THE CHANGING REASON WHY WOMEN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Story highlights
  • Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it
  • Experts see these affairs as a subversion of traditional gender roles

One of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel's new book, State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, comes near the beginning.

Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they've been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same.

More women than ever are cheating, she tells us, or are willing to admit that they are cheating -- and while Perel spends much of her book examining the psychological meaning, motivation, and impact of these affairs, she offers little insight into the significance of the rise itself.
So what exactly is happening inside marriages to shift the numbers? What has changed about monogamy or family life in the past 27 years to account for the closing gap? And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted (albeit disapprovingly) as a male prerogative?

These questions first occurred to me a few years ago when I began to wonder how many of my friends were actually faithful to their husbands.
From a distance, they seemed happy enough, or at least content. Like me, they were doing the family thing. They had cute kids, mortgages, busy social lives, matching sets of dishes. On the surface, their husbands were reasonable, the marriages modern and equitable. If these women friends were angry unfulfilled or resentful, they didn't show it.

Is my husband having an affair?
Then one day, one of them confided in me she'd been having two overlapping affairs over the course of five years.
Almost before I'd finished processing this, another friend told me she was 100 percent faithful to her husband, except when she was out of town for work each month. Not long after, another told me that while she'd never had sex with another man, she'd had so many emotional affairs and inappropriate email correspondences over the years that she'd had to buy a separate hard drive to store them all.

Husbands of female breadwinners most at risk for cheating, says study
What surprised me most about these conversations was not that my friends were cheating, but that many of them were so nonchalant in the way they described their extramarital adventures. There was deception but little secrecy or shame.
Often, they loved their husbands, but felt in some fundamental way that their needs (sexual, emotional, psychological) were not being met inside the marriage. Some even wondered if their husbands knew about their infidelity, choosing to look away.
"The fact is," one of these friends told me, "I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me." She found that she was kinder, more patient, less resentful, "less of a ." It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.
In an earlier generation, this might have taken the form of separation or divorce, but now, it seemed, more and more women were unwilling to abandon the marriages and families they'd built over years or decades. They were also unwilling to bear the stigma of a publicly open marriage or to go through the effort of negotiating such a complex arrangement.
These women were turning to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage, but as a way to stay in it. Whereas conventional narratives of female infidelity so often posit the unfaithful woman as a passive party, the women I talked to seemed in control of their own transgressions. There seemed to be something new about this approach.
Up with adultery: An Italian woman's manifesto

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

:sass1:
@Steamdevolopment @embarassing @Reiko @Reign @Lola_Vonroe @Luna @The Cushitic One @PiratePrincess @yasmin lan @TooMacaan @VixR :sass2:

Last edited:
Story highlights
  • Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it

One of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel's new book, State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, comes near the beginning.

Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they've been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same.

More women than ever are cheating, she tells us, or are willing to admit that they are cheating -- and while Perel spends much of her book examining the psychological meaning, motivation, and impact of these affairs, she offers little insight into the significance of the rise itself.
So what exactly is happening inside marriages to shift the numbers? What has changed about monogamy or family life in the past 27 years to account for the closing gap? And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted (albeit disapprovingly) as a male prerogative?

@Steamdevolopment @embarassing @Reiko @Reign @Lola_Vonroe @Luna @The Cushitic One @PiratePrincess @yasmin lan

Because they are now create their own destiney and don't have to wait for a stinky unemployed ugly man to do stuff for her.

Women could not apply for credit in the liberal US before 1974. Things like that change how women behavior, as they need men less.

Story highlights

These questions first occurred to me a few years ago when I began to wonder how many of my friends were actually faithful to their husbands.
From a distance, they seemed happy enough, or at least content. Like me, they were doing the family thing. They had cute kids, mortgages, busy social lives, matching sets of dishes. On the surface, their husbands were reasonable, the marriages modern and equitable. If these women friends were angry unfulfilled or resentful, they didn't show it.

Is my husband having an affair?
Then one day, one of them confided in me she'd been having two overlapping affairs over the course of five years.
Almost before I'd finished processing this, another friend told me she was 100 percent faithful to her husband, except when she was out of town for work each month. Not long after, another told me that while she'd never had sex with another man, she'd had so many emotional affairs and inappropriate email correspondences over the years that she'd had to buy a separate hard drive to store them all.

Husbands of female breadwinners most at risk for cheating, says study
What surprised me most about these conversations was not that my friends were cheating, but that many of them were so nonchalant in the way they described their extramarital adventures. There was deception but little secrecy or shame.
Often, they loved their husbands, but felt in some fundamental way that their needs (sexual, emotional, psychological) were not being met inside the marriage. Some even wondered if their husbands knew about their infidelity, choosing to look away.
"The fact is," one of these friends told me, "I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me." She found that she was kinder, more patient, less resentful, "less of a ." It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.
In an earlier generation, this might have taken the form of separation or divorce, but now, it seemed, more and more women were unwilling to abandon the marriages and families they'd built over years or decades. They were also unwilling to bear the stigma of a publicly open marriage or to go through the effort of negotiating such a complex arrangement.
These women were turning to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage, but as a way to stay in it. Whereas conventional narratives of female infidelity so often posit the unfaithful woman as a passive party, the women I talked to seemed in control of their own transgressions. There seemed to be something new about this approach.
Up with adultery: An Italian woman's manifesto

:sass1:
@Steamdevolopment @embarassing @Reiko @Reign @Lola_Vonroe @Luna @The Cushitic One @PiratePrincess @yasmin lan:sass2:
Basically it's just a way from them to deal with there sexual frustration

"Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it"

Who will be that cuck male who stays with her despite her cheating?

I guess what you don't know won't kill you kkk

you could know.

According to this article, Stay at home wifes/ moms are more likely to cheat than the working wife.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040&page=1

So keep your occupied (get her to work) , please her in the bedroom, and don't hurt her little feelings.

Women cheat out of emotional frustration and boredom

Men cheat because they want a new pussy.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you could know.

According to this article, Stay at home wifes/ moms are more likely to cheat than the working wife.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040&page=1

So keep your occupied (get her to work) , please her in the bedroom, and don't hurt her little feelings.

Women cheat out of emotional frustration.

Men cheat because they want a new pussy.
The article also point out that women cheat while at work with their colleagues you can't win especially if they working away from your city:siilaanyolaugh:

The article also point out that women cheat while at work with their colleagues you can't win especially if they working away from your city:siilaanyolaugh:

Your reading comprehension sucks. its MORE LIKELY that the house wife is going to cheat compared to the working wives. Never it says working wives will not cheat, its that they are less likely to cheat.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your reading comprehension sucks. its MORE LIKELY that the house wife is going to cheat compared to the working wives. Never it says working wives will not cheat, its that they are less likely to cheat.
less likely doesn't mean they won't cheat you automaton that's incapable of critical thinking.

Females frequently have affairs with their colleagues more time they spend more time at work instead of at home with their husbands

less likely doesn't mean they won't cheat you automaton that's incapable of critical thinking.

Females frequently have affairs with their colleagues more time they spend more time at work instead of at home with their husbands

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I wasn't born last night
I know these hoes ain't right
But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
Why give a your heart
When she rather have a purse?
Why give a your inch
When she rather have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this , no flamingos
And I done did everything but trust these hoes

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I tell you that you're less likely to get pussy today does that mean you won't get it? One thing you haven't learnt about a woman's nature is it's all about how they feel and if the feeling is there then who ever is closest at the time will feel that affection :mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Most women who cheat do so because their husband isn't fulfilling his responsibilities as a partner. They can't get their needs met at home...so they look elsewhere. Ofc there are also some women who just straight up want new dck, even if their husband is the best possible, but I don't think that's as common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending