The clout chasers are now jumping on "Why isnt no one talking about Yemen" bandwagon

This could be a good thing if it was more organized and coordinated instead of a bunch of random white girls posting viral tweets.

At times like this is when the government should step up, imagine the US or British government opening up banks to donate to in order to donate to.

If the average donor donates $3 and 1/100 americans donate. That would easily be 3 million dollars for any cause. The government themselves could also chip in as well to match whatever the citizens donate.

Saudi Arabia at times like this would be the best aid. They're neighbouring Yemen with more than enough resources to help. Plus Yemenis share a very similar culture and language. I have no idea why Saudi Arabia isn't helping as much as they could
Saudi Arabia is the cause for their suffering. But if that many Americans did, there would actually be like 10 million donated. Still not enough.

I have nothing but contempt for heavy social media users wallahi, specially Twitter. These platforms seem to attract the most self-absorbed, narcissistic and smooth-brained pieces of shit.

Turning your display picture black, or berating people for not using a particular hashtags lets you feel like you're actually contributing something when in reality you're doing f*ck all.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I feel bad for Yemen but it's funny how people act like they are so miskeen and they are being oppressed by Khaleejis when it was Yemenis that were bombing each other and created their own famine.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

All for those retweets and likes hey. Go on their accounts, and see if you can find any tweets referring to whats happening in Yemen beforehand.

People done the same when Muslims were dying in Burma and China, what happened after all of that stuff wasn't trending anyone on the news. People simply forgot about them. f*ck off with your virtue signalling.
They are spreading awareness which is better than doing nothing, so yes even if their intentions aren't as pure as you think, it's significantly more useful than what you're doing now, which is complaining, so if you deem them useless surely you are marginally more pointless than they are. Complaining about nothing
Last week Shukri abdi was flavour of the week for these cloutchasers this week it is Yemen what do you think they will be setting up petitions for next week.

The funniest one I seen was one guy said Yemen might go extinct what kind of exaggeration is that
Tell me what do you want? Is it immediate justice? The world doesn't work like that and no majority white country is going to be vengeful over the death of a Muslim immigrant girl who they'd perceive to also be black, at the hands of another white person no less

So the only way to achieve adequate closure towards the family is by spreading awareness through social media and pray that it all goes well, these 'clouthchasers' lead to petitions, petitions lead to donations, it's not justice but it's the next best thing these grieving people need and all hope they have left, I don't like that it has to come down to the internet but that's the world we live in.

Unless you want it to stop? Do you want the awareness and everything to stop?

They are spreading awareness which is better than doing nothing, so yes even if their intentions aren't as pure as you think, it's significantly more useful than what you're doing now, which is complaining, so if you deem them useless surely you are marginally more pointless than they are. Complaining about nothing

Tell me what do you want? Is it immediate justice? The world doesn't work like that and no majority white country is going to be vengeful over the death of a Muslim immigrant girl who they'd perceive to also be black, at the hands of another white person no less

So the only way to achieve adequate closure towards the family is by spreading awareness through social media and pray that it all goes well, these 'clouthchasers' lead to petitions, petitions lead to donations, it's not justice but it's the next best thing these grieving people need and all hope they have left, I don't like that it has to come down to the internet but that's the world we live in.

Unless you want it to stop? Do you want the awareness and everything to stop?
He wasn't wrong though.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
This could be a good thing if it was more organized and coordinated instead of a bunch of random white girls posting viral tweets.

At times like this is when the government should step up, imagine the US or British government opening up banks to donate to in order to donate to.

If the average donor donates $3 and 1/100 americans donate. That would easily be 3 million dollars for any cause. The government themselves could also chip in as well to match whatever the citizens donate.

Saudi Arabia at times like this would be the best aid. They're neighbouring Yemen with more than enough resources to help. Plus Yemenis share a very similar culture and language. I have no idea why Saudi Arabia isn't helping as much as they could
Didn’t the saudis litterally bomb them? :kodaksmiley:

How is he not wrong? All he and some others do is complain about protesters and other people striving for change while he sits on his ass all day using right wing buzzwords like 'virtue signaling'
Shukri Abdi's all that concerns Reer UK. All the other stuff is just bullshit. Honestly though I don't blame them for closing the investigation.

Because It's their fault in the first place. Saudi Arabia has a hand in this countries downfall

Trending

Latest posts