The Boys Season 3 Teaser

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Nice trailer but I wish Hollywood would stop with all the sex scenes. Basically softcore p0rn at this point. Makes me uncomfortable whenever these sorts of scenes pop up.

I remember liking this show, but I can't remember the plot for the life of me!

Wallahi sex scenes are so cringe and uncomfortable. They rarely add to the plot.

I hoped hollywood 'feminism' would end this lol, but if anything, it's leading to more sex scenes imo.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Wallahi sex scenes are so cringe and uncomfortable. They rarely add to the plot.

I hoped hollywood 'feminism' would end this lol, but if anything, it's leading to more sex scenes imo.

It's empowering!

:damn: :mjcry:

But yeah, I'm shocked the MeToo movement didn't somewhat bleed into this soft-core nonsense and get it toned down or removed. You're right about the plot relevance too. It's really almost never needed. Even when the person's sex scenes or sexual proclivities can say a thing or two about them we both know they could've told us all that without showing us some naag's naaso or saaxiib's .

Ngl @Shimbiris you give me homelander vibes. I know you defo got that narcissistic streak in you.
Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

I'm honestly a bit too empathetic for my own good. Saaxiib could shoot me and I'd be trying to consider his rough childhood before condemning him.

:mjlol: :damn:

Season 2 was complete garbage
What did you dislike about it?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's empowering!

What did you dislike about it?

Too much fillers with the Deep/Maive/Japanese chicks side stories, makes the pacing is inconsistent. Could probably get by fine seeing a handful of eps of the season.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Its to make the characters more relatable...after all whats more relatable than sex.

@Shimbiris how are you finding the latest season? I think it has been absolutely superb probably the best show on TV right now. Legit got me looking forward to every new episode each week old school style. Defo a step up from last season.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Best show on tc. That final twist in the penultimate episode had me yelling.

Trending