The Case for SLAVERY IN AMERICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Take what this woman says with a pinch of salt.

She was thrown out of somnet for her drunk posts.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAH HAHAHA HA

This is coming from a "MR" KNOWLES" who actively participated in an ALL girls thread talking about MAKE UP, in which "he" or "SHE" went into details about various forms of make up application and kufiiridi masaac that would even shame the average Kardhashian dame. I mean, is Mr. Knowles a daddy complex or just a Haloween costume? LOL

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But isn't becoming MUSLIMS thanks to the Arabs far more glorious than how they were treated as human beings?? For Allaah swt will hold these arabs accountable in the end?? That's my point.
No no it's not. That's how I feel. A person should choose freely if they want to become Muslim. Not be forced to becoming one. if I was a pagan slave who was being treated like crap and heard that the Muslim slaves were treated well and in fact had a high chance of being freed I would have converted so fast. If it meant I could be free.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Slavery was shitty regardless. Wallahi after learning how long slavery lasted in the Arab countries my interest in visiting or living in those countries disappeared.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Before I was really interested living in a Muslim majority nation.so I can raise a fam around Muslims and not deal with trump and islamaphobes That's why I was interested in the visiting the Arab countries because they were pretty developed compared to other countries and had decent education statehood . But they got a pretty shitty racist past so those countries can suck a dick.

Now I'm considering moving to Barbados, Or Canada after I finish school

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hunny it’s still going on! When did it stop.
Sadly this is true. And it's just sad. Dubai,Lebanaon,Bahrain,Saudi,Libya,morrocco,Oman
All these countries hire labor workers,take their passports,pay them really low, and make them do shitty jobs. Have them living in shitty conditions. Just terrible.

I don't even think these countries teach kids about their country's dark past with slavery and racism. Especially cause of how recent it is.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Arab slave trade wasn't discriminatory case in point us Somalis sold other blacks and whites and sometimes kept them to Arabs so it was colorblind
I know this. The ottoman ended white slavery earlier than the black slavery which lasted until the end. Over time blacks were treated worse and worse. Sad very sad. I know about Somalis too,father told me about them. slavery is just terrible man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No no it's not. That's how I feel. A person should choose freely if they want to become Muslim. Not be forced to becoming one. if I was a pagan slave who was being treated like crap and heard that the Muslim slaves were treated well and in fact had a high chance of being freed I would have converted so fast. If it meant I could be free.

I agree Slavery is bad. We both agree. But i also agree accidents are bad. But it happens, for me, the motives of converting to Islam with the idea of getting "paid" doesn't bother me. Its not like the slaves are running for khalifa of A town, or a Sahaba of prophet pbuh. For me, them becoming Muslims whatever means, is an upgrade for them. Islam does not encourage Slavery. in fact, i can boldly say we get the modern "human right" mentality from the beginning of Islam. Before Islam and the advent of Quran, Humans were very savage. The holly practically civilized humans. Its not arabs only. As u r aware the arabs were backward and un-infiltrated while other civilization like the Persians or Romans had very abusive slavery system going on.

Jerome, i dont think u genuine in your statement that u want to raise your kids in a muslim country. I think that is a pretty speech u r making to conceal your state of imaan.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I agree Slavery is bad. We both agree. But i also agree accidents are bad. But it happens, for me, the motives of converting to Islam with the idea of getting "paid" doesn't bother me. Its not like the slaves are running for khalifa of A town, or a Sahaba of prophet pbuh. For me, them becoming Muslims whatever means, is an upgrade for them. Islam does not encourage Slavery. in fact, i can boldly say we get the modern "human right" mentality from the beginning of Islam. Before Islam and the advent of Quran, Humans were very savage. The holly practically civilized humans. Its not arabs only. As u r aware the arabs were backward and un-infiltrated while other civilization like the Persians or Romans had very abusive slavery system going on.

Jerome, i dont think u genuine in your statement that u want to raise your kids in a muslim country. I think that is a pretty speech u r making to conceal your state of imaan.
i was honestly really considering that option. I live in America, and I love it a lot but religious wise it's not that perfect.islamaphobia is a , and living in a country where I wouldn't have to hear about that shit or deal with it would be really nice. That was a big reason I considered living in a Muslim country

Imaan wise well I mostly grew up just calling myself Muslim only because I was born into a Muslim family. Barely prayed at all and barely read the Quran. I didn't even like reading the Quran honestly. It felt like a chore. At one point I considered leaving the religion because I just wasn't attached too it compared to how others are. I was following all these rules and what was haram and what wasn't haram I was living the Muslim way only cause I was raised in a setting like that. I just recently decided I am going to give the religion a shot . Like actually start practicing. And actually start reading on my own time. Because before the only time I read the Quran was when my mother kept nagging me so I just read it.
I still think personally that being religious doesn't really matter. as long as your genuinely a good person.
That's why I don't treat agnostics and atheists like shit because i majority i usage met were some really nice people.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
also since i decided to start practicing again, i started to question a lot of things about the religion. i made threads about this in the forum, talking about the understanding of repentence and etc.

By the way this forum and other forums like the ummah forum are pretty crappy when it comes to learning about this subjects. cause after seeing for example the virginity threads i just got the overall impression that i can just go f*ck a chick, repent afterwards, and just never speak of it again.tell everyone i am a virgin and go on with my life. everything would be fine and dandy

I still listen to music, and that's considered haram. i literally went to a concert last night. A majority of the food i eat isn't halal. SO if i wanted to start eating halal food i would have to drive a lot farther than usual. or become vegetarian...not interested in becoming a vegetarian. changing my entire diet to halal food seems difficult.

you can't date, or have sex until marriage no matter how long that takes. is haram too, so that's out of the window.

is there anyone here who lives a lifestyle where they don't listen to music, Eat halal 24/7, actually pray often, and is still chaste/

is there anyone here who lives a lifestyle where they don't listen to music, Eat halal 24/7, actually pray often, and is still chaste/

Me alx, but I have other demons. It's not an easy life especially if you've got bad habits but you have to try harder. People here are v. immoral it's true and we should be ashamed but you should aim for better. Believe in yourself. Also you don't have to become vegetarian, just choose to eat fish instead of red meats where you can. You'll get ajr for it every time. Good luck bro and don't let people on here influence you negatively.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Me alx, but I have other demons. It's not an easy life especially if you've got bad habits but you have to try harder. People here are v. immoral it's true and we should be ashamed but you should aim for better. Believe in yourself. Also you don't have to become vegetarian, just choose to eat fish instead of red meats where you can. You'll get ajr for it every time. Good luck bro and don't let people on here influence you negatively.

i live in texas......BBQ is amazing.now i have to find a halal BBQ shop. I don't like fish that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending