The British Empire knew Somalis were the most intelligent.

You suffer have an inferiority complex if you’re getting excited because an imperialist criminal kafir praised us. We don’t care what a colonialist Kafir bastard thinks about Somalis. He could believe we are the most backwards people on the planet, he could also believe we are the greatest people on the planet, what he thinks about us makes no difference to us, his opinions are irrelevant and complete garbage to us.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
You suffer have an inferiority complex if you’re getting excited because an imperialist criminal kafir praised us. We don’t care what a colonialist Kafir bastard thinks about Somalis. He could believe we are the most backwards people on the planet, he could also believe we are the greatest people on the planet, what he thinks about us makes no difference to us, his opinions are irrelevant and complete garbage to us.
I was just sharing a video.

/thread

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
The anglo colonisers are recorded for speaking of their victims in a sort of condescending praise, kinda like an underhanded compliment, although I'll take an ego booster whenever I can