The benefits of young marriage something majority of western women..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Will never experience, these two women believe it or not are not siblings but Mother and daughter. She had her when she was 17 years old and now looo nearly identical. They are so close in age gap that they best friends now! Something so beautiful you rarely see in the West! I am glad I married young too :rejoice:

Will never experience, these two women believe it or not are not siblings but Mother and daughter. She had her when she was 17 years old and now looo nearly identical. They are so close in age gap that they best friends now! Something so beautiful you rarely see in the West! I am glad I married young too :rejoice:
How old were you when you married sxb?

Mashallah, thats a very good age.

Me I just turned 23 so I’m hoping maybe by next year I can get myself married Inshallah.

Also If you don’t mind me asking was your spouse around the same age as that the link you posted or the same age as you?

Do you recommend going for a younger women if given the chance?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah, thats a very good age.

Me I just turned 23 so I’m hoping maybe by next year I can get myself married Inshallah.

Also If you don’t mind me asking was your spouse around the same age as that the link you posted or the same age as you?

Do you recommend going for a younger women if given the chance?
Yeah my wife was 18

I’ve hit my late 20s and I’m starting to feel really lonely and left behind now. I wish I got married a little earlier. Having a women really grounds you and makes you take life seriously, I’ve seen it with so many peers. How they grew to become a true adult when faced with the responsibility of a wife and children, life is harder for them but so much more satisfying. That said I think late teens is too early, you don’t even know who you are and what you like, the perfect age for men and women is 23-27 in my opinion.

I think it’s time I started looking seriously and stopped being scared. Too many lost men and women in their late 20s, and 30s who don’t feel grounded, I’ve seen it with so many family members, still stuck at their parents house in their 30s yet to leave the nest. The situation is so different for Somalis compared to Cadaans as they engage in haram relationships in their teens and move out early, while western Somalis are stuck in their parents house and unmarried.

I’ve hit my late 20s and I’m starting to feel really lonely and left behind now. I wish I got married a little earlier. Having a women really grounds you and makes you take life seriously, I’ve seen it with so many peers. How they grew to become a true adult when faced with the responsibility of a wife and children, life is harder for them but so much more satisfying. That said I think late teens is too early, you don’t even know who you are and what you like, the perfect age for men and women is 23-27 in my opinion.

I think it’s time I started looking seriously and stopped being scared. Too many lost men and women in their late 20s, and 30s who don’t feel grounded, I’ve seen it with so many family members, still stuck at their parents house in their 30s yet to leave the nest. The situation is so different for Somalis compared to Cadaans as they engage in haram relationships in their teens and move out early, while western Somalis are stuck in their parents house and unmarried.

late 20’s too here and starting to feel the same. I’m seeing family members and friends get married and they become much more grounded. the only reason I’ve put marriage off is because I wanted to give myself time to heal. i dont wanna get into a marriage carrying burden/trauma . considering getting married in the next few years now insha Allah

Me too alx man life is best like this.

Trending