The clueless kids here cant even tell the difference berween brigade(Guuto) and division(Qeyb)kkk

I saw the laangaabs bragging about being head of Guutooyin and Saying hawadle was not promoted when we head division 🤣🤣

I have been searching SNA FMS map i lost it.

Hirshabelle 27th Tawane Ahmed Hawadle
Galmudug 21th Jaamici HG

43th JL Bogmadow OG

62th KG sanka MX

54 PL Mj

12 april lower shabelle i dont know who heads now they had before Qaafow Abgaal, cumar dheere Gaaljecel, Tawane Ahmed Hawadle

Murusade Qataatow heads guutada koowaad of 12 april, some HG guutada 4aad of april

So new guutada 25aad Shaah macabe iyo guutada afaraad abdi malik are too laangaab posts 🤣🤣

Division/Qeyb has 4 guuto do you understand?

After the taliyaha ciidanka, lugta, Taiyaasha qeybaha(Divisionska) are next to them they run a whole FMS

And this is your bisad isbaarist saneey who heads guutada afaraad saaan u saaraya Hawadle commander of Division 27aad

So shaah macabe, saneey abd Abdimalik are the same level

Stateless Murusade will always be behind Hawadle 100 light years they are the equivalent of Gaaljece in Hirshabelle both reer dulsaar speaker are not free 🤣🤣

The different is murusade aa magaca 4.5 hawiye ku qaraabta under Daarood Govt 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230729-063322.jpg
Screenshot_20230729-063322.jpg

Screenshot_20230729-063343.jpg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
27th division has 3 battallions

3rd & 4th operate in Middle Shabelle and 5th in Hiraan. All lead by Mudulood.

Chain of command is non existent in this division and always has been as all batallions take direct orders from SNA chief in Muqdisho.

27th division has 3 battallions

3rd & 4th operate in Middle Shabelle and 5th in Hiraan. All lead by Mudulood.

Chain of command is non existent in this division and always has been as all batallions take direct orders from SNA chief in Muqdisho.
It’s supposed to be a total of 5 Battalions so 2 more will be created in Hiiraan. 3 in Hiiraan & 2 in Middle Shabelle.

All Batallions take orders from 27th Division Commander and he answers to SNA Chief & to the President sxb. Don’t downplay it.

I saw the laangaabs bragging about being head of Guutooyin and Saying hawadle was not promoted when we head division 🤣🤣

I have been searching SNA FMS map i lost it.

Hirshabelle 27th Tawane Ahmed Hawadle
Galmudug 21th Jaamici HG

43th JL Bogmadow OG

62th KG sanka MX

54 PL Mj

12 april lower shabelle i dont know who heads now they had before Qaafow Abgaal, cumar dheere Gaaljecel, Tawane Ahmed Hawadle

Murusade Qataatow heads guutada koowaad of 12 april, some HG guutada 4aad of april

So new guutada 25aad Shaah macabe iyo guutada afaraad abdi malik are too laangaab posts 🤣🤣

Division/Qeyb has 4 guuto do you understand?

After the taliyaha ciidanka, lugta, Taiyaasha qeybaha(Divisionska) are next to them they run a whole FMS

And this is your bisad isbaarist saneey who heads guutada afaraad saaan u saaraya Hawadle commander of Division 27aad

So shaah macabe, saneey abd Abdimalik are the same level

Stateless Murusade will always be behind Hawadle 100 light years they are the equivalent of Gaaljece in Hirshabelle both reer dulsaar speaker are not free 🤣🤣

The different is murusade aa magaca 4.5 hawiye ku qaraabta under Daarood Govt 🤣🤣

View attachment 285233View attachment 285233
View attachment 285234

Stop the cap no Murusade has mentioned XL, most of Tolka are actually not happy with the appointment for Abdimalik. Him and Jacfar were in charge of Danab and Ciidanka Xasilinta Muqdisho (Benadir Stabilisation Forces) which was outside the SNA structure. We were waiting for Taliyaha Socdaalka but HSM has shown his Hiraab face to us again. SNA divisions are based on the Federal States today and take orders from Federal Leaders instead of the Defence Ministry, the 27th division was manned by Tareedisho (Abgaal) until last year. What matters is who runs the division when the SNA go to War. A Murusade man was in charge of divison 64 and 77 and he won 2 Gold Medals. He is more famous in Hiiraan than any Xawaadle who have never produced war time commanders. 🤣 🤣

Again it's Xawaadle who are up in our business they're crying about Yaxye Cali Hareeri, they call him the Hirshabelle Power Broker and blaming him for getting Cali Jeyte sacked, a Murusade is destroying your Hiiraan State from behind enemy lines kkkkkkkk

1690646596027.png

1690646617530.png

@Jungle @convincation please take your fellow hirshabelle citizens home . They are done out here 😂

Stop the cap no Murusade has mentioned XL, most of Tolka are actually not happy with the appointment for Abdimalik. Him and Jacfar were in charge of Danab and Ciidanka Xasilinta Muqdisho (Benadir Stabilisation Forces) which was outside the SNA structure. We were waiting for Taliyaha Socdaalka but HSM has shown his Hiraab face to us again. SNA divisions are based on the Federal States today and take orders from Federal Leaders instead of the Defence Ministry, the 27th division was manned by Tareedisho (Abgaal) until last year. What matters is who runs the division when the SNA go to War. A Murusade man was in charge of divison 64 and 77 and he won 2 Gold Medals. He is more famous in Hiiraan than any Xawaadle who have never produced war time commanders. 🤣 🤣

Again it's Xawaadle who are up in our business they're crying about Yaxye Cali Hareeri, they call him the Hirshabelle Power Broker and blaming him for getting Cali Jeyte sacked, a Murusade is destroying your Hiiraan State from behind enemy lines kkkkkkkk

View attachment 285278

View attachment 285279

@Jungle @convincation please take your fellow hirshabelle citizens home . They are done out here 😂
You was cheerleading for your clueless dameer wheh he said you got taliye guuto and hawadle deputy soo hoo bariiska 🤣🤣

No one heard about reer isxambaar since 7 daqiiqo 🤣🤣

I see "3000 Cayr" who are not even soldiers heading to Ceelbuur hayaay i see another hodan and howldaagoag HG in Ceelbuur overwhelming the littele isxambaar clan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230729-182646.jpg

Taliyaha 12 April division was hawaddle when taradisho was leading to 27naad and its HQ is in Xamar. For hirshabelle powersharing he was moved to 27naad before the last elections. He is waceysle and qabiilist Guudlawe sold him bc Hawadle wanted either 27aad or hirshabelle police commander wich is held by gudlawe cousin warsangali dhicisow.

Taliyaha daraawiishta hirshabelle is hawadle, taliyaha immigratiinka hirshabelle is Hawadle you are nothing in Galmudug as statless clan 🤣🤣

I will not respond to your hiraab Shaqaale harari 🤣🤣

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Xawaadle and Murusade shouldn’t be compared it’s an unfair comparison. Howlwadaag alone generates more money than the whole of Hiiraan let alone just the sixiroole settled east-central portion of it. Not to mention they have way more influence in politics and even military in comparison to the small fatherless laangaabs.

Xawaadle and Murusade shouldn’t be compared it’s an unfair comparison. Howlwadaag alone generates more money than the whole of Hiiraan let alone just the sixiroole settled east-central portion of it. Not to mention they have way more influence in politics and even military in comparison to the small fatherless laangaabs.

Bantu bastard cawaan cusman i see this as reaction oohin to my non stop karbadh of your laqiidh abandoned ja r e e r cusman clan i will not stop it 🤣🤣

Come to your cawaan thread instead oo meeshaan ku dhuumanaysid ايها اللقيط Madowta qashinka ka heleen 🤣🤣

Trending

Latest posts