The cheapest meher ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows this sheikh is a liar. He left his wife, took her money and married a beluga whale, white trash polish woman.

@Grigori Rasputin do your job please.
this is a mentality that I thought we were passed. How can you call the women trash. What did she do wrong. Plus I believe her color of her skin is not important in this equation. That's pure ignorance.

My lovely Jasmine did you lose your tiger?

aladdin-disneyscreencaps-com-1391.jpg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Bro I can't even buy food at the store for 25 cents man Canada isn't London where you can just walk in with a bit of change and actually buy something.
You’re what the streets call a tryhard:tacky:

Born and partially raised in the Uk but hates on it. Are you overcompensating for all the bullying you got when you first moved to Canada :reallymaury:

Yeah but they also spend money decorating the house and other stuff, Sheikh Rageah mentions only 25 cenths nothing else being done kkkkkkkkk
Imagine raising a woman for how many years only to be given 25 cents. You took her to school, fed her, clothed her. What a joke.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imagine raising a woman for how many years only to be given 25 cents. You took her to school, fed her, clothed her. What a joke.
Akhi the marriage was blessed I hear the female that did it for 25 cents is still happily married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts