The clout chasers are now jumping on "Why isnt no one talking about Yemen" bandwagon

All for those retweets and likes hey. Go on their accounts, and see if you can find any tweets referring to whats happening in Yemen beforehand.

People done the same when Muslims were dying in Burma and China, what happened after all of that stuff wasn't trending anyone on the news. People simply forgot about them. f*ck off with your virtue signalling.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

All for those retweets and likes hey. Go on their accounts, and see if you can find reference to whats happening in Yemen beforehand.

People done the same when Muslims were dying in Burma and China, what happened after all of that stuff wasn't trending anyone on the news. f*ck off with your virtue signalling.
it looks yemen is trending now

The new drug online clout chasing.

1592158425157.png

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Last week Shukri abdi was flavour of the week for these cloutchasers this week it is Yemen what do you think they will be setting up petitions for next week.

The funniest one I seen was one guy said Yemen might go extinct what kind of exaggeration is that

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This could be a good thing if it was more organized and coordinated instead of a bunch of random white girls posting viral tweets.

At times like this is when the government should step up, imagine the US or British government opening up banks to donate to in order to donate to.

If the average donor donates $3 and 1/100 americans donate. That would easily be 3 million dollars for any cause. The government themselves could also chip in as well to match whatever the citizens donate.

Saudi Arabia at times like this would be the best aid. They're neighbouring Yemen with more than enough resources to help. Plus Yemenis share a very similar culture and language. I have no idea why Saudi Arabia isn't helping as much as they could

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Last week Shukri abdi was flavour of the week for these cloutchasers this week it is Yemen what do you think they will be setting up petitions for next week.

The funniest one I seen was one guy said Yemen might go extinct what kind of exaggeration is that
It actually could though, it's not an exaggeration. The ethnicity or people won't go extinct that's impossible but they could go beyond repair.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
It actually could though, it's not an exaggeration. The ethnicity or people won't go extinct that's impossible but they could go beyond repair.
Do you know whose fault that is it is the houthis a bunch of xaywaan against the sunnah of the prophet Pbuh.
What pissed me off is they are saying it is Saudi Arabia’s fault when those zindeeq houthis are the aggressors

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you know whose fault that is it is the houthis a bunch of xaywaan against the sunnah of the prophet Pbuh.
What pissed me off is they are saying it is Saudi Arabia’s fault when those zindeekh houthis are the aggressors
Saudi really isn't that innocent. They sent drones and bombs down on houthis but most of the bombs didn't even hit houthis, it just hit civilians and broke down infrastructure.

They lowkey made the situation worse. But don't quote me on it.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Saudi really isn't that innocent. They sent drones and bombs down on houthis but most of the bombs didn't even hit houthis, it just hit civilians and broke down infrastructure.

They lowkey made the situation worse. But don't quote me on it.
I am not defending what Saudi has allegedly done but these petitioners on social media are completely ignoring the atrocities of the houthis I suspect they are Iranian bots

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am not defending what Saudi has allegedly done but these petitioners on social media are completely ignoring the atrocities of the houthis I suspect they are Iranian bots
Condemning houthis won't do anything really. It's not like telling them to stop will make them stop, but the same can't be said for Saudi.

What more can you expect from rebel terrorist to rebel and terrorize? They just had higher expectations set on saudi, mainly because they're prospering while they let their brothers across the border suffer.

It’s not “alleged”, they’re actually killing Yemenis and committing war crimes because of their war with the houthis.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Condemning houthis won't do anything really. It's not like telling them to stop will make them stop, but the same can't be said for Saudi.

What more can you expect from rebel terrorist to rebel and terrorize? They just had higher expectations set on saudi, mainly because they're prospering while they let their brothers across the border suffer.
Mate the houthis are the cause of the suffering and Saudi is trying to get rid of them as they should however maybe some civilians were killed which is not good but what do you except it is a war btw
How much civilians does the united states kill each year with drone strikes

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mate the houthis are the cause of the suffering and Saudi is trying to get rid of them as they should however maybe some civilians were killed which is not good but what do you except it is a war btw
How much civilians does the united states kill each year with drone strikes
The US should never be a reference. I feel like bombing the shit outta terrorists is such a cop out and reckless.

Yes it works but is it really worth it? Why don't they invest actual troops to hold and secure? It will cost more and take more effort but I don't see them using it on anything else. It's also worth it.

Just because the united states kills everyone with drone strikes doesn't make it any better. You're speaking of collateral damage as nothing, but what if saudi wanted to help somalia against AS and most of their drone strikes are killing innocent Somalis and ruining thousands upon thousands of lives. Afte all that you see no decrease in AS movement.

Would you still say the same?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The US should never be a reference. I feel like bombing the shit outta terrorists is such a cop out and reckless.

Yes it works but is it really worth it? Why don't they invest actual troops to hold and secure? It will cost more and take more effort but I don't see them using it on anything else. It's also worth it.

Just because the united states kills everyone with drone strikes doesn't make it any better. You're speaking of collateral damage as nothing, but what if saudi wanted to help somalia against AS and most of their drone strikes are killing innocent Somalis and ruining thousands upon thousands of lives. Afte all that you see no decrease in AS movement.

Would you still say the same?
It is the United States sins not my mine but I support the drone strikes on al Shabab if a civilian dies it is unfortunate but I won’t be losing any sleep over it

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is the United States sins not my mine but I support the drone strikes on al Shabab if a civilian dies it is unfortunate but I won’t be losing any sleep over it
I just saw the "Somali Arab" in your profile, no wonder you're defending Saudi so much that you refuse to listen to logic.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I just saw the "Somali Arab" in your profile, no wonder you're defending Saudi so much that you refuse to listen to logic.
Im not defending Saudi I recognise they done wrong I just don’t agree with how it is reported.

Your opinion is not logic

You guys are pessimist it’s not clout chasing people are trying to bring genuine awareness and a lot of people really truly care

If everything is virtue signaling to you it’s just an indication of what’s in your heart

the media controls us. I can't wait to see how dajjal can control people if this is how easy it is :rolleyes: nobody is allowed to have organic opinions in 2020. the only reason 99% of corporations, public entities, social "influencers" are saying blm is out of fear of getting cancelled and to ride the waves,yet black lives should have mattered long before one george floyd

if these people cared about yemen they would have said something when all of those commercials of the worse humanitarian crisis were playing, not because other people mention it and now its "safe"

Trending