The biggest Somali Blackpill (MN Edition)

The biggest blackpill I’ve seen on Somalis in MN. This explain why the mall functions so well. It’s could never be run by an ethnic Somali because of our “crabs in a bucket” mentality. One of the biggest generators of capital from the Somali community in MN is owned by an Arab.

Don't hate the player, the owner achieved this through his own feats and manifestation. Somalis ought to think big, and stop squandering money

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Widely believed to be the nation's largest business center for Somalis, it has produced enough income for tenants to raise a generation of children. It spins off tax revenue equivalent to three Target stores."

The Target revenue comparison is LIES.

Also i thought the Karmel building was owned by an arab? Who is Habargidir Sabri?

"Widely believed to be the nation's largest business center for Somalis, it has produced enough income for tenants to raise a generation of children. It spins off tax revenue equivalent to three Target stores."

The Target revenue comparison is LIES.

Also i thought the Karmel building was owned by an arab? Who is Habargidir Sabri?
The carab is in the picture of the article. :reallymaury:

The biggest blackpill I’ve seen on Somalis in MN. This explain why the mall functions so well. It’s could never be run by an ethnic Somali because of our “crabs in a bucket” mentality. One of the biggest generators of capital from the Somali community in MN is owned by an Arab.
The owner is Palestinian he treats the Somalis like shi I always hear store owners complaining about rent and policies but he’s 100% better than a Somali owner

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘

They should just buy off the mall, the only reason why he’s the owner is cause they need someone that’s impartial when dealing with Somalis from different qabils, it’s just in name

Trending

Latest posts