The British Empire knew Somalis were the most intelligent

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
:snoop: Brits look down on Spaniards and most of none Germanic Europe.

Why go for a useless tag like Caucasian that doesn't mean anything.

I see Somalis as their own race. There are Caucasians, Mongoloids, Negroids & 5heads.

Rather be the head of a dog instead of the ass of a tiger.

Wtf is this bullshit. Why would some white devils words justify our self-pride?

Remember these are the same people who had no clue of self-hygiene until recent times.

Wtf is this bullshit. Why would some white devils words justify our self-pride?

Remember these are the same people who had no clue of self-hygiene until recent times.
Trying to reduce white people is a stupid concept.Somalis are great because they are great not because we are better than anyone else. Let us leave the endless cycle of supremacy which is the reason foreigners try to label us Africans inferior. Everyone believes they are smarter than black people.

The brits are moving to Spain because England has too many migrants. :chrisfreshhah:

The hypocrisy of the average english neef is hysterical.

In Hong Kong, there are Chinese investors buying predevelopment condo flats like they are cookies.

I seen this one condo promotion in HK, that wasn't even launched in the UK, they guy told me that the english can't afford to live in their own city and Asia is looking at the London property market as if it's an asset class to buy and trade. :mjlol:

The brits are moving to Spain because England has too many migrants. :chrisfreshhah:

The hypocrisy of the average english neef is hysterical.

In Hong Kong, there are Chinese investors buying predevelopment condo flats like they are cookies.

I seen this one condo promotion in HK, that wasn't even launched in the UK, they guy told me that the english can't afford to live in their own city and Asia is looking at the London property market as if it's an asset class to buy and trade. :mjlol:

There's a video out there somewhere showing British retirees talking about how good Brexit is.... in their isolated British, non-Spanish speaking enclaves.

It's not hypocrisy out of ignorance. You can't tell from the younger generation, but there's a strong sense of British entitlement still alive. They still think they're better than continental Europe and the rest of the world. There was even a British expat in Holland, and he had the balls to tell Dutch journalists he voted Brexit and was comfortable about his stay. Kulaha we invented the passport, i didn't need one 60 years ago, I don't need one now.

There's a video out there somewhere showing British retirees talking about how good Brexit is.... in their isolated British, non-Spanish speaking enclaves.

It's not hypocrisy out of ignorance. You can't tell from the younger generation, but there's a strong sense of British entitlement still alive. They still think they're better than continental Europe and the rest of the world. There was even a British expat in Holland, and he had the balls to tell Dutch journalists he voted Brexit and was comfortable about his stay. Kulaha we invented the passport, i didn't need one 60 years ago, I don't need one now.

It's sad seeing an empire decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts