VIP
They can never dominate cosmetic eyes plastic surgery ha ha hah ah aha ha

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
upload_2018-7-5_18-34-58.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What is the difference between us and chinese, if the chinks and do it so can we!

30+ IQ points and a social class structure that motivates people to increase their status and in turn add value to society.

Geeljire are all equal and hence no social mobility.

30+ IQ points and a social class structure that motivates people to increase their status and in turn add value to society.

Geeljire are all equal and hence no social mobility.

There’s many Sudanese players from Australia joining the NBA, Thon Maker plays for the Bucks. Don’t know what the Sudanese are doing that we can’t tbh.

There’s many Sudanese players from Australia joining the NBA, Thon Maker plays for the Bucks. Don’t know what the Sudanese are doing that we can’t tbh.

The height and the basketball mentoring programs the Dinka South Sudanese youngsters enjoy in Australia is massive. We Somalis love soccer. How many players do we’ve in the local leagues/competitions? There are at least 4 Sudanese players in the Australian Soccer A-League and ZERO Somalis. Why? We play 20 minutes of soccer, argue and fight the next 70 minutes. Go figure

:mjlol:Nice cope lol. The difference between you and dinkas is athletic ability. You lamagoodles are the least athletic race in the world. Not one single Olympic medal for 15 million people. :russ:

Yaxye

You sound like the Adan of Xamarweeyne, how athletic are you and how many Olympic medals did you win?

The height and the basketball mentoring programs the Dinka South Sudanese youngsters enjoy in Australia is massive. We Somalis love soccer. How many players do we’ve in the local leagues/competitions? There are at least 4 Sudanese players in the Australian Soccer A-League and ZERO Somalis. Why? We play 20 minutes of soccer, argue and fight the next 70 minutes. Go figure

Lol, we do argue a lot. Plus - regarding sports - Somali parents really don’t support their kids dreams, always insisting on academics and whatnot.

:mjlol:Nice cope lol. The difference between you and dinkas is athletic ability. You lamagoodles are the least athletic race in the world. Not one single Olympic medal for 15 million people. :russ:

I’ve been playing ball with the Sudanese my whole life, legit 80% of them can’t dunk a basketball. And the ones who can trained most of the time or were tall enough to do so. Their athletic abilities are average at best, making up for it with their height/length of their limbs.

Lol, we do argue a lot. Plus - regarding sports - Somali parents really don’t support their kids dreams, always insisting on academics and whatnot.

Phaed

Sxb, we don’t have to see eye to eye on social issues and as long as we respect each other with our differing opinions, it’s wonderful. We communicate civilly and I appreciate that.

Here in Melbourne, we do have soccer clubs, Somalis and others which cost fees and you will see soccer mums either dropping off or taking their kids home. Sport requires good discipline, patience, hard-work and resiliency which we lack or don’t possess enough of it.

Phaed

Sxb, we don’t have to see eye to eye on social issues and as long as we respect each other with our differing opinions, it’s wonderful. We communicate civilly and I appreciate that.

Here in Melbourne, we do have soccer clubs, Somalis and others which cost fees and you will see soccer mums either dropping off or taking their kids home. Sport requires good discipline, patience, hard-work and resiliency which we lack or don’t possess enough of it.

No worries. :nvjpqts:

I hear you on the discipline thing. That’s the reason why I avoid playing ball with Geeljire’s. Before a game they usually smoke up in the parking lot. They then proceed to play for 30 minutes, get gassed and the night is finished by heading to HungryJacks. Whereas the Sudanese on the other hand are constantly gyming it and honing their game.

Same thing with all these soccer tournaments at North Melbourne and Heidelberg. Most of these teams train for a month or two at best and then wonder why they lose all the time. I don’t blame em at all, it’s the parents fault for not teaching them the value of hard work and the qualities you mentioned. A damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending