The British Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
They are just so entitled walaahi...Beesha Ingriis Cadde way is qanciyeen...:lol:

The Bhutan princess can give Katie a run for her money and her husband isnt baldy like William ...Of the orient my arse:deadrose:
3329DD8400000578-3539164-image-a-17_1460618146604.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Kate is so average looking but I don't blame her, the british are ugly.

Those Spanish, Portuguese, Irish, Scandinavian women though :ahhhh::banderas:

Apollo

VIP
Kate is so average looking but I don't blame her, the british are ugly.

Those Spanish, Portuguese, Irish, Scandinavian women though :ahhhh::banderas:

Lol, the Irish look exactly like the British / English, but even more inbred.

Something about Celtic people.. They were isolated from the rest of Europe for a long time and this why they look so weird.

I can always tell a group of British tourists from a distant (without hearing them) and differentiate them from mainland Europeans. Inbred fuckers.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol, the Irish look exactly like the British / English, but even more inbred.

Something about Celtic people.. They were isolated from the rest of Europe for a long time and this why they look so weird.

I can always tell a group of British tourists from a distant (without hearing them) and differentiate them from mainland Europeans. Inbred fuckers.

Irish and british do look very similar but Irish is better of the two

Maybe it's time for your own media to have some self respect and speak highly of yourselves instead of worrying about Western media.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They pillaged the earth, no one is more self obessesed than the British, think the world revolves around them, hence the whole eu vote happening in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending