The best way to learn how to read Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently in my holiday period but have nothing planned. I would like to make use of that time to learn how to read quran. Do any of you guys have any good books. My friend agreed to help but he is Turkish so he doesn't have any english Books to refer to. Thanks in advance

Learning the Quran is a delicate task. It requires you learning Arabic to grasp the underlying meaning of the versus and reffer to Hadiths to explain the historical context of each Ayah. I would recommend Nouman Ali khan on YouTube for the English speakers because he truly does a wonderful job of explaining the Quran in his lectures. More importantly try learning Arabic to really develope an amazing relationship with the Quran, it changes everything when you understand it the way it was meant to be understood. Hope that helps!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Go to your local masjid. They usually have the Quran in English or Somali translation.

Good luck.

And thanks for making this thread.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The Medina books are a good start, I guess.

And if your Somali is good enough, you should listen to Somali tafsir by Sheikh Cumar Faaruuq, Umal etc. You will learn both Somali and Arabic at the same time, that's like killing two birds with one stone loool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am currently in my holiday period but have nothing planned. I would like to make use of that time to learn how to read quran. Do any of you guys have any good books. My friend agreed to help but he is Turkish so he doesn't have any english Books to refer to. Thanks in advance

Mashalaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts