The classical Somali "look of love"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Probably that girl was his first secret love. those eyes! 100% he had not told her yet at that time. :lawd:
1628267758585.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
30 years later Ayaanle and Ayaan have 4 kids in the West while Ayaanle is a taxi driver, leaving Ayaan to look after the kids.

One day Ayaanle says he is going to Africa on a quick trip never to comeback, leaving Ayaan with the kids and the government-provided house.

Till death do them part.

:kendrickcry:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
30 years later Ayaanle and Ayaan have 4 kids in the West while Ayaanle is a taxi driver, leaving Ayaan to look after the kids.

One day Ayaanle says he is going to Africa on a quick trip never to comeback, leaving Ayaan with the kids and the government-provided house.

Till death do them part.

:kendrickcry:
B9YgXNr.png

Apollo

VIP
The girl looks full ethnic Somali, but the guy looks like those 1/4th Benadiri Somalis. I doubt his 23andMe result will come back over 90% Somali, lol.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The girl looks full ethnic Somali, but the guy looks like those 1/4th Benadiri Somalis. I doubt his 23andMe result will come back over 90% Somali, lol.
He looks normal wooqoy to me, but I saw one Egyptian friend who look exactly like him.

Trending

Latest posts