The BEST things about being Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIGNITY AND PRIDE IN ONESELF!

One thing I have noticed and that others have noticed is that Somalis always claim to be "Somali" regardless of their nationality or even how long they have lived in another country.

Whereas many other ethnic groups try to hide their identity.

I was reminded of this by an Arab woman who said "the AlSumali in Saudi Arabia are proud of their Somali heritage, unlike....... people". (I won't mention the people she compared us to).

She also mentioned that Somalia used to be wealthy and we all know Somalia used to give charity to the Arabs prior to the civil war.

These diaspora, civil war kids, who are running around confused, shaming us with their low self-esteem and ignorance.

Stop it.

Let's continue being PROUD SOMALIS.

Use this topic to list positive aspects of being SOMALI.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Now you have made me really curious to who she compared us to..

Was it Timo Jileecs?:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DIGNITY AND PRIDE IN ONESELF!

One thing I have noticed and that others have noticed is that Somalis always claim to be "Somali" regardless of their nationality or even how long they have lived in another country.

Whereas many other ethnic groups try to hide their identity.

I was reminded of this by an Arab woman who said "the AlSumali in Saudi Arabia are proud of their Somali heritage, unlike....... people". (I won't mention the people she compared us to).

She also mentioned that Somalia used to be wealthy and we all know Somalia used to give charity to the Arabs prior to the civil war.

These diaspora, civil war kids, who are running around confused, shaming us with their low self-esteem and ignorance.

Stop it.

Let's continue being PROUD SOMALIS.

Use this topic to list positive aspects of being SOMALI.

One of the thing i like about being Somali is the reputation that we r the good looking Swedish of the African race. Beauty is our face passport

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Somalis are very beautiful people. We have bronze skin, yet very European-esque physical features and our hair is very soft (but not to the extent where it's dull and flat). We're religious, loud-spoken, proud, and some of the most hard-working people.

I don't know where Somali hatred comes from--I genuinely think it's just an internet phenomenon. Every Somali I know irl is very, very proud.

Apollo

VIP
Having close relatives in all and every major Western + Gulf countries. :lol: Global network.

1*Aa3dcoHTv0881sBva6LDuQ.png

Somalis are very beautiful people. We have bronze skin, yet very European-esque physical features and our hair is very soft (but not to the extent where it's dull and flat). We're religious, loud-spoken, proud, and some of the most hard-working people.

I don't know where Somali hatred comes from--I genuinely think it's just an internet phenomenon. Every Somali I know irl is very, very proud.
European-esque? :trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.