The Chinese are opening their own police stations in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The South African government is dumb for giving the Chinese the same rights as the black South African, won't be long till Chinese will be taught in their schools.

I don't understand why South Africans are xenophobic towards other Africans who are studying/working in the country legally and contributing towards their economy but kiss the ass of foreigners who are exploiting their country

Last year, they killed a Tanzanian guy who was studying his PhD.

I don't like South Africans

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
The South African government is dumb for giving the Chinese the same rights as the black South African, won't be long till Chinese will be taught in their schools.

I don't understand why South Africans are xenophobic towards other Africans who are studying/working in the country legally and contributing towards their economy but kiss the ass of foreigners who are exploiting their country

Last year, they killed a Tanzanian guy who was studying his PhD.

I don't like South Africans
Zulus are known for not holding the intellectual capcity of modern civilised man

Zulus are known for not holding the intellectual capcity of modern civilised man
Environment plays a huge part of your intelligence and lots of South Africans were raised by semi literate parents who grew up in a segregated environment in the apartheid regime.

Obviously someone who grew up in an impoverished household won't share the same intelligence of someone who grew up in a middle class household.

Not shocked these people got colonised. Why would they let China build 13 police station in their country? How stupid!!, they are going to have Chinese police officers go around armed.

South Africa, a colony of China.

Last edited:
South Africa treats Chinese favourably as they were treated as horribly as Bantus during Apartheid.

They're actually considered Coloured legally but Black in terms of grants and welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts