the blessed people of Sudan won't fall where others have fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
https://africandailyvoice.com/en/2019/04/22/sudans-military-council-vows-hand-over-power-people/

Sudan’s military council vows to hand over power to people

Sudans-military-council-vows-to-hand-over-power-to-people.jpg

Lt-Gen Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Burhan. Photo : Sudan TV / AFP / HO

NEWSROOM (ADV) – Sudan’s Transitional Military Council on Sunday reaffirmed its commitment to hand over the power to the people.

“The role of the council is complementary to revolution, and handing over the power to the people was a demand of the revolution,” said Abdel-Fattah Al-Burhan, the council chairman, during an interview broadcast by Sudan’s official TV.

“The military council has no ambitions in power, and we are keen to begin the transitional period as soon as possible,” added Al-Burhan.

He said the council has received more than 100 visions for solving the political crisis from various Sudanese political elements.

The council chairman vowed that no Sudanese political entity would be excluded during the transitional period.

Sudan’s Transitional Military Council is tasked with running the country’s affairs.

They will not and as Bohol said the Sudanese people are of high intelligence and integrity.

It seems the people there value education even their farmers have some sort of knowledge.

Mostly in places like London they are very successful and have PHd's but use it widely.

The average Somali PHd holder in contrast has nothing of value to add of if we judge it by the numbers and input back to society and the average Somali who often they do not seem that afar apart the clothes and false boastful air.

Education and knowledge is ingrained in the Sudanese people and mind.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Fixed that for you.
As if Northern Soomaal have high IQ I'm one myself waa wada doqon sxb otherwise they wouldn't be so poor and in the situation they are today and thats not Bombadishus fault. Majority of the qudhun Soomaal waa dad bilaa vision they are stoopid wallahi billahi with their mouth always open like idiots now it makes sense why they keep their mouth open its their low IQ. abihiin wasse

15809023.jpg

Sudan people been having civil wars since the 50s. The north doesn't have much that divide them other than political governing views. Why are koonfurians always trouble :gucciwhat:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
As if Northern Soomaal have high IQ I'm one myself waa wada doqon sxb otherwise they wouldn't be so poor and in the situation they are today and thats not Bombadishus fault. Majority of the qudhun Soomaal waa dad bilaa vision they are stoopid wallahi billahi with their mouth always open like idiots now it makes sense why they keep their mouth open its their low IQ. abihiin wasse

15809023.jpg
People in the south have been killing each other nonstop for 30 years.

If it were not for them, we would have formed a new central government within a few years of state collapse like the Ethiopians. Instead, they chose 20 years of unukah leh and 10 years of khawariji explosions. They're holding the capital hostage, leaving us all trapped.

Depravity has become so normalized in the south that some of the most horrific crimes barely make a blip in the news because it is expected at this point.
If this happened in Puntland, it would have made national headlines. But in Mogadishu, it was just Saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts