THE CHANGING REASON WHY WOMEN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most women who cheat do so because their husband isn't fulfilling his responsibilities as a partner. They can't get their needs met at home...so they look elsewhere. Ofc there are also some women who just straight up want new dck, even if their husband is the best possible, but I don't think that's as common.

The same could be said about the wife. If shes not fulfilling her duties in the bedroom, then the husband will cheat and get a new pussy.

Men are sexual creatures and women need to know how to entertain and keep them occupied. Even if that means trying new things. Women/wives should read sex books, watch videos and learn from it, so they experiment with their husbands.

If the man is happy in the bedroom, then it increases his ego and motivates him to become a better husband. Better husband = happy wife = Good and healthy lasting marriage.

Last edited:
"Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it"

Who will be that cuck male who stays with her despite her cheating?

I'm thinking that sentence meant instead of changing the main dish she will get herself a flavored side dish. So eat from the main dish but whenever you need spice take the side dish out the refrigerator :manny:

Horta are women also cucks for forgiving cheating husbands?

Most women who cheat do so because their husband isn't fulfilling his responsibilities as a partner. They can't get their needs met at home...so they look elsewhere. Ofc there are also some women who just straight up want new dck, even if their husband is the best possible, but I don't think that's as common.

Since the women in this case are happy with their marriage and don't want to ruin it I think it's all about the d. They got their own shit and they're more confident and don't have to feel guilty for anything if they themselves don't find anything wrong with it. Men have always been like that so I think it's mostly about confidence and freedom. I could be wrong idk.

@4444 @TooMacaan Atleast when women cheat they usually don't walk away, give a man new pussy and he forgets he has a wife and 8 children :francis:

I condemn cheating for both genders, my motto is always if your not happy leave and find something that makes you happy!!

allowing women to drive has led to this cheating epidemic. now they can drive around town to find another man for some fun.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What men don't understand is a female doesn't get married for the same reason as a man does in this gynocentric society for women they portray it as romance but it's really a corporate business to them for men it's romance cause a man doesn't go after a woman's wealth when they're getting a divorce in this feminocracy it's a business to them it's how women make their money it's how they get through in life.

VixR

Veritas
I highly doubt cheating stats are higher than they ever were. Ppl were always cheating, including women, and likely at the same rate as men or certainly close, though always with more to lose, at least in the past.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Story highlights
  • Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it
  • Experts see these affairs as a subversion of traditional gender roles

One of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel's new book, State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, comes near the beginning.

Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they've been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same.

More women than ever are cheating, she tells us, or are willing to admit that they are cheating -- and while Perel spends much of her book examining the psychological meaning, motivation, and impact of these affairs, she offers little insight into the significance of the rise itself.
So what exactly is happening inside marriages to shift the numbers? What has changed about monogamy or family life in the past 27 years to account for the closing gap? And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted (albeit disapprovingly) as a male prerogative?

These questions first occurred to me a few years ago when I began to wonder how many of my friends were actually faithful to their husbands.
From a distance, they seemed happy enough, or at least content. Like me, they were doing the family thing. They had cute kids, mortgages, busy social lives, matching sets of dishes. On the surface, their husbands were reasonable, the marriages modern and equitable. If these women friends were angry unfulfilled or resentful, they didn't show it.

Is my husband having an affair?
Then one day, one of them confided in me she'd been having two overlapping affairs over the course of five years.
Almost before I'd finished processing this, another friend told me she was 100 percent faithful to her husband, except when she was out of town for work each month. Not long after, another told me that while she'd never had sex with another man, she'd had so many emotional affairs and inappropriate email correspondences over the years that she'd had to buy a separate hard drive to store them all.

Husbands of female breadwinners most at risk for cheating, says study
What surprised me most about these conversations was not that my friends were cheating, but that many of them were so nonchalant in the way they described their extramarital adventures. There was deception but little secrecy or shame.
Often, they loved their husbands, but felt in some fundamental way that their needs (sexual, emotional, psychological) were not being met inside the marriage. Some even wondered if their husbands knew about their infidelity, choosing to look away.
"The fact is," one of these friends told me, "I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me." She found that she was kinder, more patient, less resentful, "less of a ." It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.
In an earlier generation, this might have taken the form of separation or divorce, but now, it seemed, more and more women were unwilling to abandon the marriages and families they'd built over years or decades. They were also unwilling to bear the stigma of a publicly open marriage or to go through the effort of negotiating such a complex arrangement.
These women were turning to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage, but as a way to stay in it. Whereas conventional narratives of female infidelity so often posit the unfaithful woman as a passive party, the women I talked to seemed in control of their own transgressions. There seemed to be something new about this approach.
Up with adultery: An Italian woman's manifesto

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

:sass1:
@Steamdevolopment @embarassing @Reiko @Reign @Lola_Vonroe @Luna @The Cushitic One @PiratePrincess @yasmin lan @TooMacaan @VixR :sass2:
If I ever get married I’ll see no other man as a competitor my heart belongs to him and only him I’m not the cheating type. Men on the other hand :gaasdrink:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Story highlights
  • Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it
  • Experts see these affairs as a subversion of traditional gender roles

One of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel's new book, State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, comes near the beginning.

Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they've been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same.

More women than ever are cheating, she tells us, or are willing to admit that they are cheating -- and while Perel spends much of her book examining the psychological meaning, motivation, and impact of these affairs, she offers little insight into the significance of the rise itself.
So what exactly is happening inside marriages to shift the numbers? What has changed about monogamy or family life in the past 27 years to account for the closing gap? And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted (albeit disapprovingly) as a male prerogative?

These questions first occurred to me a few years ago when I began to wonder how many of my friends were actually faithful to their husbands.
From a distance, they seemed happy enough, or at least content. Like me, they were doing the family thing. They had cute kids, mortgages, busy social lives, matching sets of dishes. On the surface, their husbands were reasonable, the marriages modern and equitable. If these women friends were angry unfulfilled or resentful, they didn't show it.

Is my husband having an affair?
Then one day, one of them confided in me she'd been having two overlapping affairs over the course of five years.
Almost before I'd finished processing this, another friend told me she was 100 percent faithful to her husband, except when she was out of town for work each month. Not long after, another told me that while she'd never had sex with another man, she'd had so many emotional affairs and inappropriate email correspondences over the years that she'd had to buy a separate hard drive to store them all.

Husbands of female breadwinners most at risk for cheating, says study
What surprised me most about these conversations was not that my friends were cheating, but that many of them were so nonchalant in the way they described their extramarital adventures. There was deception but little secrecy or shame.
Often, they loved their husbands, but felt in some fundamental way that their needs (sexual, emotional, psychological) were not being met inside the marriage. Some even wondered if their husbands knew about their infidelity, choosing to look away.
"The fact is," one of these friends told me, "I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me." She found that she was kinder, more patient, less resentful, "less of a ." It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.
In an earlier generation, this might have taken the form of separation or divorce, but now, it seemed, more and more women were unwilling to abandon the marriages and families they'd built over years or decades. They were also unwilling to bear the stigma of a publicly open marriage or to go through the effort of negotiating such a complex arrangement.
These women were turning to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage, but as a way to stay in it. Whereas conventional narratives of female infidelity so often posit the unfaithful woman as a passive party, the women I talked to seemed in control of their own transgressions. There seemed to be something new about this approach.
Up with adultery: An Italian woman's manifesto

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

:sass1:
@Steamdevolopment @embarassing @Reiko @Reign @Lola_Vonroe @Luna @The Cushitic One @PiratePrincess @yasmin lan @TooMacaan @VixR :sass2:
You forgot to tag mercury

TooMacaan

VIP
The same could be said about the wife. If shes not fulfilling her duties in the bedroom, then the husband will cheat and get a new pussy.

Men are sexual creatures and women need to know how to entertain and keep them occupied. Even if that means trying new things. Women/wives should read sex books, watch videos and learn from it, so they experiment with their husbands.

If the man is happy in the bedroom, then it increases his ego and motivates him to become a better husband. Better husband = happy wife = Good and healthy lasting marriage.
When I referred to fulfilling duties, I wasn't particularly talking about the bedroom or physical stuff- I just meant things expected from a spouse (respect, trust, romance, emotional availability, etc).
Anyways, what you wrote is complete BS and you know it:reallymaury:. It's different with men. When a guy decides that he wants "new vagina", it's not bc his wife did something wrong or failed to satisfy him...it's plainly bc he's bored and wants someone different. Not a different 'technique', but a different woman. Thus, there's nothing the wife can do on her end to prevent him from wandering. It's outside of her control (hence why it's worse when men cheat).

When it comes to women looking elsewhere, although, the man can usually prevent this simply by being more present in the relationship.

When I referred to fulfilling duties, I wasn't particularly talking about the bedroom or physical stuff- I just meant things expected from a spouse (respect, trust, romance, emotional availability, etc).
Anyways, what you wrote is complete BS and you know it:reallymaury:. It's different with men. When a guy decides that he wants "new vagina", it's not bc his wife did something wrong or failed to satisfy him...it's plainly bc he's bored and wants someone different. Not a different 'technique', but a different woman. Thus, there's nothing the wife can do on her end to prevent him from wandering. It's outside of her control (hence why it's worse when men cheat).

When it comes to women looking elsewhere, although, the man can usually prevent this simply by being more present in the relationship.

You're complex.

Men cheat when their wives are not pleasing them in the bedroom or sometimes the sex is only 2 or 3 a week instead of everything hence why they're bored and want a side chick.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Since the women in this case are happy with their marriage and don't want to ruin it I think it's all about the d. They got their own shit and they're more confident and don't have to feel guilty for anything if they themselves don't find anything wrong with it. Men have always been like that so I think it's mostly about confidence and freedom. I could be wrong idk.
Hmm true, could just be a case of wanting their cake and to eat it too. And yh, men have long had mistresses and concubines -in addition to their wife; sadly, they were able to get away with it bc their wives were dependent on them (but hopefully that will soon be no more). I guess some women nowadays feel emboldened to shamelessly do the same...even if it negates their vows:uCkf6mf:.

TooMacaan

VIP
You're complex.

Men cheat when their wives are not pleasing them in the bedroom or sometimes the sex is only 2 or 3 a week instead of everything hence why they're bored and want a side chick.
giphy.gif

Men usually don't want their wives to be very 'risque', especially once they become mothers. They want their wife to be the innocent wholesome one (that they only engage in missionary with) tasked with the duty of breeding and raising lots of kids-- then they want wild mistresses/side chicks so they can experiment their fantasies:vqbuyv0:.

Men usually don't want their wives to be very 'risque', especially once they become mothers. They want their wife to be the innocent wholesome one (that they only engage in missionary with) tasked with the duty of breeding and raising lots of kids-- then they want wild mistresses/side chicks so they can experiment their fantasies:vqbuyv0:.

Damn that's messed up. If my wife is doing her job then I would never cheat on her

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
giphy.gif

Have you noticed how the feminist who wrote the book romanticised about infidelity she describes women cheating on their husbands as an adventure :lolbron:

I would rather my wife cheats with another women then a man
ive had a girlfriend that did that, i thought i was cool with it, but we eventually broke up..
sometimes things dont turn out how you expect it..
at least am i happily married now for 7 years and parents are happy..
imagine if i stayed with her and married her....
imagine a somali with a friggin japanese bisexual wife...

nah too freaky for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.