The binge drinking culture of the brits

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Its really shocking how much alcohol brits consume compared to other european countries. You just got promoted? lets drink!, you just got dumped? lets drink!, your stressed? lets drink!, Its friday afternoon? lets drink!.

I just dont get it, they dont do anything in moderation its quite sad.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I dont understand how people can drink so much nasty shit. I tried alcohol and immediately regretted it.

The feeling of losing control was overwhelming as f*ck, never doing that shit again in a crowded place.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Its really shocking how much alcohol brits consume compared to other european countries. You just got promoted? lets drink!, you just got dumped? lets drink!, your stressed? lets drink!, Its friday afternoon? lets drink!.

I just dont get it, they dont do anything in moderation its quite sad.

It wouldn't be a problem if they countered it with a lot of food like the Spanish do with their tapas but they drink regardless of an empty stomach.
Even their choice of alcohol (beer and red wine) is mediocre.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I dont understand how people can drink so much nasty shit. I tried alcohol and immediately regretted it.

The feeling of losing control was overwhelming as f*ck, never doing that shit again in a crowded place.
Pop a corona on a sunday afternoon and watch a ball game you will feel like a real man :ahh:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
It’s actually so toxic, you’ll see 13-14 year old Beckys and Tommys getting drunk in their parents’ house.
These Brits drink alcohol like it’s water or something... inalillah.

That’s what happens when you’re one of the most depressed countries in the west, high consumption of drugs and alcohol. Sesh culture is the norm here.

Trending

Latest posts