The Best Hotel In The Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
When I went to Addis Ababa the hotels were pretty bad in food and the windows were in front or near slums. Djibouti it was ok but it was expensive for one night. I haven’t been to Somalia yet but plan on going but I admired Hotel Al Uruba but it’s in ruins. In Saw Hotel in Borama it was pretty decent as money is cheap and there was wildlife and the food was magnificent than to chilli sauce mixed with pancakes and stale fish sticks in Ethiopia and $20 for an average meal. I advise you guys to go there. Three words . Boroma is AMAZING!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I need to visit Borame, I hear so many good things about that place and it’s people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When I went to Addis Ababa the hotels were pretty bad in food and the windows were in front or near slums. Djibouti it was ok but it was expensive for one night. I haven’t been to Somalia yet but plan on going but I admired Hotel Al Uruba but it’s in ruins. In Saw Hotel in Borama it was pretty decent as money is cheap and there was wildlife and the food was magnificent than to chilli sauce mixed with pancakes and stale fish sticks in Ethiopia and $20 for an average meal. I advise you guys to go there. Three words . Boroma is AMAZING!

Duuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Al shabaab bombers is approaching us with kill eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts