The brains behind #CadaanStudies things she has been mistaken 4 a janitor in the halls of

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
2ymvbeb.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Well, can she really blame them? She has that 'Ethiopian janitor' look to her face.:kobeok:

menace

VIP
I'm incredibly confused about her. I must give her props for her academic achievements but how on earth can you support a colonizer but at the sametine say that you stand to defend the Somali identity. This is the most intriguing shit ever cause she's right now researching on Somalia in hope of writing a narrative of Somali identity, one that is different than a Cadaan written one yet she's a collaborator and an agent of the the dominating nation of Xabashida:comeon::drakewtf:

Ma Anaa waalan mise Hargeisa laga heesayaa

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm incredibly confused about her. I must give her props for her academic achievements but how on earth can you support a colonizer but at the sametine say that you stand to defend the Somali identity. This is the most intriguing shit ever cause she's right now researching on Somalia in hope of writing a narrative of Somali identity, one that is different than a Cadaan written one yet she's a collaborator and an agent of the the dominating nation of Xabashida:comeon::drakewtf:

Ma Anaa waalan mise Hargeisa laga heesayaa

Don't let her fool you, she's researching Somali identity in Ethiopia. After all that Habasha boot-licking, how can you get mad when you start to resemble an Amhara janitor?:comeon::childplease:

menace

VIP
Don't let her fool you, she's researching Somali identity in Ethiopia. After all that Habasha boot-licking, how can you get mad when you start to resemble an Amhara janitor?:comeon::childplease:

The shit that got to me was when she found a paper in the archives that showed the collaboration between the British and the Habeshi on handing over Ogadenia and the tone of her writing as if it was the greatest thing to happen that we were handed over. Manne I should show you what she wrote :banderas:

Everyone knows that Safia Aidid is nothing more than an Ethiopian lackey and a victimhood peddler. She made an entire movement trying to discredit some Cadaan Professor simply because he had the audacity (*gasp*) of writing about Somalia and Somali history.

She has no credibility, and she wants to have a monopoly on discussions of Somali culture/anthropology. I can't stand her

menace

VIP
I love when she started mumbling. :mjlol::russ::drakelaugh:
:damn:
Nigga had her shook tho..she came into a lion's den..and the funny thing is that I listen to newsday every night in my car and these guys are cool as hell (they got 3 Africans, plethora of British minorities) and so they are never that aggressive but this dude got agitated and he hit her with complicated questions.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hold up, she cape for xabashis?

She should change her last name

:pacspit::pacspit:

I'm incredibly confused about her. I must give her props for her academic achievements
What academic achievements? getting into harvard? many somali poltiicians in somalia have got out of harvard. it would hardly give them any credibility or props would you.:comeon:

Everyone knows that Safia Aidid is nothing more than an Ethiopian lackey and a victimhood peddler. She made an entire movement trying to discredit some Cadaan Professor simply because he had the audacity (*gasp*) of writing about Somalia and Somali history.

She has no credibility, and she wants to have a monopoly on discussions of Somali culture/anthropology. I can't stand her

i posted this before in a previous thread
@36:30

Part of the reason why somalis are trapped is that they have no intellectual capital.If we have time i can tell you Story after Story of trying to create an acedemic journal for the first time an academic journal of somali studies. The difficulty of getting people just to write, we will get the money & everything , just write , the difficulty no intellectual capital. So the educated somalis need to become graduated to be serious intellectuals .Intellectual meaning producing ideas. Ideas that are transformative.

Yet somehow its cadaan european acedemics fault for the lack of somalis in the journal of studies.

The shit that got to me was when she found a paper in the archives that showed the collaboration between the British and the Habeshi on handing over Ogadenia and the tone of her writing as if it was the greatest thing to happen that we were handed over. Manne I should show you what she wrote :banderas:

show it!! she even argues that somali nationalism is a myth and that ogadenians wish to be part of ethiopia. her claim is that regardless of the occupation and colonization they are Ethiopian and always have been.

Then she claims ethiopia was never colonized even tho it was at certain time periods by the italians and the british. The fact that ethiopia was a vassal state of the british empire. Which is why it kept its sovereignity for it was in british interests, despite being colonized by italy once.

When i ask her a simple question like if she woould think it would be right for palestinians to consider themselves isreali? That they should feel loyalty to a state that occupies them and colonizes them?

No answers from her just complete ignore.

menace

VIP
show it!! she even argues that somali nationalism is a myth and that ogadenians wish to be part of ethiopia. her claim is that regardless of the occupation and colonization they are Ethiopian and always have been.

Then she claims ethiopia was never colonized even tho it was at certain time periods by the italians and the british. The fact that ethiopia was a vassal state of the british empire. Which is why it kept its sovereignity for it was in british interests, despite being colonized by italy once.

When i ask her a simple question like if she woould think it would be right for palestinians to consider themselves isreali? That they should feel loyalty to a state that occupies them and colonizes them?

No answers from her just complete ignore.

How did you interact with her ?

She is a SOL veteran

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

That sounds a bit like the feminists who complain that there aren't enough female engineers and then goes on to blame it on the patriarchy. If she wants to write something worth reading about Somali history then why doesn't she fucking do so?
Also whenever I see the word 'microaggressions' :camby::trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts