The brainwashing of Las Anod youth continues - 20 February 1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
i thought they were celebrating the dhagax tuur against the italians kkkk

Nah. The name was copied from the south likewise the south took some names from the north. Do you know there is a Oodweyne in Daynille and Hargeisa Yarey in Jubba Dhexe kkk.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They are celebrating dhagax tuur event (anti Siad Bare demonstrations that happened
in Hargeisa and Burco in 1982 known as Dhagaxtuur/dhalinti Ufo). How can one celebrate
a history that isn't theirs?

Xuska Maalinka Dhalinyarada SL oo Laascaanood lagu qabtay

http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/02/2...uusan-iibin-daawo-waxa-laascaanood-ka-dhacay/

Meanwhile in Burco

Magalada Burco Oo Manta Laga Xusay Maalinta Dhalinyarada Dhagaxtuurka Dhalinyarada Somaliland Ee Uffo

It is their history, Las Anod is Somaliland and this is Somaliland history.

Why are you so tribal and you accuse Landers of this ask the time where you cunts (anti-sl ppl) us all the time but it's you that always mentions tribe first

Bohol

VIP

Why are you so tribal and you accuse Landers of this ask the time where you cunts (anti-sl ppl) us all the time but it's you that always mentions tribe first

Nope. Even reer Awdal don't celebrate it because it is not their history but only communities
who were part of the SNM.

They were probs offered more money to dance in the streets.
xoolo foqol xoolo
:noneck:

Nope. Even reer Awdal don't celebrate it because it is not their history but only communities
who were part of the SNM.
Why doesn't Hargeisa celebrate the dervish celebrations etc.Its one sided and everyone sees this.
:faysalwtf:
So brainwashed that its sad.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
It goes against the notion that the white men are divine so it makes sense.

It is usually reer Hargeisa that worship the white man not in Burco or Sanaag. I intend to
name a school or airport after this guy Taminlaaye who happens to be from the same
deegaan as me. He was one of the most wanted Dervish commanders in the British
Somaliland era.

DJ5guhL.jpg

xlkILsv.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's how biased, you would criticise every little thing about Somaliland and not say a thing about Somalia or your tribe of need has been reported on it

Bohol

VIP
That's how biased, you would criticise every little thing about Somaliland and not say a thing about Somalia or your tribe of need has been reported on it

Tell me who-else in Somalia celebrates other people's tribal rebel movement history? Hawiye
only stick to USC and reer Puntland SSDF. It is like the Somalia government trying to make
rest of Somalis celebrate USC & SSDF it will never happen.

abaha Iyo hoyada was. we are part of Somalia not narnia.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Bruh Somaliland is a failed project. Best it can get is federal state. Let’s drop these delusions of being different.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It is usually reer Hargeisa that worship the white man not in Burco or Sanaag. I intend to
name a school or airport after this guy Taminlaaye who happens to be from the same
deegaan as me. He was one of the most wanted Dervish commanders in the British
Somaliland era.

DJ5guhL.jpg

xlkILsv.jpg
Interesting. Lots of Isaaq in that list. Goes against the held believe that Isaac weren’t in the Dervish. It seems the top leaders were dotted with Isaacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.