THE BIGGEST mistake SOMALILAND made in its inception was calling herself SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it wouldn’t have taken this long to achieve recognition.

They should’ve came up with their own name like Djibouti.

Possible names they could’ve came up with would’ve been:

Waqooyi

Naaso Hablood

Greater Togdheer

Red Sea State

State of Geeljire

Geeska Africa

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I agree with you the menace. It was a colossal mistake to name her Somaliland where there is already a Somalia and people will be confused. They should have called themselves KINGDOM OF AWDAL and follow the monarchy example of United Kingdom.

Unfortunately an spesific isack sub clan are so full of themselves they will not accept a kingdom and much less an awdal name. This spesific isack clan want to rule them all and at all cost event if they have to make dusty tulo Gabiley INTO GOBOL and slowly erase the rich history of AWDAL. They are full of shit. They lost the plot. They are now stuck into a dream world and there is no way to escape it.

I will support Somaliland if we get rid of that stupid name and call it KINGDOM OF THE NORTH.

Now the question is which clan should be KING?
I vote for reer awdal :damn::dead::dead1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
even Mirqan-Land sounds an exotic name for a country, who knows it might have attracted a many khat tourist and turn it into the Colombia of Africa, after all everyone's is on it.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
This is what I was telling @Geeljire sanbuur and @Juuqbuuqluuq a week ago, you guys were saying puntland was a bad name as if a main reason you guys don’t get ictiraaf is because of your name :mjlol: as if world leaders who are incompetent on the area would know the difference :russ: in fact the puntland name was actually a plus because I’ve even heard historians incorrectly say it’s where the land of punt was due to similarity of name let alone common folk :lolbron: we probably could get ictiraaf first if we went for it, I guess misinformation can be a virtue, although not for you somolianladers as @Juuqbuuqluuq says, if ever brought up to the UN most will probably find the verdict in the name “its called Somali land so it’s Somalia’s land”

Tukraq

VIP
Here’s what the world leaders from countries like the UK would probably think Basically if the name got cleared up they would be okay with it, although I don’t know what position it would leave @Juuqbuuqluuq with the proper name change of ishaaqland

This is what I was telling @Geeljire sanbuur and @Juuqbuuqluuq a week ago, you guys were saying puntland was a bad name as if a main reason you guys don’t get ictiraaf is because of your name :mjlol: as if world leaders who are incompetent on the area would know the difference :russ: in fact the puntland name was actually a plus because I’ve even heard historians incorrectly say it’s where the land of punt was due to similarity of name let alone common folk :lolbron: we probably could get ictiraaf first if we went for it, I guess misinformation can be a virtue, although not for you somolianladers as @Juuqbuuqluuq says, if ever brought up to the UN most will probably find the verdict in the name “its called Somali land so it’s Somalia’s land”
Kkkkk we made a big mistake there ngl somaliland leaders are fobs so you can't really blame them on that note though they don't even realise how similar the two names sound. If it was upto me we would have been recognised decades ago

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Here’s what the world leaders from countries like the UK would probably think Basically if the name got cleared up they would be okay with it, although I don’t know what position it would leave @Juuqbuuqluuq with the proper name change of ishaaqland

it always makes me laugh how well informed this guy is. the most sophisticated racist I've ever seen :wow:

it wouldn’t have taken this long to achieve recognition.

They should’ve came up with their own name like Djibouti.

Possible names they could’ve came up with would’ve been:

Waqooyi

Naaso Hablood

Greater Togdheer

Red Sea State

State of Geeljire

Geeska Africa
Second one loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending