The biggest misconception in life is that Africa needs birth control

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
That's a funny way of evaluating the validity of an argument :chrisfreshhah:

Just to add on the issue you've raised in this thread, the issue isn't one based on misconception but rather one that has intended agenda behind it. Isn't it astonishing that they focus on what african women do with their bodies more so than dealing with the actual causes of poverty in africa like neocolonialist trade practises that only serve to sustain the current inequality.

Imagine a country like france controls the currency for 13 african states and forces them to invest their foreign reserves in france refusal to do so ends badly for the leaders of these countries. This is excluding other colonial exploitation ventures like having a priority to mining concessions etc

It's also not a coincidence that they focus more on girls than boys even when societal issues affect them equally and in some cases worse for boys. Take child labour for example boys as a norm carry out hazardous work more so than girls, and as a result have a higher mortality rate yet girls still receive a preferential treatment from the so called "humanitarian agencies" In fact when was the last time you saw an ad on the tv, sm etc that read " boys empowerment" "boys rights" etc . The only campaign that i've seen so far that engages boys & men is one where the sole purpose is to empower women and girls :francis:

The future is bright, the future belongs to dumarka we're an endangered species sxb
:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Your analysis is spot on, on my word use and how the world works. I hope I see you in Jannah as a female. I am gonna hit that booty. As I am astounded with your answer. Why are people like you a rarity in this world.

Have you read about Rwanda, and how its build on the blood of congo. They displaced and killed so many people just for the land-minerals under their home. Uganda was on it too, but the corruption in Uganda cant be compared to Rwanda. Uganda has democracy more mouth to feed while Rwanda has this authoritarian leadership.

Have you seen that countries closer to the "enemy" are doing a lot better than those close to America. If Africa was bordering Russia, I would believe our life would have been a lot better. Look at Purto Rico and how they fucked it up in any chance they got. I have a very good documentary about it. USA didnt only tamper with, it crippled it.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Your analysis is spot on, on my word use and how the world works. I hope I see you in Jannah as a female. I am gonna hit that booty. As I am astounded with your answer. Why are people like you a rarity in this world.

Have you read about Rwanda, and how its build on the blood of congo. They displaced and killed so many people just for the land-minerals under their home. Uganda was on it too, but the corruption in Uganda cant be compared to Rwanda. Uganda has democracy more mouth to feed while Rwanda has this authoritarian leadership.

Have you seen that countries closer to the "enemy" are doing a lot better than those close to America. If Africa was bordering Russia, I would believe our life would have been a lot better. Look at Purto Rico and how they fucked it up in any chance they got. I have a very good documentary about it. USA didnt only tamper with, it crippled it.

warya waa maxaay waxaad ku hadlaysid ???????????? keep your khaniis fantasies to yourself qurun waxiid

Muji

VIP
Let African women decide if they need more children or not. What we know is when women have control of their reproductive system they choose to have fewer kids, work and lift their families out of poverty. Also, the countries with the fewest contraception rates tend to have the highest child and maternity mortality rates. Being Anti-contraception has always been a Christian thing let’s not follow them off the cliff edge.

AhmedSmelly

warya waa maxaay waxaad ku hadlaysid ???????????? keep your khaniis fantasies to yourself qurun waxiid
Everything is halal in jannah. So it doesnt make sense to call it haram. Plus you are biologically a female. Whats the problem if I hit it, while you are a female. Its halal, it only becomes haram if you change to a male while I am in the process of hitting it.

AhmedSmelly

Let African women decide if they need more children or not. What we know is when women have control of their reproductive system they choose to have fewer kids, work and lift their families out of poverty. Also, the countries with the fewest contraception rates tend to have the highest child and maternity mortality rates. Being Anti-contraception has always been a Christian thing let’s not follow them off the cliff edge.
Anti-contraception wouldn't be good for Africa. For Africa to be overpopulated we would need to be 14-20 times more. For Ethiopia it would be less but for Somalia it would be much more. Africa has survived for so long without having a centralized agricultural system. Urbanization and cities. Transforming small towns to cities must be a priority. Africa may not be ready to have 15 billion people, but it should start being ready it.

Muji

VIP
Everything is halal in jannah. So it doesnt make sense to call it haram. Plus you are biologically a female. Whats the problem if I hit it, while you are a female. Its halal, it only becomes haram if you change to a male while I am in the process of hitting it.

wow

High female literacy = High moral decadence

It's a fact that educated women are the number one advocates for all types of social degeneracy ranging from modern marvels of saqaajanimo such as khaniismo, premartial sex, ography to the breakdown of the family unit all under the banner of "Liberating Women" .

If africa continues to imitate behavioural patterns of the west then indeed they will end up far worse than they already are as they lack the resources and capacity to deal with the "cost" of trying to "modernise" their societies in an attempt to play "catch up".
Correct but I wouldn't call it 'education' more like 'indoctrination'.

I have yet to meet a female that came out of these camps with her sanity, culture and religion in tact.

They come out looking down on marriage until they reach epiphany phase and biology forces them.

They come out competing with there husbands rather then complementing them.

They come out viewing the greatest gifts in life as a burden.

They come out championing the worst forms of shameless destructive ideologies.

They come out hating there country, culture and religion.

But somehow despite all this, they ironically view themselves as 'empowered', 'independent' and 'strong'.

There is a reason why the powers that be target them, they are naive, stupid and gullible.

They are the vehicles used to destroy children, families, societies, communities and eventually entire nations.

When the inevitable happens, the greatest losers will be them as the weaker gender, and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Muji

VIP

I have yet to meet a female that came out of these camps with her sanity, culture and religion in tact.

They come out looking down on marriage until they reach epiphany phase and biology forces them.

But somehow despite all this, they ironically view themselves as 'empowered', 'independent' and 'strong'.

There is a reason why the powers that be target them, they are naive, stupid and gullible.

They are the vehicles used to destroy children, families, societies, communities and eventually entire nations.

When the inevitable happens, the greatest losers will be them as the weaker gender, and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

lol this is the brush the king of incels inquisitive uses to tar all women the same
45D45D47-3233-4F93-9196-978ABBF5E2A6.jpeg

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I agree. Its high time women assumed their baby-making obligations, and realize that (female) education is detrimental to human society.

Muji

VIP
A good university will teach you critical thinking. This is the ability to think using reason, logic and being aware of the cognitive biases which you or otherwise around you may hold. This ability allows you organise your thoughts and defend your opinions, if you are wrong you can evaluate your arguments and change your mind. No wonder @Inquisitive_ is against women getting an education it’s with this tool that Somali women are gaining confidence and refusing to accept the Somali woman status-quo of being a kitchen slave who is the father and mother of her 11 kids.

When the incels on this forum have a daughter perhaps then will they start to respect women and see them as human. Gone will be the orthodox backwards approach. They won’t be promoting women accept sexist cultural norms without challenging them.

AdoonkaAlle

The modern education system is one based on a secular paradigm and as such it's impossible to acquire knowledge without being confronted with ideas, views etc that contradict religious beliefs of any individual. What's interesting to take note of is how the secular onslaught plays out differently between men and women.

For women it revolves around issue relating to their rights, autonomy, etc while for men it's boils down to issues of " rationality". This is the reason why men and women who've been influenced by the secular world view focus on different issues and critique their culture, religion etc from different angles. They adopt views without understanding the long term consequences for them as individuals, their society and most importantly the impact it has on their deen.

AdoonkaAlle

Isn't that contradictory ? if women are coerced to have more children what prevents them from being coerced so as to have less children ? what's the point of advocating for women to have their "choice" but refuse to accept it when it goes against what you believe is the "right" choice.

What are the causes of child and maternal deaths ? why isn't this a priority ? even if africa had low fertility rate child and maternal mortality will remain high compared to other regions. Between improving child & maternal health care and reducing fertility rate which approach is better ?

Muji

VIP
Isn't that contradictory ? if women are coerced to have more children what prevents them from being coerced so as to have less children ? what's the point of advocating for women to have their "choice" but refuse to accept it when it goes against what you believe is the "right" choice.

What are the causes of child and maternal deaths ? why isn't this a priority ? even if africa had low fertility rate child and maternal mortality will remain high compared to other regions. Between improving child & maternal health care and reducing fertility rate which approach is better ?

have contraception available so they can choose whether they use it or not. Just like the western model. It’s not complicated.

AdoonkaAlle

have contraception available so they can choose whether they use it or not. Just like the western model. It’s not complicated.

The issue was about having a preference for more or fewer kids not about contraception use. Your initial point was based on the assumption that women without coercion will always opt for having less children, meaning the "choice" or preference to have more kids is a false one.

Which is why i said it's contradictory to advocate for women to make informed decisions about their reproductive autonomy but at the same refuse to acknowledge choices that don't validate what you believe to be the "right" ones.

On top of that how is that only african women can be "coerced" by their culture and society to have more kids ? what about western women mise are they immune to their cultural traditions and norms ? can they not be "coerced" to have fewer kids ?

Africa needs more fertility. More kids = higher chance to have high IQ kids = more chances at good leaders and inventors.

Muji

VIP
The issue was about having a preference for more or fewer kids not about contraception use. Your initial point was based on the assumption that women without coercion will always opt for having less children, meaning the "choice" or preference to have more kids is a false one.

Which is why i said it's contradictory to advocate for women to make informed decisions about their reproductive autonomy but at the same refuse to acknowledge choices that don't validate what you believe to be the "right" ones.

On top of that how is that only african women can be "coerced" by their culture and society to have more kids ? what about western women mise are they immune to their cultural traditions and norms ? can they not be "coerced" to have fewer kids ?

good question walal.

I have read into this topic and have read a lot of research papers. In Africa women don’t have contraceptions readily available and when they do it’s often condoms. What a lot of women have said is that they are afraid to suggest a condom to a man because he will either refuse or accuse her of having HIV.

there’s also the fact that in countries where there are contraception the birth rates get reduced. What’s wrong with giving women the OPTION to use contraception? It’s not against Islam I have a feeling men who are against contraception like to have power over a woman’s reproductive system.

Last edited:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
good question walal.

I have read into this topic and have read a lot of research papers. In Africa women don’t have contraceptions readily available and when they do it’s often condoms. What a lot of women have said is that they are afraid to suggest a condom to a man because he will either refuse or accuse her of having HIV.

there’s also the fact that in countries where there are contraception the birth rates get reduced. What’s wrong with giving women the OPTION to use contraception? It’s not against Islam I have a feeling men who are against contraception like to have power of a woman’s reproductive system.
Nay cus it feels better

Trending