The only issue with this is, men act different around women. How well do you really know him?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I agree with @waraabe the guy she likes has to go up to the dad and ask for her hand in marriage alone but this must be before any Haram deeds have been done.

You will know it the relationship is halal or not because if the father refuses initially then in the halal relationship the daughter will accept her father's judgement however in a Haram one she will fight to marry the man.

In such cases where it is Haram it is best to come clean to your parents and they will likely arrange a quick nikah.

A woman who willingly goes against her father's advice should bare the repercussions and accept that she is on her own and that no communication should exist between her and her family. That's how I was anyways when I had my cadaan fever. I accepted that if my dad didn't accept a white man I wanted to marry then I would never speak to my father out of shame again.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The only issue with this is, men act different around women. How well do you really know him?
You see how he treats his sisters and mother. If he acts as a second father in his household then he is the cream of the crop. If he does his own thing and doesn't put his sisters in place and doesn't provide for his mother then he is class A trash.

I have to say if he hasn't got the balls to go up to the father and ask for his daughter like a man and like it has been in our culture for thousands of years then he isn't worthy, flat out refuse. No two ways about it, this is a cuck's behaviour. She would be made aware of this and haday iswaasho then I have failed as a father

I agree 90% of what you said but why wait for her to bring the man to you? why risk this ? why not create the situation yourself sxb? because if you don't, your following the normal status quo of today

I think it depends on the people. Both my parents met and married in Canada, they weren't introduced to each other through their parents and they are both amazing good people alhamdulilah. I think most things come down to an individuals character, values, morals, etc.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@Inquisitive_ I agree that it's best for a dad to bring a man to the daughter however it's normal for people to become horny as young as 14, no? There are some s around who started ting at the age of 15/16, it's atypical for a father in the West to bring a grown ass man to a 16 year old. In fact this marriage will likely end up in a disaster because she has not mentally matured enough to take care of a man nearly twice her age. Plus you have laws against this.

Say you wait until the daughter is my age about 18-20, in the West she would end up as a house mom which doesn't work out when you now have men in the West who also initiate divorces over the dumbest things.

You can't expect western culture to somehow blend with our culture back home. Society and life is structured differently.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think it depends on the people. Both my parents met and married in Canada, they weren't introduced to each other through their parents and they are both amazing good people alhamdulilah. I think most things come down to an individuals character, values, morals, etc.
:cosbyhmm:
Were the parents also in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending