The best Somali shaah in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're in Mn please check out Kah restaurant located inside the 24th mall.

Wallahi they make the best tea ever. Everything is perfect from the spices, sugar and even the customer service.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Wallahi they make the best tea ever. Everything is perfect from the spices, sugar and even the customer service.
Are you getting paid for the plug? You should be.

But when will Somali joints learn that this :

dinner-spoon-6pcs.jpg

Is not a friggin teaspoon ?
I asked Eedo for 2 teaspoons and I got two giant scoops of the above .I felt like I was drinking Cocoa Cola with Milk :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But when will Somali joints learn that this :

dinner-spoon-6pcs.jpg

Is not a friggin teaspoon ?
I asked Eedo for 2 teaspoons and I got two giant scoops of the above .I felt like I was drinking Cocoa Cola with Milk :mjlol:
Sweeter than Pepsi. :banderas:

Somali shaah is legal suicide. :wowsweat:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I'll try it but be warned my favorite shaax is the chai from Caribou

The beat shaah is the one made at home :nvjpqts:

But I stopped drinking that crap is not healthy. I will start green tea I hears its very healthy with a lot of benefits.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The beat shaah is the one made at home :nvjpqts:

But I stopped drinking that crap is not healthy. I will start green tea I hears its very healthy with a lot of benefits.
Do you wanna look like this nacalaa.
IMG_6646.PNG
Never seen a dude talk about green tea. Next thing is you preaching fit tea nacalaa

I can't drink Somali shaah, they dump a whole bunch of sugar in there and I don't want diabetes.

Thank you gambar for supporting green tea.

Diabetes is very dangerous most of us take it as a light joke but if you have diabetes your offspring will have a high chance of getting it.

If you don't take care of your body the high blood sugar will destroy tour organs.

Somalis drink too much shaax and and next thing you know they develop diabetes :Sutehja:

Gambar

VIP
Thank you gambar for supporting green tea.

Diabetes is very dangerous most of us take it as a light joke but if you have diabetes your offspring will have a high chance of getting it.

If you don't take care of your body the high blood sugar will destroy tour organs.

Somalis drink too much shaax and and next thing you know they develop diabetes :Sutehja:
I drink green tea every morning, no sonkor. I am trying to quit coffee. I think I have low tolerance for sugar because I recently had Somali shaah and I immediately started getting a headache. They dumped like one litre of sugar in it accudubillahi. I can't imagine having it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending