The boys/men on here

Why do they boys/men on here come across as 15/16 year old little boys who are confused about their sexuality and dislike Somali women so much?

Is that like a thing on here? I'm legit concerned
:childplease:

There was one little miskiin boy that was complaining about someone calling him a "dudu", I saw one earlier asking another guy on here how big his penis is and there was another one saying if his girl cheated on him, he would get revenge by sleeping with that same man, or some crazy shid like that

Like is that normal behaviour?
:damn:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
1605593277784.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
There was one little miskiin boy that was complaining about someone calling him a "dudu", I saw one earlier asking another guy on here how big his penis is and there was another one saying if his girl cheated on him, he would get revenge by sleeping with that same man, or some crazy shid like that

@Hassan mahat :lolbron::browtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Welcome to SSpot aka ( incle who dont qualify for 4chan or stormfront because they would be bullied by alt right blackpilled virgen white men in their late 30s boy) saxiib:sass2::sass1:

Last edited:
@Sumaaya abaayo are you trying to give these incels a heartache? Their hooyo avoids this convo so they don't breakdown into tears. If they see your posts who knows how they will feel. :drakelaugh: :heh:

Last edited:

They give off mad feminine energy. Majority of these guys never got a chance to have that rough reer badiyo lifestyle kkkkk

Why do they boys/men on here come across as 15/16 year old little boys who are confused about their sexuality and dislike Somali women so much?

Is that like a thing on here? I'm legit concerned
:childplease:
Same can be said about girls and woman's on here tht bash and dislike and hate somali man
:comeon:

Same can be said about girls and woman's on here tht bash and dislike and hate somali man
:comeon:

Not all Somali men are trash, some like our Fathers, brothers, cousins, nephews, friends are geesi, nasab, intelligent human beings who have good character and are just over all amazing people
:lawd: