The biggest hoax and scam that is global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a winter this terrible.

Where is this so called global warming?

:gucciwhat:

Weather and climate are not the same blah blah blah

Or my personal favourite...

Global warming is behind this cold snap blah blah blah

:chrisfreshhah:

And those environmental nutcases are telling us stop heating out homes and filling the gas tank. Well I just saw a Tesla the other day that couldn't start and those wind turbines are definently not turning. And the alt-left carbon taxes are not discouraging consumers from using less non-renewables.

:ulyin:

It's the beginning of the end of the biggest hoax and biggest money scam in human history.

@Apollo @AussieHustler @R.Kelly

@Western4Life

So you think the low temperatures have nothing to do with global warming? SMH.

Its a UN scam for rich countries to slow their development while poor countries fully accelerate theirs with no regard for the environment or human rights. And to add insult to injury, they profit off of western "climate aid" and they don't need to do anything to combat this "threat" even when they are the world's biggest polluters.

I am going to keep recycling, not litter and keep my community and surroundings clean and to continue to eat my meat so there will be less of those animals farting. Doing anything else is crazy

So now, Trump supporters care about the Third World miyaa? Obama donated to Somaliland with a wind farm of five wind turbines to power Hargeisa airport, was that also a scam?

What happened with your original claim that freezing temperatures have nothing to do with global warming? Have you reneged from it?

So now, Trump supporters care about the Third World miyaa? Obama donated to Somaliland with a wind farm of five wind turbines to power Hargeisa airport, was that also a scam?

What happened with your original claim that freezing temperatures have nothing to do with global warming? Have you reneged from it?

You have been taken for the hoax ride and have been indoctrinated from an early age, possibly due to Australia's early adoption of the carbon tax scam.

I haven't read up on Global warming that much, not in a in depth way at least, so i can't comment on its veracity. But what surprises me is that the belief in Global warming is correlated to ones political leanings on the right left spectrum. Say if you're a right winger, you're more likely to not believe in GW and it's the opposite for left wingers, they are more likely to believe in it. What bafffles me is that the truthfulness of GW at its core is a scientific question so why is the belief in it or the lack of belief in it, influenced and dependent on political ideology.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Global warming or no global warming, if there ain't a trash can 15 steps away from my cup of Joe, that shits gonna sit on the floor. Shit better be biodegradable.

Its a UN scam for rich countries to slow their development while poor countries fully accelerate theirs with no regard for the environment or human rights. And to add insult to injury, they profit off of western "climate aid" and they don't need to do anything to combat this "threat" even when they are the world's biggest polluters.

I am going to keep recycling, not litter and keep my community and surroundings clean and to continue to eat my meat so there will be less of those animals farting. Doing anything else is crazy
Thank you! How are the biggest promoters of leaving a smaller carbon footprint those with the largest? Ask bill gates if he will give up his mansion for a regular home, his private jets etc

They just want poor countries to stay poor

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Obama donated wind turbines to Hargeisa?

The fck

I have never seen a winter this terrible.

Where is this so called global warming?

:gucciwhat:

Weather and climate are not the same blah blah blah

Or my personal favourite...

Global warming is behind this cold snap blah blah blah

:chrisfreshhah:

And those environmental nutcases are telling us stop heating out homes and filling the gas tank. Well I just saw a Tesla the other day that couldn't start and those wind turbines are definently not turning. And the alt-left carbon taxes are not discouraging consumers from using less non-renewables.

:ulyin:

It's the beginning of the end of the biggest hoax and biggest money scam in human history.

@Apollo @AussieHustler @R.Kelly
It's that the legende Western4Life.:ohdamn::ooh:
I need to introduce myself, my name is @Yeeyi and I'm a new user her
It's a pleasure to meet you :samwelcome:

I haven't read up on Global warming that much, not in a in depth way at least, so i can't comment on its veracity. But what surprises me is that the belief in Global warming is correlated to ones political leanings on the right left spectrum. Say if you're a right winger, you're more likely to not believe in GW and it's the opposite for left wingers, they are more likely to believe in it. What bafffles me is that the truthfulness of GW at its core is a scientific question so why is the belief in it or the lack of belief in it, influenced and dependent on political ideology.

Yeah Captain obvious, the truthfulness of of ANY question regarding global warming is indeed a scientific one. I agree. But for those of us who are neither left not right leaning we need answers and not flowery paragraphs like yours above. So please lets have a second go at it shall we?

I dropped out of chemistry classes early on so I have nothing to contribute to this discussion. Other than volunteer in asking the question that matter.

Aziz Farah - qub qac qgararashh news.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What about the Desertification of many countries in Africa, in Asia and even in Spain?
If you don't believe in global warming, do you believe in climate change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending