The brain called basra

I have observed you dear since the 1990s somnet, and am a great admirer, you are one of the most complex characters i have
Encountered both of and onlkne, your intelligence and concise mind has awed me many a times. I have a deep feeling that you are work of art
Both figuratevly and literal., but something always tells me that deep down you are not happy or astisfied not because you lack
In terms of qualities, talents, exuberance and the like, on the contrary you suffer from an overabundance in these, but it is in the lack
Of outlett that your suffering stems from .pls love direct these beautiful persons in you to a higher ideal that is only what you have been
Created for an can match that a person that a lot cant even begin to fathom her granduer, much love a genuine admirer and a fellow issac

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The brain called basra

The title @Basra reminded me of the syfy "Professor Dowell's Head" novel. :)

doyle.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have observed you dear since the 1990s somnet, and am a great admirer, you are one of the most complex characters i have
Encountered both of and onlkne, your intelligence and concise mind has awed me many a times. I have a deep feeling that you are work of art
Both figuratevly and literal., but something always tells me that deep down you are not happy or astisfied not because you lack
In terms of qualities, talents, exuberance and the like, on the contrary you suffer from an overabundance in these, but it is in the lack
Of outlett that your suffering stems from .pls love direct these beautiful persons in you to a higher ideal that is only what you have been
Created for an can match that a person that a lot cant even begin to fathom her granduer, much love a genuine admirer and a fellow issac
so when are u guys getting married

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

@Basra don't leave this brudda in the gutta, you better slide like a bowling ball

I belive that after many a wandering of the imaginative and yearning type she
Finally settled down with a farah who although not her match mananages to now
And then douse the great pasion and fire that rages inside her. Only the creator
Can quench the thirst and depth of such an individual, thats why i note
Of late her recent gravitstions to her spiritual side, ooh what a soul with a great potential

I'm obsessed with @Basra and almost wanted it to make a basra appreciation thread but you beat me to it. I dore her character. Everything she writes makes me laugh. Disclaimer i'm not single. Eedo jinigeyga ayaa iska jacel :)

Trending