The British Commonwealth LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just want to insult these sons of es who's policy was to fight darod only and split us into 3 countries(which has turned into a benefit now) but the fact they wanted to make Somalia join one of these peasant nations with an Isaaq leader at top will never happen and they must leave Somalia and stop wasting their time thinking their is any contracts or market here for you. If anything it will be Italians or Americans who will score the most contracts for helping us in Security which is our main challenge.

The British abadoned Somalia just like they did to Zimbabwe. When the british took over Somalia in 1945 people were furious because they were not there to empower the locals like they did in Australia or Canada(due to similar anglo saxon roots) we are not stupid in Somalia, it's sad their trying shit they failed last time with using Isaaq as 'trojan' horse in Somalia to 'get british awarded' contracts for 'successful union' again.

You can take that fkn midg0 for all I care but he will go only with his own land(Waqoyi Galbeed) nothing else. He is the one who benefited from Somalia, there wasn't even a university in that shit hole Somaliland, it would've been one of these nations below, 100 'poor economies' with 2 anglo saxon strong economies.

Even Australia 'abadoned' the british and are allies of American in security and economically tied to China.

flags-commonwealth-nations-formerly-british-intergovernmental-organisation-member-states-were-mostly-48135706.jpg

By awarding Som-oil to UK is a shame, you won't get nothing back from it in global importance your basically helping a country that lost all significance in the world and is desperate to beg his former territories for contracts. That Queen is just 'symbolic' they sit on nothing anymore. I urge Somalia be weary of SL who is trojan horse for them to be Nuisance in Somalia, they want to tell SL get us good contracts which they will 'pillage' again and leave him pennyless.

I don't care if Isaaq separates let him go, he will just be peasant eelay wallahi like the rest of the commonwealth. I urge dhulbahante u must return from this failed policy all u will become is like the rest of commonwealth if we let u go plus the oil is in SOOL, that is why their attacking you, to 'tax' that oil and give it to british BP and 'sacad muse' swindles it thru 'taxes'.

War ka soo noqo meel awowashina la dagaalay adigu waxba kuma yaalo, iyo xitaa britishki horey ma aha, waa wadan yar oo awood haysan oo wax fa'ido ku soo noqonayso shidaal siintisa ma jiro, u might as well give it to Australia there is no geopolitical reason for it

Isaaq will rule somalia forever. When we come back to the table the two regions foreign nations want calm is north west and banadir. The pres pm will always be on a north south power sharing. No clan will ever vote for a darood and darood cannot win in this 4.5 era if isaaq come back.

Trending