The biggest misconception in life is that Africa needs birth control

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Have you seen the size of Africa and how much arable land it has. In-fact our population is too low for our continents size and its resources.

The problem with Africa is the puppet leaders who are working for Europe. Its the mismanagement of funds that is making African economy poor. Colonization didn't stop because we wanted it, it stopped because it was no longer needed. They had installed their Loyal soldiers, their Loyal leaders and had already taken a lot of African resources to become a powerful country. Look at the difference between East Europe and Western Europe.

Jacques Chirac: Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Start using your brain, if a father cant feed 10 children. He wont be able to feed 3. I promise you that. Children are blessing from Allah. Now look at Somalia. Is the children the problem to our droughts or our corrupt leaders. We rank Number 1 in corruption index. Venezuela is doing better than us.

Anyone who believes in the autonomous states of Somalia, is delirious to the truth. This Politicians ARE THE PROBLEM WITH SOMALIA!!!

psyche

To each their own
High fertility rate = low female literacy

Women who are uneducated and spend time at home have nothing to do except be a child producing machine.

If Africa develops with female rights and equal opportunity becoming the norm then the population will start to plateau like the west and East.

Europe had the most population for so long. It's Africa's century now. 5 billion in Africa alone. I won't stop until Somalia is 200 million strong.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Children are a blessing but having many kids then not being able to feed them, letting them grow in a broken home and not being able to love them all equally isn't right.
This includes Africans that live in other continents too.

@Whimsical fanatic
I agree.

AhmedSmelly

Women who are uneducated and spend time at home have nothing to do except be a child producing machine.

If Africa develops with female rights and equal opportunity becoming the norm then the population will start to plateau like the west and East.
So whose fault is that, my lovely Mona Lisa.

A. its the mens fault
B. its the womens fault
C. its governments fault

If the government really cared for its people, it would have prioritized fundamental social structures. Schools, Healthcare, Justice system and Military.

What Somalia needs right now is a strong banking system, we cant be using Dollars. Because we cant print it, its not ours. That's why the autonomous states have to work together OR

Separate and become their own state. Where they each have a weaker banking system, but at-least they can print their own money. Money which can become salary for teachers, social workers, soldiers, judges and doctors/nurses. This will stop Tahribs from happening all over the country.

psyche

To each their own
So whose fault is that, my lovely Mona Lisa.

A. its the mens fault
B. its the womens fault
C. its governments fault

If the government really cared for its people, it would have prioritized fundamental social structures. Schools, Healthcare, Justice system and Military.

What Somalia needs right now is a strong banking system, we cant be using Dollars. Because we cant print it, its not ours. That's why the autonomous states have to work together OR

Separate and become their own state. Where they each have a weaker banking system, but at-least they can print their own money. Money which can become salary for teachers, social workers, soldiers, judges and doctors/nurses. This will stop Tahribs from happening all over the country.

It's no one's fault really.

Havinh more or less children both have inherent benefits and disadvantage.

I'm just saying that Europe and Asia also had boom in population similar to Africa which eventually stabilised with the introduction of equal rights.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Allah has blessed us with the Shabelle and Juba, the only problem is that we don’t use our minds to cooperate. Nomads are still fighting for wells like we’re in the medieval period

AhmedSmelly

Allah has blessed us with the Shabelle and Juba, the only problem is that we don’t use our minds to cooperate. Nomads are still fighting for wells like we’re in the medieval period
The fighting for the wells has stopped, but something worse has started

Clans who never inhabited these regions are starting to make their advances on them. Killing the inhabitants and taking the regions bit by bit. Harti(MJ and Dhulos) and Ogaden have made their move. Isaaq I havent heard anything about them. Marexan have allowed it to happen, they got bribed. Hawiye are docile as f*ck, when its not war.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you seen the size of Africa and how much arable land it has. In-fact our population is too low for our continents size and its resources.

The problem with Africa is the puppet leaders who are working for Europe. Its the mismanagement of funds that is making African economy poor. Colonization didn't stop because we wanted it, it stopped because it was no longer needed. They had installed their Loyal soldiers, their Loyal leaders and had already taken a lot of African resources to become a powerful country. Look at the difference between East Europe and Western Europe.

Jacques Chirac: Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power”

Start using your brain, if a father cant feed 10 children. He wont be able to feed 3. I promise you that. Children are blessing from Allah. Now look at Somalia. Is the children the problem to our droughts or our corrupt leaders. We rank Number 1 in corruption index. Venezuela is doing better than us.

Anyone who believes in the autonomous states of Somalia, is delirious to the truth. This Politicians ARE THE PROBLEM WITH SOMALIA!!!

11975.jpg

female hormonal Birth control pills is turning fish in the oceans into transgender and you know who consumes the fish and turns gay? Western cadaan men

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

High female literacy = High moral decadence

It's a fact that educated women are the number one advocates for all types of social degeneracy ranging from modern marvels of saqaajanimo such as khaniismo, premartial sex, ography to the breakdown of the family unit all under the banner of "Liberating Women" .

If africa continues to imitate behavioural patterns of the west then indeed they will end up far worse than they already are as they lack the resources and capacity to deal with the "cost" of trying to "modernise" their societies in an attempt to play "catch up".

tenor.gif

AhmedSmelly

High female literacy = High moral decadence

It's a fact that educated women are the number one advocates for all types of social degeneracy ranging from modern marvels of saqaajanimo such as khaniismo, premartial sex, ography to the breakdown of the family unit all under the banner of "Liberating Women" .

If africa continues to imitate behavioural patterns of the west then indeed they will end up far worse than they already are as they lack the resources and capacity to deal with the "cost" of trying to "modernise" their societies in an attempt to play "catch up".

tenor.gif
Its not educated women that are the problem its weak men. Men are supposed to be leaders, when they stop doing their job. Someone else will. Stop with your incel point of view. Saying education is corrupting women. No, people corrupt people.

If people wont try to contribute with logical opinions. Then dont comment at all.

@Whimsical fanatic your answer is mind boggling. How can equal rights come, when no one has rights. If the people leading the country, have no regard for rights. Do you really think they are gonna start giving rights to the women.

Why are people hyper-focused on womens right. When the women you are talking about, doesn't know their God given rights.

I am never making this kind of threads again. People are so westernized, they dont care about facts. Their only care is satisfying their emotions uproar.

AdoonkaAlle

Its not educated women that are the problem its weak men. Men are supposed to be leaders, when they stop doing their job. Someone else will. Stop with your incel point of view. Saying education is corrupting women. No, people corrupt people.

If people wont try to contribute with logical opinions. Then dont comment at all.

@Whimsical fanatic your answer is mind boggling. How can equal rights come, when no one has rights. If the people leading the country, have no regard for rights. Do you really think they are gonna start giving rights to the women.

Why are people hyper-focused on womens right. When the women you are talking about, doesn't know their God given rights.

I am never making this kind of threads again. People are so westernized, they dont care about facts. Their only care is satisfying their emotions uproar.

If you looked at the post from @Whimsical there were a number of negative connotations associated with women who were not "educated". My response simply countered the above by giving examples of negative stereotypes that are commonly attributed to "educated " women.

If you look at the feminist movement from it's inception until now what do you notice ? all the international women organisations ? who do you think leads them ? As with any stereotype it only depicts one aspect but not every aspect of any given issue but nonetheless there's truth to it.

When did having babies become something to be ashamed of ? why is the value of women attached to their educational achievement only ? The more you think about it the more you come to the realisation that those type of views are ones that have been embedded in our minds as a result of being indoctrinated in a western world view. A world view that sees nothing valuable in child rearing and everything associated with it. It's the reason why stay at home moms are looked down on and ridiculed by their fellow feminists in the west.

Delaying marriage possess more problems for muslims as it's only through marriage that people can satisfy their desires. From a societal point of view how many do you think will be able to abstain from committing haram in order to satisfy their desires ?

There's always pros and cons to any issue that's why it's important to think matters through especially when it concerns the society at large. Any attempt to find a solution that doesn't take into consideration the norms and values of a given society is bound fail, just take a look at our country today.

AhmedSmelly

If you looked at the post from @Whimsical there were a number of negative connotations associated with women who were not "educated". My response simply countered the above by giving examples of negative stereotypes that are commonly attributed to "educated " women.

If you look at the feminist movement from it's inception until now what do you notice ? all the international women organisations ? who do you think leads them ? As with any stereotype it only depicts one aspect but not every aspect of any given issue but nonetheless there's truth to it.

When did having babies become something to be ashamed of ? why is the value of women attached to their educational achievement only ? The more you think about it the more you come to the realisation that those type of views are ones that have been embedded in our minds as a result of being indoctrinated in a western world view. A world view that sees nothing valuable in child rearing and everything associated with it. It's the reason why stay at home moms are looked down on and ridiculed by their fellow feminists in the west.

Delaying marriage possess more problems for muslims as it's only through marriage that people can satisfy their desires. From a societal point of view how many do you think will be able to abstain from committing haram in order to satisfy their desires ?

There's always pros and cons to any issue that's why it's important to think matters through especially when it concerns the society at large. Any attempt to find a solution that doesn't take into consideration the norms and values of a given society is bound fail, just take a look at our country today.
Alright, I took your view. Threw it in the trash and it still held valuable information. I see were you are coming from and I am agreeing with you. The decline of population in some countries like japan, makes sense. When you see that most women are working in their prime days. Japan the worlds xenophobic people are allowing immigrants from other Asian countries.

By concentrating in increasing their economy using female workers. They fucked up the whole system. The newer generation is supposed to care for the older generation i.e pensions . Now, this isnt possible because there is not enough young people in the workforce.

AdoonkaAlle

Alright, I took your view. Threw it in the trash and it still held valuable information. I see were you are coming from and I am agreeing with you. The decline of population in some countries like japan, makes sense. When you see that most women are working in their prime days. Japan the worlds xenophobic people are allowing immigrants from other Asian countries.

By concentrating in increasing their economy using female workers. They fucked up the whole system. The newer generation is supposed to care for the older generation i.e pensions . Now, this isnt possible because there is not enough young people in the workforce.

That's a funny way of evaluating the validity of an argument :chrisfreshhah:

Just to add on the issue you've raised in this thread, the issue isn't one based on misconception but rather one that has intended agenda behind it. Isn't it astonishing that they focus on what african women do with their bodies more so than dealing with the actual causes of poverty in africa like neocolonialist trade practises that only serve to sustain the current inequality.

Imagine a country like france controls the currency for 13 african states and forces them to invest their foreign reserves in france refusal to do so ends badly for the leaders of these countries. This is excluding other colonial exploitation ventures like having a priority to mining concessions etc

It's also not a coincidence that they focus more on girls than boys even when societal issues affect them equally and in some cases worse for boys. Take child labour for example boys as a norm carry out hazardous work more so than girls, and as a result have a higher mortality rate yet girls still receive a preferential treatment from the so called "humanitarian agencies" In fact when was the last time you saw an ad on the tv, sm etc that read " boys empowerment" "boys rights" etc . The only campaign that i've seen so far that engages boys & men is one where the sole purpose is to empower women and girls :francis:

The future is bright, the future belongs to dumarka we're an endangered species sxb
:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts